Police Officer Threatens Daughter with Gun for not doing chores

Cops treat own children as ordinary criminals. That's stupid. Their profession affects not only the whole society but even their own families.
I don't even want that any of my relatives to be a cop.

Cops wives are 25% less abused than normal wives.

That just does not make sense.

No. 8% according to the stats. 33% of women say they're abused. CDC stats say 40% of cops spouses are....but "in America"...25%. Again...any is too much. But the cop hating libs are spinning numbers.

Domestic violence is a huge problem for all Americans. 33% of women are abused. That's about 50,000,000 women.
You did not pass stats. My numbers are correct. I think the cops wives re: abuse are underreported.

Ah. So another lefty boogy man stat. It's only lower because it's underreported. But...we can't prove that can we.

I think almost all liberals are fags. Bisexuals at a minimum. But I'd estimate 99.5% of left wingers are complete homos. Most have token spouses to hide it. It's just....underreported. You included.
So my "estimate" is off because it is me doing the estimating, while your "estimate" is correct because you are doing the estimating. You are such a loon. :lol:

Ha. Obviously me mocking you went over your head. No....neither of our estimates are correct. Only difference. ...you were being serious. Mine was a joke making fun of you.

You should Google the domestic violence rate among gays. It's shockingly higher than all others. Oops.

When did gays get arrest powers?

Well....the ones who are cops have them. But your comment does indicate the root issue with lefty loons hatred of cops. You all were raised with no sense of boundaries or discipline. You have deep rooted problems with authority and anyone who has it. Yet...your liberalism mental illness makes you love government...despite hating authority. It's quite the sociological phenomenon.

Cops treat own children as ordinary criminals. That's stupid. Their profession affects not only the whole society but even their own families.
I don't even want that any of my relatives to be a cop.
Nobody wants your relatives to be cops. Obviously you're an idiot. She didn't threaten her daughter with the gun. She threatened to destroy the pool. Boo freaking hoo.

You should Google the domestic violence rate among gays. It's shockingly higher than all others. Oops.

Irrelevant because coos do not have higher rates of domestic violence than the general population.

Correct. But libs are buying the lie. Cops worldwide....have higher rates than American citizens (although cops in the US have 8% lower rates than US citizens). Libs have been using that 40% CDC study stat for a while now to smear cops.

Cops wives are 25% less abused than normal wives.

That just does not make sense.

No. 8% according to the stats. 33% of women say they're abused. CDC stats say 40% of cops spouses are....but "in America"...25%. Again...any is too much. But the cop hating libs are spinning numbers.

Domestic violence is a huge problem for all Americans. 33% of women are abused. That's about 50,000,000 women.
You did not pass stats. My numbers are correct. I think the cops wives re: abuse are underreported.

Ah. So another lefty boogy man stat. It's only lower because it's underreported. But...we can't prove that can we.

I think almost all liberals are fags. Bisexuals at a minimum. But I'd estimate 99.5% of left wingers are complete homos. Most have token spouses to hide it. It's just....underreported. You included.
So my "estimate" is off because it is me doing the estimating, while your "estimate" is correct because you are doing the estimating. You are such a loon. :lol:

Ha. Obviously me mocking you went over your head. No....neither of our estimates are correct. Only difference. ...you were being serious. Mine was a joke making fun of you.
Not at all. You have no ability to mock and make points. The estimate on my part is fairly correct, and you are simply being defensive yet again because you have to do so.

Our parents and grandparents made sure the cops in our town knew their boundaries and enforced them when necessary. A cop enforces the law, he is not the law.

Sometimes a GUN is exactly what a stupid kid needs to get the point across!

Love this video, many of you have already seen it, but it bears repeating here on this thread. We need MORE dads like this!

Well....the ones who are cops have them. But your comment does indicate the root issue with lefty loons hatred of cops. You all were raised with no sense of boundaries or discipline. You have deep rooted problems with authority and anyone who has it. Yet...your liberalism mental illness makes you love government...despite hating authority. It's quite the sociological phenomenon.

No its very simple.

A request that cops be better trained and not go commando on citizens to you is an Attack or a Bash.

This guy pulls a gun on his daughter and here you are proclaiming HE is the real victim because someone talked about his actions. His actions seem fine, but anyone TALKING ABOUT THOSE ACTIONS are "Haters".

You sound like a pre teen girl with everything being a "hater"

Bucs90 and Redfish and saintmichael all share that negative quality.

Dads down draw down on their daughters or their daughters' property. End of story.

Dads down draw down on their daughters or their daughters' property. End of story.

Nothing wrong with shooting their property because...well...it isn't theirs. That's called parenting. You take their cell phone from them and put it through the garbage disposal, smash it with a 3 lb sledge hammer, throw it in a lake, torch it, barbeque it, or shoot it, it's all the same and perfectly legit.

Nothing wrong with shooting their property because...well...it isn't theirs. That's called parenting. You take their cell phone from them and put it through the garbage disposal, smash it with a 3 lb sledge hammer, throw it in a lake, torch it, barbeque it, or shoot it, it's all the same and perfectly legit.

All of that shows a lack of maturity and anger management issues.

There's no reason to involve a gun in any sort of disciplining of children. It's reckless behavior. Guns are not toys. They are dangerous weapons with the sole purpose of killing or threatening another living thing.

NEMO police officer arrested for threatening daughter with gun - WGEM.com Quincy News Weather Sports and Radio
It's normal for cops to force people to do something they want.
Domestic violence in police families is significantly higher than in usual families.
Cops are actual evil of the USA.

Wow. Really in depth analysis there fella.
If OP hasn't provided you with proper analysis - I can.
Police domestic violence nearly twice average rate - SFGate
Move along, nothing to see here. Cops just doing their own thing as usual.

Haha...hey moron...check your link. It says 40% of cops wive/gfs...but "in America" that number is about 25%. They're using foreign cops stats. Everyone is using that 40% number...which came from a CDC study that included cops all over the world.

IN AMERICA it's estimated that 25% of cops wive/gfs report abuse.

IN AMERICA. ...33% of women overall report they are abused.

this HTML class. Value is

http://www.dvcpartne

So...anything is bad and shouldn't happen.

But IN AMERICA. ...cop wives/gfs are actually showing it 8% less than the general public...which again any is too much.

No surprise the liberal cop hating San Francisco news tried to spin this shit. And cop haters are buying it in bulk.
That's quite a bit higher than the .05% you keep regurgitating.

NEMO police officer arrested for threatening daughter with gun - WGEM.com Quincy News Weather Sports and Radio
It's normal for cops to force people to do something they want.
Domestic violence in police families is significantly higher than in usual families.
Cops are actual evil of the USA.

Wow. Really in depth analysis there fella.
If OP hasn't provided you with proper analysis - I can.
Police domestic violence nearly twice average rate - SFGate
Move along, nothing to see here. Cops just doing their own thing as usual.

Haha...hey moron...check your link. It says 40% of cops wive/gfs...but "in America" that number is about 25%. They're using foreign cops stats. Everyone is using that 40% number...which came from a CDC study that included cops all over the world.

IN AMERICA it's estimated that 25% of cops wive/gfs report abuse.

IN AMERICA. ...33% of women overall report they are abused.

this HTML class. Value is

http://www.dvcpartne

So...anything is bad and shouldn't happen.

But IN AMERICA. ...cop wives/gfs are actually showing it 8% less than the general public...which again any is too much.

No surprise the liberal cop hating San Francisco news tried to spin this shit. And cop haters are buying it in bulk.
That's quite a bit higher than the .05% you keep regurgitating.

I didn't make up the 0.5% number. That's the number the DOJ gives. That's right. Obama and Eric Holders DOJ....said 0.5% of cops abuse their power. That's an official DOJ study...under a far left regime. Don't like it? Sorry. It's the most official stat on bad cops to date. 0.5%.

Forum List

Back