🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police State: Man Detained For Walking With Hands In Pockets...

Just a reminder to those of you who may have forgotten that we live in a police state.

A man from Pontiac, MI was stopped on the street and interrogated by an Oakland County Sheriff on Thanksgiving for walking with his hands in his pockets while it was snowing. The man, Brandon B Waxx McKean, pulled his hands out of his pockets to record this abuse of power.

Black man in a white neighborhood. He was up to no good and the police were onto him.

Nothing to see here folks!

No black families live there?

It's a nice neighborhood, so the only black families that would live there would be uncle toms.

If we were all really being honest, we would have to say this man's very fortunate to still be alive. No cameras, and this dude is dead meat. At the very least, he would have likely spent his Thanksgiving Holiday in a jail cell.
Conjecture unsupported by anything even resembling a fact.

The reality is, with no camera, this man could have ended up dead or in jail, and you and I would be none the wiser as to what really happened. The Police can make up anything. That's just the way it is. They have almost complete free reign. It's your word against an army of Cops' word. And guess who wins on that?

But i think the recording of all interaction will balance things out a bit. However, it does't solve the problem entirely. The Militarization of our Police has to be addressed.
The reality is... you are delusional.

The Militarization of our Police has to be addressed, yes. But the case of the cop who says hey what's up to the guy with the camera... yeah this video has nothing to do with the issue of militarization. This video is nothing more than hey look a cop talked to a black guy.

Is it really so 'delusional?' If there was no camera, you and I would never know what really happened. Because the reality is, a lone Citizens' word against an army of Cops' word is basically useless. Just ask the Big Brother-Worshippers on this thread who they'd believe? The lone Citizen doesn't stand a chance. The System is flawed that way. That is reality.

If we were all really being honest, we would have to say this man's very fortunate to still be alive. No cameras, and this dude is dead meat. At the very least, he would have likely spent his Thanksgiving Holiday in a jail cell.

The reality is, with no camera, this man could have ended up dead or in jail, and you and I would be none the wiser as to what really happened. The Police can make up anything. That's just the way it is. They have almost complete free reign. It's your word against an army of Cops' word. And guess who wins on that?

But i think the recording of all interaction will balance things out a bit. However, it does't solve the problem entirely. The Militarization of our Police has to be addressed.

The Militarization of our Police has to be addressed, yes. But the case of the cop who says hey what's up to the guy with the camera... yeah this video has nothing to do with the issue of militarization. This video is nothing more than hey look a cop talked to a black guy.

Is it really so 'delusional?' If there was no camera, you and I would never know what really happened. Because the reality is, a lone Citizens' word against an army of Cops' word is basically useless. Just ask the Big Brother-Worshippers on this thread who they'd believe? The lone Citizen doesn't stand a chance. The System is flawed that way. That is reality.

Yes, it is delusional.

Believe it or not, some cops are actually the good guys.

Your delusion has you seeing the potential for evil in every one of authority. It is delusional to believe that everyone of authority is evil.

Think of someone you trust... then pretend this cop is that person and watch the video again. Oh and while doing it pretend to understand that the guy video taping had an agenda, and that agenda was to troll people with delusions about the cops...

Just a reminder to those of you who may have forgotten that we live in a police state.

A man from Pontiac, MI was stopped on the street and interrogated by an Oakland County Sheriff on Thanksgiving for walking with his hands in his pockets while it was snowing. The man, Brandon B Waxx McKean, pulled his hands out of his pockets to record this abuse of power.

Black man in a white neighborhood. He was up to no good and the police were onto him.

Nope.

Yes, it is delusional.

Your delusion has you seeing the potential for evil in every one of authority. It is delusional to believe that everyone of authority is evil.

Think of someone you trust... then pretend this cop is that person and watch the video again. Oh and while doing it pretend to understand that the guy video taping had an agenda, and that agenda was to troll people with delusions about the cops...

Again, it's not 'delusion', it's reality. Your word against an army of Cops' word is basically useless. The System is flawed that way. With no camera, if this man ended up dead or in jail, you'd be none the wiser as to what really happened. His numerous mates would back up any story he concocted. And who do you think a Judge is gonna side with? This man's life would be ruined. And that would be that.

Yes, it is delusional.

And while you're at it why don't you essplain to us why he edited his own video down to 0:46 and cut some content out. Why would you cut content out?

Yes, it is delusional.

Again, it's not 'delusion', it's reality. Your word against an army of Cops' word is basically useless. The System is flawed that way. With no camera, if this man ended up dead or in jail, you'd be none the wiser as to what really happened. His numerous mates would back up any story he concocted. And who do you think a Judge is gonna side with? This man's life would be ruined. And that would be that.
Yeah and if the world was flat and unicorns were real and money grew from trees and the tooth fairy humped a donkey...

Your reality is filled with delusions.

Yes, it is delusional.

Actually it's your imagination against reality, two videos and the pedestrian himself. If that ain't delusion, grits ain't groceries.

Yes, it is delusional.

And while you're at it why don't you essplain to us why he edited his own video down to 0:46 and cut some content out. Why would you cut content out?
To hide the parts where you taunted the cop before he got his camera out.

Nope.

You can see Michigan from Texas?

What are you -- Sarah Palin? :disbelief:

Yes, it is delusional.

Again, if this man ended up dead or in jail, i'm pretty sure you Big Brother-Worshippers wouldn't give a shit. You'd take the Cop's word and claim 'he deserved it' and move on. Seriously, with no camera to provide the truth, who you guys siding with? Be honest.

Yes, it is delusional.

To hide the parts where you taunted the cop before he got his camera out.

From what I saw, to hide the parts where they were agreeing. But I'd like to hear Paranoiatician answer it.

Yes, it is delusional.

Again, if this man ended up dead or in jail, i'm pretty sure you Big Brother-Worshippers wouldn't give a shit. You'd take the Cop's word and claim 'he deserved it' and move on. Seriously, with no camera to provide the truth, who you guys siding with? Be honest.

You've already had cameras providing the truth, and you just go :lalala: so ... wtf? :dunno:

And again, if simple acknowledgement of facts in a case where police brutality clearly doesn't exist is "Big Brother worshiping" and "siding with the pigs", then how do you explain that we're simultaneously calling them out where it actually does exist --- such as here?

Oopsie.

Last edited:

Yes, it is delusional.

You've already had cameras providing the truth, and you just go :lalala: so ... wtf? :dunno:

Yes, we should all be very happy this man survived this encounter. I agree.

Sadly, American Police have developed an embarrassingly notorious reputation around the world. Most around the world see them as being every bit as violent if not more so, than Police in oppressive Totalitarian Nations like Myanmar. Tourists actually fear American Cops.

Their propensity for violence really is incredibly disturbing. We do have a problem with our Police. Time for the Big Brother-Worshippers to acknowledge that and help address it.

Sadly, American Police have developed an embarrassingly notorious reputation around the world. Most around the world see them as being every bit as violent if not more so, than Police in oppressive Totalitarian Nations like Myanmar. Tourists actually fear American Cops.

Their propensity for violence really is incredibly disturbing. We do have a problem with our Police. Time for the Big Brother-Worshippers to acknowledge that and help address it.
Bullshit.

Bullshit.

No, sadly it is true. American Police have developed a pretty awful reputation around the world. They're seen by many as being every bit as prone to violence as Police in oppressive nations like Myanmar and China are. They're seen as being very dangerous.

Yes, it is delusional.

Why did you cut out that question on the end of the post? Inconvenient?

Nope.

You can see Michigan from Texas?

What are you -- Sarah Palin? :disbelief:

Nope x 2

Yes, it is delusional.

Why did you cut out that question on the end of the post? Inconvenient?

Oh come on, dude ends up dead or in jail, you guys could care less. At least be honest. If there are no cameras, who you siding with? My guess is, you're siding with the Gestapo. And unfortunately, that's how our System currently operates. A lone Citizen hardly stands a chance against an army of lying Cops. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back