Police State: Cop Brutally Attacks 78 Year Old Grandma Delivering Cupcakes...

I'll wait for the rest of the story, but it says she was told to leave, she did but drove around the front and got into an argument with the SRO. So she isn't as pristine as depicted.

You guys say this in every thread on police beating someone and I always ask "what the hell is a pristine person?" or "What does not being an angel have to do with the cop violating his oath?"

No matter what cop beats what person you always say "They arent completely innocent" or some other rumor mill fuckery

Except even that argument falls flat because, as the news report makes clear, she was in the right and could not be legally stopped from entering the school.

"Mary obeyed the officer and left the school. She then pulled over to call her son and tell him what happened."

There is something fishy about this story...

Yeah, why would a granny obey and not have a knock down drag out fight? Smells fishy

She left the school and then pulled over to call her son but was approached by the same officer? Nah, nothing fishy in that story...the site itself screams left loon.

Irish and Stephanie, two dingbats that can neither read or use "The Google."

This is from wnd, a Republican rag. Maybe this will work for you as a source.

Cupcake cop goes ballistic on grandma 78

That was one of the sites I consulted too, but WND is working from the same lack of details as every other news source, which is cause for concern. It's usually these details that put the lie to these cop hate threads, so it's all too convenient that they're missing.

Oh, so she tased and beat herself half to death? You Authority-Worshippers really gonna go with that? :cuckoo:

Oh, fuck you and die. I'm not even talking to cop haters. I'm taking this report on its own merits.

I'll wait for the rest of the story, but it says she was told to leave, she did but drove around the front and got into an argument with the SRO. So she isn't as pristine as depicted.
Neither is the cop obviously. He should be arrested and prosecuted.
Maybe so but there's more to the story. I looked it up and she hadn't seen her grandkids because of the restraining order (son, I think) so she was going around it by showing up at the school. People aren't welcome to just swing by to see the kiddies so she was wrong to be there. If she got out of control I don't feel for her.

Yeah, why would a granny obey and not have a knock down drag out fight? Smells fishy

She left the school and then pulled over to call her son but was approached by the same officer? Nah, nothing fishy in that story...the site itself screams left loon.

That was one of the sites I consulted too, but WND is working from the same lack of details as every other news source, which is cause for concern. It's usually these details that put the lie to these cop hate threads, so it's all too convenient that they're missing.

Oh, so she tased and beat herself half to death? You Authority-Worshippers really gonna go with that? :cuckoo:

Oh, fuck you and die. I'm not even talking to cop haters. I'm taking this report on its own merits.

Or lack of merits

You guys say this in every thread on police beating someone and I always ask "what the hell is a pristine person?" or "What does not being an angel have to do with the cop violating his oath?"

No matter what cop beats what person you always say "They arent completely innocent" or some other rumor mill fuckery

Except even that argument falls flat because, as the news report makes clear, she was in the right and could not be legally stopped from entering the school.
Really? People can just pop in anytime? Not around here.

"Mary obeyed the officer and left the school. She then pulled over to call her son and tell him what happened."

Yo, dingbat the OP used this link and lo and behold there is the story. Besides I don't trust World Nut Daily anymore than Free Thought Project

Read more at Cop Brutally Attacks 78-Year-Old Grandma For Delivering Cupcakes To Her Grandchildren The Free Thought Project

Yabut, you do know how to use "The Google," right? I know what link was used in the OP. That's why I decided to find the story posted on another site. This story is on more than 2 sites, dingbat.

Cop Brutally Attacks 78 Year Old Grandma For Delivering Cupcakes To Her Grandchildren Forbez DVD

Well, looky there! This story even made it to conservativewife.blogspot.

Cupcake cop goes ballistic on grandma 78 The Conservative Wife

Yo, dingbat the OP used this link and lo and behold there is the story. Besides I don't trust World Nut Daily anymore than Free Thought Project

Read more at Cop Brutally Attacks 78-Year-Old Grandma For Delivering Cupcakes To Her Grandchildren The Free Thought Project

Yabut, you do know how to use "The Google," right? I know what link was used in the OP. That's why I decided to find the story posted on another site. This story is on more than 2 sites, dingbat.

Cop Brutally Attacks 78 Year Old Grandma For Delivering Cupcakes To Her Grandchildren Forbez DVD

It's not important enough for me to search the Internet for it, the OP provided a link and that's where I went. Dingbat

I've noticed that this is what cop haters do, they hate cops and will post any thread that casts them in a negative light. But to create a veneer of legitimacy, they will actually post a case where the cop or cops were truly wrong. They do this so the rest of their crazy ass frothing at the mouth irrational hatred of police officers won't seem as crazy.

This funny psycho babble.

Let me understand correctly. Cop haters post threads about cops doing wrong. You consider that to not be "legitimate". An actually event that occurred is labeled by you as "a veneer of legitimacy"?

Thats fancy talk for bullshit

Listen, dingbat, I've been dealing with these cop hater threads for years. Almost all of them end up exonerating the police once all the facts are known, but a few are sprinkled in where the cop or cops were entirely in the wrong and the civilian entirely in the right, as seems to be the case here. One legitimate case of genuine abuse, however, doesn't distract me that cop hater wannabe anarchist bitches like Paulitician always post out of their hatred for cops regardless of the facts.

Maybe so but there's more to the story. I looked it up and she hadn't seen her grandkids because of the restraining order (son, I think) so she was going around it by showing up at the school. People aren't welcome to just swing by to see the kiddies so she was wrong to be there. If she got out of control I don't feel for her.

So the cop knew about the restraining order? Ugghhhhh NO...Irrelevent

I thought the site screamed "left loon" tho? LOL....One of these days you guys will judge sites by their content and not what you masters told you were bad sites

She no longer uses "World Nut Daily" as a source. LOL! Do you believe that? I sure don't.

No restraining order against her. And even if there was, the brutal beating still wouldn't be justified. The man needs to be arrested.

I think it would be prudent to wait for more information on this case to come forward...or we could just speculate wildly and make fools of ourselves instead. lol

I thought the site screamed "left loon" tho? LOL....One of these days you guys will judge sites by their content and not what you masters told you were bad sites

She no longer uses "World Nut Daily" as a source. LOL! Do you believe that? I sure don't.

Correction, dingbat, I've never used World Nut Daily, I'm not a gullible Libturd...like you

"In her lawsuit filed Monday against Clovis Unified School District, Poole claims excessive force, elder abuse, assault and false arrest."

She was never arrested. Elder abuse? LOL. Look, I worked for a retirement community once and some of the elders are not always so pleasant. Sounds like granny got a wild hair and wasn't going to take no for an answer.

I've noticed that this is what cop haters do, they hate cops and will post any thread that casts them in a negative light. But to create a veneer of legitimacy, they will actually post a case where the cop or cops were truly wrong. They do this so the rest of their crazy ass frothing at the mouth irrational hatred of police officers won't seem as crazy.

This funny psycho babble.

Let me understand correctly. Cop haters post threads about cops doing wrong. You consider that to not be "legitimate". An actually event that occurred is labeled by you as "a veneer of legitimacy"?

Thats fancy talk for bullshit

Listen, dingbat, I've been dealing with these cop hater threads for years. Almost all of them end up exonerating the police once all the facts are known, but a few are sprinkled in where the cop or cops were entirely in the wrong and the civilian entirely in the right, as seems to be the case here. One legitimate case of genuine abuse, however, doesn't distract me that cop hater wannabe anarchist bitches like Paulitician always post out of their hatred for cops regardless of the facts.

So to be clear, an actual event that acutally happened is not legitimate its a "veneer of legitimacy".

I'm actually laughing at the fact that you say cops are exonerated. Are you surprised that the cops investigating themselves get off?

Yeah all those breaking reports about Ferguson and the "gentile giant" were true also....alas he was never shot in the back with his hands up.

Really? People can just pop in anytime? Not around here.

Unless there's a reason to keep them out, yes. Family can visit their children in school subject to the rules after they sign in at the office. But this woman didn't even get that far.

Forum List

Back