Police investigating theft of over 200 pride flags in Massachusetts

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

what a waste of time. why dont they concentrate on real crime. who cares about these stupid flags. if it were us flag they wouldnt even give shit. crazy left wing cops.

I'll admit, I know theft is theft but if I had that case pretty much I'd have looked to my left, looked to my right and said "well I've done all I can do. I need to go work on a real crime".

While I abhore theft, I gotta say. I don't care that a bunch of pride flags were stolen. Fags wore out there welcome a long time ago far as I'm concerned.

They were just little plastic things in the middle of a rotary anyway. Obviously just some teenagers being jerks. Hardly big news.

They were just little plastic things in the middle of a rotary anyway. Obviously just some teenagers being jerks. Hardly big news.

too funny

These people here? Obviously not been to Carlisle.

Carlisle is a town located northwest of Boston in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2020 U.S. Census, the town had a population of 5,237

The median income for a household in the town $176,228 (Average household income is $244,544). The per capita income for the town was $87,470.

I am guessing that this made the news due to how many were stolen. The big question is who did the stealing, someone who doesn't support the flags that were stolen or someone who is only trying to make their community stand out more by stealing from their own "camp" members?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back