Police Officer Shooting of Black Suspect with Baseball Bat at Wal-Mart

Police appear to have a shoot to death policy in such circumstances probably based on the concept that a dead man cannot be a witness. If this was a suicide by police, the police were very willing to service the suspect as he wished.

One report claims he was shot three times. It is arguable that if that is so then it was murder because the first shot appeared to have disabled the victim and that further shots were not necessary.
It's obvious you know nothing about guns, bullet calibers and their effect on crazy ass humans.

You have bullet holes in you?
I have the same number of bullets in me as your IQ...0.
I work with six people who own multiple firearms and hunt.
They all consent to "The dead assailant" motto because no one knows if x number of bullets will convince a psycho to stop.

baseball bat can fracture the human skull...or a defensive wound of a broken arm...no different than a lead pipe

True, and if they shot him when he was still holding the bat, they might have been justified, but you can clearly see and hear when he dropped the bat before the shot that brought him down. They killed an unarmed man.
That was a taser gun they hit him with when he was on the ground. He only got shot once with a real gun.

Police appear to have a shoot to death policy in such circumstances probably based on the concept that a dead man cannot be a witness. If this was a suicide by police, the police were very willing to service the suspect as he wished.

One report claims he was shot three times. It is arguable that if that is so then it was murder because the first shot appeared to have disabled the victim and that further shots were not necessary.

Go to walmart fuktard.

Al Sharpton will be showing up for a photo op soon, and a visit with the family explaining to them the Bling Potential of their situation, and how he and his staff will only want a 70% + cut of the future settlements.
Is Sharpton still a FOX news bogeyman? Hopefully the loons haven`t discarded George Soros who pays me to come here to ridicule nitwit MAGAs. Outside of my SS and steelworker`s pension, my check from George is my only other source of income. :(
George is a One-Percenter, isn't he. And he breaks the law exceeding what is allowed to give to and do for a political party.

No, thankfully he was shot before he murdered someone.
No, he murdered someone before he entered the WalMart, and he "felt like" murdering someone else. The cops decided he wasn't going to murder anyone on their watch, but he swung his bat and was mouthing threats at the same time at police who had already ordered him to cease and desist. He went all the way to Phoenix from Chicago to kill his estranged ex-wife with a baseball bat. After he murdered her new man, he drove to WalMart in a drugged state to suicide himself by threatening to strike cops. Ain't that sweet. :eusa_hand::puke:

According to a witness-
1587323465187.jpeg

No, thankfully he was shot before he murdered someone.
No, he murdered someone before he entered the WalMart, and he "felt like" murdering someone else. The cops decided he wasn't going to murder anyone on their watch, but he swung his bat and was mouthing threats at the same time at police who had already ordered him to cease and desist. He went all the way to Phoenix from Chicago to kill his estranged ex-wife with a baseball bat. After he murdered her new man, he drove to WalMart in a drugged state to suicide himself by threatening to strike cops. Ain't that sweet. :eusa_hand::puke:
Christ almighty. He was even worse than i thought. This is precisely why you kill anyone who refuses to drop a weapon. I think a 5 second rule would be fair enough. You have 5 seconds to comply, or you die. No exceptions.

!!! WARNING !!! WARNING !!! WARNING !!!
Graphic violence of death

It was captured on camera, twitter, and there were multiple witnesses --

Jesus h , they couldnt taze the crazy negro ...

That cop needs to be relieved of duty and fired

They did taze him, numb nuts. He kept coming so he got shot. That cop should be given the Medal of Freedom and a million dollars.

So you would just let him hit you with the bat.

!!! WARNING !!! WARNING !!! WARNING !!!
Graphic violence of death

It was captured on camera, twitter, and there were multiple witnesses --

Jesus h , they couldnt taze the crazy negro ...

That cop needs to be relieved of duty and fired

They did taze him and he kept coming stupid.
Maybe if you'd read and take in the info BEFORE opening your mouth and spewing stupidity you won't look quite as stupid as you do now.

Forum List

Back