🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police State: Man Detained For Walking With Hands In Pockets...

You'll "go with the camera"? Fair enough. Go with the second video on this page.
The one shot by the cop. The one that continues after the 46-second edit. The one where they shake hands and McKean says he's "glad the police are out here".

Makes it pretty clear who's stoking fake stories around here.

Busted.

Oh by the way that was the same 0.30 second search.
Oh by the other way -- the last thing this victim of horrible police abuse says before walking away, amazingly under his own power, is "Happy Thanksgiving". Oh the oppression.

Last edited:
If we were all really being honest, we would have to say this man's very fortunate to still be alive. No cameras, and this dude is dead meat. At the very least, he would have likely spent his Thanksgiving Holiday in a jail cell.
You keep repeating that. I guess that's a convenient fantasy for you. Of course you have no evidence other than you just know deep down that all cops want to shoot black men for no reason.

Let's be real, you wouldn't have cared if the Cop killed this man. You would have found a way to defend and justify it. Because that's what you Big Brother-Worshippers do. You justify and rationalize crimes committed by the Police.

People like this man cannot count on you guys to look out for him. He would be very wise to look out for himself. And that's what he did in this instance. Good on him. All Citizens should do the same. If you can record the interaction, do it. It might just save your life.

Or try reading the fuller story, this one from of all sources a local Fox Noise channel:

>>On Monday, the sheriff's office posted that video saying Mckean's version was edited and did not fully explain what happened. After Mckean's video ends, the conversation continues with the Deputy explaining that Mckean had been pacing back and forth. The video also showed Mckean agreeing with the deputy saying law enforcement should be called on 'suspicious activity'.

...Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard said that business has been robbed twice while employees have been robbed five times. He said the responding deputy did everything by the book and showed great restraint. That's something Mckean agreed with.

"I feel like the officer was being really respectable he didn't try to invade any of my rights...I commend him for that

He went home minutes after encountering the deputy he was never arrested, searched or questioned but is convinced he was viewed with suspicion because he's black.

"You can't put all black people in the category with crime just like you can't put all police in the category of killing black people and you can't keep putting people in stereotypes," Mckean said.

Sheriff Bouchard agrees, but says by Mckean uploading this video he helped stoke the flames that divide.

"To post something on the internet without ever calling us without ever talking to us without ever asking for an explanation only fans the flames in the situation and it doesn't help." <<

There you go, Paranoidician. The pedestrian, the sheriff and the cop all agree you're full of shit. I just spoke to both McKean and the sheriff, and they agree you're a drama queen who should be writing TV soap opera screenplays.

Oh by the way... search for that story took 0.30 seconds.
Guess I'll have to lodge a complaint with my ISP about sluggish bandwidth.

Yeah well, still gonna go with the camera over you Big Brother-Worshippers. You guys certainly wouldn't have cared if the Cop killed this man. In fact, you would have hailed it as another wonderful success for your beloved Gestapo.

Because it is 'Gulity till proven Innocent' and 'The Police never lie and always do the right thing', for you worshippers. Citizens should never count on you to help preserve their Freedom & Liberty, or even their lives. They have to count on themselves instead.
You understand your view is contradicted by the evidence, right?
Now you can either agree the evidence indicates you were wrong about this. Or you can default to conspiracy mode and posit the whole thing was really a big big conspiracy.

If we were all really being honest, we would have to say this man's very fortunate to still be alive. No cameras, and this dude is dead meat. At the very least, he would have likely spent his Thanksgiving Holiday in a jail cell.
You keep repeating that. I guess that's a convenient fantasy for you. Of course you have no evidence other than you just know deep down that all cops want to shoot black men for no reason.

Let's be real, you wouldn't have cared if the Cop killed this man. You would have found a way to defend and justify it. Because that's what you Big Brother-Worshippers do. You justify and rationalize crimes committed by the Police.

People like this man cannot count on you guys to look out for him. He would be very wise to look out for himself. And that's what he did in this instance. Good on him. All Citizens should do the same. If you can record the interaction, do it. It might just save your life.
You've already been disproven by posted facts. Your fantasy that the cop would have shot him is just that, fantasy.

There's even a less-edited video shot by the pedestrian himself --- proving that the 46-second version was a version edited down to make it look less amicable than it was. Watch -

I hear what you're saying, but it would be wise to try and understand a Black Man's perspective on this. They feel they're constantly treated like criminals and often harassed this way. It isn't wise to go on ignoring it. Maybe a little compassion & understanding could solve the problem. Who knows? Give it a shot.
Who chose you to speak for all black men? What are you qualifications for this job?

You have a very flawed perspective on this one. There's nothing wrong with understanding another's perspective. Most Black Men in America do feel they're treated like criminals and often harassed this way. Agreeing or disagreeing, isn't the point. It is how they see things. Acknowledging and trying to understand that feeling, could help solve the problem. That's all i'm saying.
Im asking what your qualifcations are to speak on behalf of most or all black men.

Most black people seem to feel that anything adverse that happens to them is the result of societal racism. That doesnt really make it true.

Well again, you're not a Black Man. Try actually talking to one sometime. I think you'll find there is some justification for them feeling that way.
I still want to know why you feel entitled to speak for black men.
And why you think in your racist manner that all black men think alike. Because we've seen from Charles Barkley and other black men that is hardly the case.
Charles Barkley didn't suddenly change overnight. If he saw this video, I'm sure he'd see the racial component too. I say this based on all the OTHER things Barkley has said.

Who chose you to speak for all black men? What are you qualifications for this job?

You have a very flawed perspective on this one. There's nothing wrong with understanding another's perspective. Most Black Men in America do feel they're treated like criminals and often harassed this way. Agreeing or disagreeing, isn't the point. It is how they see things. Acknowledging and trying to understand that feeling, could help solve the problem. That's all i'm saying.
Im asking what your qualifcations are to speak on behalf of most or all black men.

Most black people seem to feel that anything adverse that happens to them is the result of societal racism. That doesnt really make it true.

Well again, you're not a Black Man. Try actually talking to one sometime. I think you'll find there is some justification for them feeling that way.
And why you think in your racist manner that all black men think alike. Because we've seen from Charles Barkley and other black men that is hardly the case.
Charles Barkley didn't suddenly change overnight. If he saw this video, I'm sure he'd see the racial component too. I say this based on all the OTHER things Barkley has said.
There was no racial component.
You're way behind here. Go back and read through the last couple of pages and the statements by the sheriff's department adn the videographer himself.

You're way behind here. Go back and read through the last couple of pages and the statements by the sheriff's department adn the videographer himself.

You really see your opinion as incontrovertable fact, don't you? The truth is, both those who think everything is racial and those who think nothing is ever racial are both wrong. The truth is somewhere in the middle. Your opinion is just your opinion. Nothing more.

You really see your opinion as incontrovertable fact, don't you? The truth is, both those who think everything is racial and those who think nothing is ever racial are both wrong. The truth is somewhere in the middle. Your opinion is just your opinion. Nothing more.
You ignore the posted information and think I am posting only my opinion? What is the matter with you?

The Big Brother-Worshippers would cheer this man being shot dead by this officer. That is the very sad reality. They would find a way to defend and justify it. Because that's what Big Brother-Worshippers do. They rationalize Cops committing crimes.

It's why no Citizen should ever count on them to look out for them. Citizens have to look out for themselves. And i think recording interactions with Police does achieve some balance. All Citizens should record all interactions.

Last edited:
The Big Brother-Worshippers would cheer this man being shot dead by this officer. That is the very sad reality.

The sad reality is your entire pretext has been summarily humiliated here --- by video evidence of the pedestrian himself --- and yet you press on regardless as if it never happened.

You seriously need a shrink.

Here's the readers of this board reading your posts:

psychologist-smiley-emoticon.gif

You've already been disproven by posted facts. Your fantasy that the cop would have shot him is just that, fantasy.

Not like you Big Brother-Worshippers would care though. You would find a way to rationalize and defend it. You can't help yourselves. You're loyal obedient Authority-Worshippers.

Not like you Big Brother-Worshippers would care though. You would find a way to rationalize and defend it. You can't help yourselves. You're loyal obedient Authority-Worshippers.

Captain Oblivious speaks.

The Big Brother-Worshippers would cheer this man being shot dead by this officer. That is the very sad reality.

The sad reality is your entire pretext has been summarily humiliated here --- by video evidence of the pedestrian himself --- and yet you press on regardless as if it never happened.

Doesn't change the fact you Big Brother-Worshippers wouldn't give a shit if the cop shot this man dead. Because it's 'Guilty till proven Innocent' and 'The Police never lie and always do the right thing' in your warped thinking. No Citizen should ever count on people like you to defend their Freedom & Liberty, or lives.

Last edited:

Just speaking the truth. You could care less if this Cop killed this man. You'd find a way to rationalize and defend it. It is what it is.

Doesn't change the fact you Big Brother-Worshippers wouldn't give a shit if the cop shot this man dead. Because he's 'Guilty till proven Innocent' and 'The Police never lie and always do the right thing' in your warped thinking. No Citizen should ever count on people like you to defend their Freedom & Liberty, or lives.

Just speaking the truth. You could care less if this Cop killed this man. You'd find a way to rationalize and defend it. It is what it is.

Link to either of these is where? Link to any of this is where?

Exactly.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I've never been a defender of police power but yeah I definitely think a 46 second YouTube video in the middle of a meeting on the street with no setup and no conclusion tells the whole story in context, yup.
^ that.

Another lolibertarian, paulie, dubiously sourced, fear-mongering, thread. Take it to the conspiracy forum off-the-grid :doubt: boi

Last edited:
I've never been a defender of police power but yeah I definitely think a 46 second YouTube video in the middle of a meeting on the street with no setup and no conclusion tells the whole story in context, yup.
^ that. Another lolibertarian fear paulie thread. Take it to the conspiracy forum off-the-grid :doubt: boi
Ya know. You're a dimwitted ignorant shithead troll. But when you're right, you're right.

Forum List

Back