Police shoot man with stun gun to stop him from saving step son in burning house

From what I read in the article, a trained fighter determined it was unsafe. He probably saved this man's life and spared the family losing two people.

Is that their fucking choice to make? So you can have an abortion, but you can't save your child?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Is that their fucking choice to make? So you can have an abortion, but you can't save your child?

When the fire dept is called, yes it is their fucking choice to make. That prevents the family from suing and crying "Why did you let him go in there?".

Look, a trained fire fighter in full gear was unable to get in because of the heat. You think the stepdad, dressed in pajamas, would have made it in and back out?

Police state.
No freedom of choice.
Did the stepson die?
Murdered by the power crazed sociopath with a badge!

Scumbag.

When the fire dept is called, yes it is their fucking choice to make. That prevents the family from suing and crying "Why did you let him go in there?".

Look, a trained fire fighter in full gear was unable to get in because of the heat. You think the stepdad, dressed in pajamas, would have made it in and back out?

Police state.
No freedom of choice.
The stepdad does not need to be saved from himself.
But from oppressive government stormtroops, maybe!

Police state.
No freedom of choice.

Here is an idea. When your house catches on fire, don't call the fire dept. Use your freedoms to fight your own fires and take care of your own. But when you avail yourself of the advantages of professionals, don't bitch because they stop you from killing yourself.

Why did the firemen take their jobs if they were unwilling to try to save a 3 year old?

Police state.
No freedom of choice.

Here is an idea. When your house catches on fire, don't call the fire dept. Use your freedoms to fight your own fires and take care of your own. But when you avail yourself of the advantages of professionals, don't bitch because they stop you from killing yourself.

I will fucking call who I like.
That thing I pay , property tax , makes cops and firefighters my employees.
If they won't do the job I pay them to, I will do it myself.
What, they afraid to look bad in the press?
Not my lookout.
Pig murdered the kid.

Why did the firemen take their jobs if they were unwilling to try to save a 3 year old?

Thing is, if the dad saved his kid the pigs and the ff would look like pure ***** in the media follow up.
So they zapped the dad, murdered the kid.
Chickenshit bastards!

it's possible.........., miracles do happen, i believe GOD would have protected him, BUT ..........., who knows ????????

I will fucking call who I like. If you have neighbors, they will call for you.

That thing I pay , property tax , makes cops and firefighters my employees. No, they are employees of the taxing entity for which they work, not you.

If they won't do the job I pay them to, I will do it myself. If the LEO or fire fighters are on scene, you will do what you are told.

Pig murdered the kid. Nope, the firefighter saved the father's life.

When it comes to communal safety matters, bub, you are not in charge.

Firemen die doing the job they love, and don't get paid big money to do it. THEY also know more about whether someone would survive in a burning building.

The death of the 3 year old is tragic. I guarantee that the firemen were torn up. I worked a volunteer fire crew years ago. Those men took their responsibility seriously. If there was any way to save people they would do it. But they would not commit suicide to placate the family.

Police state.
No freedom of choice.

I will fucking call who I like.
That thing I pay , property tax , makes cops and firefighters my employees.
If they won't do the job I pay them to, I will do it myself.
What, they afraid to look bad in the press?
Not my lookout.
Pig murdered the kid.

Good luck with that. But the positive is that they will also save lunatics like you from themselves. I am thinking you are that raving freak that got banned from JPP.

That thing I pay , property tax , makes cops and firefighters my employees. No, they are employees of the taxing entity for which they work, not you.

If they won't do the job I pay them to, I will do it myself. If the LEO or fire fighters are on scene, you will do what you are told.

Castle doctrine.
My house. My life. My choice.
Freedom.
My money.
My employees.
Direct or indirect, my employees.

Firemen die doing the job they love, and don't get paid big money to do it. THEY also know more about whether someone would survive in a burning building.

The death of the 3 year old is tragic. I guarantee that the firemen were torn up. I worked a volunteer fire crew years ago. Those men took their responsibility seriously. If there was any way to save people they would do it. But they would not commit suicide to placate the family.

Liberals hating on families again .

Pigs or firefighters do not own the life of a father saving his son.
If he makes the CHOICE to endanger his life in order to save his kid, who are they to stop him?
His life, his choice.
Stormtroops stay home.

Maybe they should have cops stun gun gays entering bathhouses? Might save their lives according to the statists in here

Castle doctrine.
My house. My life. My choice.
Freedom.
My money.
My employees.
Direct or indirect, my employees.

YOu keep telling yourself that. I'll laugh when they taser you too.

Forum List

Back