Police Kill Another Black Man...Computer Science Student

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Family How did student die in custody - CNN.com

"
Matthew Ajibade died in an isolation cell, after he "became combative during the booking process," according to a release from the Chatham County Sheriff's Office in Savannah, Georgia.

During the altercation, officials say, three deputies were injured, including a female sergeant who suffered a concussion and broken nose.

That doesn't square with family members' description of the 22-year-old, whom they described as a much-loved "geeky kid."

This is yet another case we have to depend on the testimony of the killers just because they are cops.

Only the millionth time they will use the handy dandy "I feared for my life" routine.

Its like season salt...it goes good on everything

"
Matthew Ajibade died in an isolation cell, after he "became combative during the booking process," according to a release from the Chatham County Sheriff's Office in Savannah, Georgia.

During the altercation, officials say, three deputies were injured, including a female sergeant who suffered a concussion and broken nose.

That doesn't square with family members' description of the 22-year-old, whom they described as a much-loved "geeky kid."

This is yet another case we have to depend on the testimony of the killers just because they are cops.
My heart pumps purple panther piss for you... now go fuck yourself.

"

You seem angry and irrational. Why are you so upset this early into the thread?

Only the millionth time a thug refused to comply and resisted arrest. I'm really sorry the kid died; hate it for his parents and friends, but I have little sympathy for thugs who fight the police. He started this shit by beating up on his girlfriend and then the cops.

"

Here's a little story about a boy just like you...

Yeah, Brown was a gentle giant and was going to refrigerator university and this guy beat his gf to a pulp and broke the nose of a female prison guard. His death should and will be investigated, but knock the "choir boy" shit off.

"

What does that have to do with the OP? Besides I am not white.

He shouldnt have been an inmate and we dont actually know if he was combative.
He beat the shit out of his girlfriend. She was black, and black lives matter, right?

Now, if she were white...well, that would be different.

"

What does that have to do with the OP? Besides I am not white.
That's you in the story... the little boy who cried wolf.

See how that works, now no one listens to you when you cry wolf. You've cried wolf so many times when there was no wolf, like now, that no one hears you.

B'bye... idiot.

He shouldnt have been an inmate and we dont actually know if he was combative.
Yes we do.

What we don't know is if you're really an adult
No we dont. Were you there?

You have my permission to believe whatever makes you happy.

Forum List

Back