Police Officer Threatens Daughter with Gun for not doing chores

Amen to all of this! When kids don't do their chores, you take away their privileges, not threaten their lives!

God bless you and the child always!!!

Holly
No lives were threatened.
He drew a weapon; ergo, the act was threatening. JOSweetHeart is 100% right.

Someone across the street could have shot him as a threat to the neighborhood and walked.
Bullshit. You go shooting people in your neighborhood based on far fetched perceptions of threat, a jury of your peers will put your stupid ass in prison so you can't do it again. Idiot.
A jury of my peers would pat me on the back, find me not guilty, and find you guilty of idiocy.

Don't go waving a weapon in your neighborhood, for it might end very poorly for you.
Who waived a weapon in their neighborhood?

Stop lying, Leftists!

Is anyone who doesn't agree with you 100% a leftist?

This cop is probably going to be convicted of something for waving her gun around. She's already been arrested for it.

She demonstrated poor parenting skills and a need for anger management.

No lives were threatened.

Someone across the street could have shot him as a threat to the neighborhood and walked.
Bullshit. You go shooting people in your neighborhood based on far fetched perceptions of threat, a jury of your peers will put your stupid ass in prison so you can't do it again. Idiot.
A jury of my peers would pat me on the back, find me not guilty, and find you guilty of idiocy.

Don't go waving a weapon in your neighborhood, for it might end very poorly for you.

Stop lying, Leftists!

This cop is probably going to be convicted of something for waving her gun around. She's already been arrested for it.

Leftists use terms like "waiving a gun around" to sensationalize and to smear, to put private gun ownership in the worst possible light. Yes you are a Leftist. I didn't stutter.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Leftists use terms like "waiving a gun around" to sensationalize and to smear, to put private gun ownership in the worst possible light. Yes you are a Leftist. I didn't stutter.
:) You continue pathetic. :up:

[...]

I perceive this incident to be different from the usual aberrant cop report in two significant ways; one is it took place within the confines of her own family circle, the other is this cop is a woman and most women are far more subject to this kind of emotional outburst than men are.

This is not intended to censure or demean women in any way. I am simply acknowledging the very natural fact that women are emotionally affected by certain biological (hormonal) events which men do not experience. In most examples the effect is nominal but some women are inclined to react rather severely to agitation -- especially during menstrual cycles when their hormones are undergoing radical changes.

It is important to note that in this example the woman did not attempt to actually harm her daughter but directed her anger toward the inanimate object of a momentary outburst. So while her competence to keep and carry firearms is clearly questionable I do not believe treating her behavior as essentially criminal is productive. Instead, she probably is suitable for assignment to functions referred jokingly to in the NYPD as the rubber gun squad, which consists of unarmed functions in the ID, Records and Property sections of the Department.

[...]

I perceive this incident to be different from the usual aberrant cop report in two significant ways; one is it took place within the confines of her own family circle, the other is this cop is a woman and most women are far more subject to this kind of emotional outburst than men are.

This is not intended to censure or demean women in any way. I am simply acknowledging the very natural fact that women are emotionally affected by certain biological (hormonal) events which men do not experience. In most examples the effect is nominal but some women are inclined to react rather severely to agitation -- especially during menstrual cycles when their hormones are undergoing radical changes.

It is important to note that in this example the woman did not attempt to actually harm her daughter but directed her anger toward the inanimate object of a momentary outburst. So while her competence to keep and carry firearms is clearly questionable I do not believe treating her behavior as essentially criminal is productive. Instead, she probably is suitable for assignment to functions referred jokingly to in the NYPD as the rubber gun squad, which consists of unarmed functions in the ID, Records and Property sections of the Department.
She is a part time cop. Basically....unpaid reservists. Kinda like volunteer firemen. She already is likely not allowed to do serious stuff.

[...]

I guess that's why it is always the female cops killing the unarmed black people. Oh, wait.

Forum List

Back