🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police State: Man Detained For Walking With Hands In Pockets...

I've never been a defender of police power but yeah I definitely think a 46 second YouTube video in the middle of a meeting on the street with no setup and no conclusion tells the whole story in context, yup.
^ that. Another lolibertarian fear paulie thread. Take it to the conspiracy forum off-the-grid :doubt: boi
Ya know. You're a dimwitted ignorant shithead troll. But when you're right, you're right.
said the guy whose reply consisted of 20 smiley faces. Stick around, you might learn something.

I don't know whats worse/sadder: lolibertarian kids like paulie or corp tool, footrests like yourself :eusa_think:

I've never been a defender of police power but yeah I definitely think a 46 second YouTube video in the middle of a meeting on the street with no setup and no conclusion tells the whole story in context, yup.
^ that. Another lolibertarian fear paulie thread. Take it to the conspiracy forum off-the-grid :doubt: boi
Ya know. You're a dimwitted ignorant shithead troll. But when you're right, you're right.
said the guy whose reply consisted of 20 smiley faces. Stick around, you might learn something.

I don't know whats worse/sadder: lolibertarian kids like paulie or corp tool, footrests like yourself :eusa_think:
It was eleven "crazy" icons. The only thing I learn is how dishonest you are and how shallow.

The Big Brother-Worshippers would cheer this man being shot dead by this officer. That is the very sad reality. They would find a way to defend and justify it. Because that's what Big Brother-Worshippers do. They rationalize Cops committing crimes.

It's why no Citizen should ever count on them to look out for them. Citizens have to look out for themselves. And i think recording interactions with Police does achieve some balance. All Citizens should record all interactions.
This might be true, but your OP is a lousy example of it. It's absurd to suggest that anyone that doesn't see a foul here is a "state worshipper". The cops killing a man over loose cigarettes makes your case much better.

The Big Brother-Worshippers would cheer this man being shot dead by this officer. That is the very sad reality. They would find a way to defend and justify it. Because that's what Big Brother-Worshippers do. They rationalize Cops committing crimes.

It's why no Citizen should ever count on them to look out for them. Citizens have to look out for themselves. And i think recording interactions with Police does achieve some balance. All Citizens should record all interactions.
This might be true, but your OP is a lousy example of it. It's absurd to suggest that anyone that doesn't see a foul here is a "state worshipper". The cops killing a man over loose cigarettes makes your case much better.

Fair enough. Just pointing out that the Big Brother-Worshippers do always try desperately to rationalize and justify crimes committed by the Police. That's their first instinct. It's a knee-jerk defense.

I truly believe they wouldn't give a shit if this cop had murdered this man. They would have come up with all sorts of reasons to rationalize and defend it. Just what i observe with them.

Fair enough. Just pointing out that the Big Brother-Worshippers do always try desperately to rationalize and justify crimes committed by the Police. That's their first instinct. It's a knee-jerk defense.

I truly believe they wouldn't give a shit if this cop had murdered this man. They would have come up with all sorts of reasons to rationalize and defend it. Just what i observe with them.
You believe lots of strange things. That's between you and your shrink.

You believe lots of strange things. That's between you and your shrink.

Ha, your defense 'He obviously looked at the Cop wrong. He got what he deserved.'

You guys will come up with anything to rationalize and defend crimes committed by the Police. It is what it is.

What you "observe" is your own overactive imagination.

That's the product of going :lalala: when people point out the errors in your thinking.

What you "observe" is your own overactive imagination.

That's the product of going :lalala: when people point out the errors in your thinking.

No error, you guys are loyal Big Brother-Worshippers. You would defend anything your beloved Gestapo does. Just stating the truth.

I've yet to meet anyone ever who will defend cops no matter what they do. Maybe that's why you're having such a hard time connecting here; because your viewpoint is so estranged from reality. You'll be far more compelling if you keep sanity in your arguments.

Ha, your defense 'He obviously looked at the Cop wrong. He got what he deserved.'

You guys will come up with anything to rationalize and defend crimes committed by the Police. It is what it is.

Look dood, your entire premise here has been knocked down, dragged across the floor and humiliated. With video evidence including from the "victim" himself. It's like a football coach running the same play over and over even though it always ends in crushing defeat. There's only one way that happens, and that is complete self-delusion.

I've yet to meet anyone ever who will defend cops no matter what they do. Maybe that's why you're having such a hard time connecting here; because your viewpoint is so estranged from reality. You'll be far more compelling if you keep sanity in your arguments.

Oh, hang around the Board a bit more. It won't take you long to see what the Big Brother-Worshippers are capable of. If this cop had killed this man, their defense would have gone something along the lines of 'He obviously looked at the Cop wrong. So the Cop had no choice but to do what he did.' Stick around, and you'll see numerous absurd rationalizations and justifications like that.

Oh, hang around the Board a bit more. It won't take you long to see what the Big Brother-Worshippers are capable of. If this cop had killed this man, their defense would have gone something along the lines of 'He obviously looked at the Cop wrong. So the Cop had no choice but to do what he did.' Stick around, and you'll see numerous absurd rationalizations and justifications like that.
I've been participating on boards like this for 12 years and never seen what you're claiming except maybe by a Neo-Nazi glad that cops killed a black. I think you're seeing things that aren't even there. There's help available for your condition.

It's hard to have a rational discussion with these Branch Paulinian wing nuts.
Yeah well, he doesn't speak for all libertarians.

I'm libertarian and I have no problem with this cop.. what he did, or how it went down. Seemed like a nice guy standing up for liberty to me. The guy taping was trying to elicit a response and got ... nothing. This wing nut of ours read the title of the article and "assumed" there was some meat there. But there's nothing here other than innuendo.

At this point, we should all just be very happy this man survived to tell the story. It could have very easily gone the other way. Such is life in this Police State.

I think the cop was wrong but certainly not criminal or an example of a "police state", both of which have been claimed in this thread.

At this point, we should all just be very happy this man survived to tell the story. It could have very easily gone the other way. Such is life in this Police State.
No. It could not have very easily gone the other way. WTF is wrong with you?

Here we have a GOOD COP doing his job. Didn't touch the man. Didn't threaten the man. Didn't do an EFFING THING WRONG. You act like every time a cop talks to a citizen there's gonna be a killing. WTF is wrong with you?

He's stopped taking his meds because it makes his mind foggy. Once the meds wear off, he can clearly see cops for the ruthless killers they are. It all makes sense to him without those pesky pills confusing him.

Yeah, what a constitution he must have, to "survive" a barrage of verbs, adverbs and predicate adjectives delivered relentlessly in that sickeningly pleasant tone of voice.

Boggles the mind how he walked away unscratched. He must be Superman.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back