🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police State: Man Detained For Walking With Hands In Pockets...

And while you're at it why don't you essplain to us why he edited his own video down to 0:46 and cut some content out. Why would you cut content out?

Again, if this man ended up dead or in jail, i'm pretty sure you Big Brother-Worshippers wouldn't give a shit. You'd take the Cop's word and claim 'he deserved it' and move on. Seriously, with no camera to provide the truth, who you guys siding with? Be honest.

You've already had cameras providing the truth, and you just go :lalala: so ... wtf? :dunno:

Yes, we should all be very happy this man survived this encounter. I agree.

Why did you cut out that question on the end of the post? Inconvenient?

Oh come on, dude ends up dead or in jail, you guys could care less. At least be honest. If there are no cameras, who you siding with? My guess is, you're siding with the Gestapo. And unfortunately, that's how our System currently operates. A lone Citizen hardly stands a chance against an army of lying Cops. It is what it is.

Is that why you don't dare venture into the Denver thread? Because the positions we took there make it clear you're a liar?

What's up with that, Paranoia-boy? You spend all this energy crying the blues trying to make a case here out of a simple civil conversation, and yet over there you have a thread with clear video evidence of police tackling a pregnant woman, slamming a skull on the sidewalk and destroying evidence, and suddenly -- you're nowhere to be found. Seems to me you should be eating this up.

How come you're beating the dead horse of this thread when you have that low hanging fruit? How come you cut the question out and can't even acknowledge it? Because it will put the lie to all this "Big Brother Worshipper [sic]" bullshit?

Well?

By your absence from that thread I am forced to conclude you're a Big Brother worshiper who stands behind police no matter what. Your logic, Doodles.

Last edited:
Again, if this man ended up dead or in jail, i'm pretty sure you Big Brother-Worshippers wouldn't give a shit. You'd take the Cop's word and claim 'he deserved it' and move on. Seriously, with no camera to provide the truth, who you guys siding with? Be honest.

You've already had cameras providing the truth, and you just go :lalala: so ... wtf? :dunno:

Oh come on, dude ends up dead or in jail, you guys could care less. At least be honest. If there are no cameras, who you siding with? My guess is, you're siding with the Gestapo. And unfortunately, that's how our System currently operates. A lone Citizen hardly stands a chance against an army of lying Cops. It is what it is.

Is that why you don't dare venture into the Denver thread? Because the positions we took there make it clear you're a liar?

With an incident like this, and no cameras, if the man ended up dead or in jail, i'm sure your first instinct would be to defend your beloved Gestapo. You perfectly represent the huge flaw in our current System. When in doubt, just go with the Gestapo.

What's up with that, Paranoia-boy? You spend all this energy crying the blues trying to make a case here out of a simple civil conversation, and yet over there you have a thread with clear video evidence of police tackling a pregnant woman, slamming a skull on the sidewalk and destroying evidence, and suddenly -- you're nowhere to be found. Seems to me you should be eating this up.

How come you're beating the dead horse of this thread when you have that low hanging fruit? How come you cut the question out and can't even acknowledge it? Because it will put the lie to all this "Big Brother Worshipper [sic]" bullshit?

Well?

By your absence from that thread I am forced to conclude you're a Big Brother worshiper who stands behind police no matter what. Your logic, Doodles.

With an incident like this, and no cameras, if the man ended up dead or in jail, i'm sure your first instinct would be to defend your beloved Gestapo. You perfectly represent the huge flaw in our current System. When in doubt, just go with the Gestapo.

So now you're actually going to sit here and deny that there are three videos of this incident? When you yourself put one of them up?

Of course, that being the shortest, most out-of-context, most edited one....

Conclusion: you're a liar. I for one already knew that.

Or, he's innocent till proven guilty. We could consider going that route? Just a thought anyway.
Yet you have deemed the cop guilty until proven innocent. Then you are presented the SOLID proof (from all parties perspectives) that he actually is innocent yet you still DEMAND he is guilty.

IOW, guilty without the possibility of presenting anything. Who ever knew you were such a totalitarian paul...

The Cop is guilty to some extent. He should have left this man alone. He wasn't doing anything wrong. He was harassed for no reason. It is what it is.
They don't seem to get this. Police have to enforce the law. There's nothing mandatory about harassing people not breaking the law. In fact it's kind of an asshole thing to do and should be avoided.

Well?

So now you're actually going to sit here and deny that there are three videos of this incident? When you yourself put one of them up?

I've already said, i'm very happy this man survived this encounter. But with no camera, it could have gone completely differently. And it usually does. Like i said, no Citizen should count on you Big brother-Worshippers for help. Your first inclination is to defend the Police. They're on their own.

Sadly, American Police have developed an embarrassingly notorious reputation around the world. Most around the world see them as being every bit as violent if not more so, than Police in oppressive Totalitarian Nations like Myanmar. Tourists actually fear American Cops.

Their propensity for violence really is incredibly disturbing. We do have a problem with our Police. Time for the Big Brother-Worshippers to acknowledge that and help address it.
Bullshit.

No, sadly it is true. American Police have developed a pretty awful reputation around the world. They're seen by many as being every bit as prone to violence as Police in oppressive nations like Myanmar and China are. They're seen as being very dangerous.
Bullshit.

Sadly, American Police have developed an embarrassingly notorious reputation around the world. Most around the world see them as being every bit as violent if not more so, than Police in oppressive Totalitarian Nations like Myanmar. Tourists actually fear American Cops.

Their propensity for violence really is incredibly disturbing. We do have a problem with our Police. Time for the Big Brother-Worshippers to acknowledge that and help address it.
Bullshit.

No, sadly it is true. American Police have developed a pretty awful reputation around the world. They're seen by many as being every bit as prone to violence as Police in oppressive nations like Myanmar and China are. They're seen as being very dangerous.
Bullshit.

Sorry, but it is the truth. Many around the world do see American Cops as being excessively violent. And i think they've earned that reputation.

Well?

I've already said, i'm very happy this man survived this encounter. But with no camera, it could have gone completely differently. And it usually does. Like i said, no Citizen should count on you Big brother-Worshippers for help. Your first inclination is to defend the Police. They're on their own.

All of us here have miraculously "survived" far more heated encounters on this board than anything that took place here.

You're a freaking lunatic. We advocates of civil liberties don't need liars on our side. We've got more than enough truth without pissants like you knocking the bottom out of the mendacity discount rate.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Sorry, but it is the truth. Many around the world do see American Cops as being excessively violent. And i think they've earned that reputation.
Sorry, but it's not the truth. Many around the world do not see American Cops as being excessively violent. I think you are delusional.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Sorry, but it's not the truth. Many around the world do not see American Cops as being excessively violent. I think you are delusional.

Nah, you're just still living in denial. American Cops are scary. It is what it is.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Nah, you're just still living in denial. American Cops are scary. It is what it is.
Bullshit. Cops are only scary to cowards & criminals... which are you? Just like people, most are good some are bad. It's easy to focus on the bad stuff when only the bad stuff makes the news. This has caused you to be delusional.

I think Paranoitician's main objective is to have last word. That seems somehow even more important than being embarrassed by the hole he's dug himself into here. More important than having his story debunked.

Kinda speaks volumes in psychological terms.

Bullshit.

Bullshit. Cops are only scary to cowards & criminals... which are you? Just like people, most are good some are bad. It's easy to focus on the bad stuff when only the bad stuff makes the news. This has caused you to be delusional.

To many around the world, the American Police Force ranks right near the top as the most violent Police Force on earth. It ranks right up there with Totalitarian Nations like Myanmar and China. In fact, as far as Police-committed homicides go, the American Police Force may even have them beat.

Bullshit.

To many around the world, the American Police Force ranks right near the top as the most violent Police Force on earth. It ranks right up there with Totalitarian Nations like Myanmar and China. In fact, as far as Police-committed homicides go, the American Police Force may even have them beat.
Nonsense.

If we were all really being honest, we would have to say this man's very fortunate to still be alive. No cameras, and this dude is dead meat. At the very least, he would have likely spent his Thanksgiving Holiday in a jail cell.
Conjecture unsupported by anything even resembling a fact.

The reality is, with no camera, this man could have ended up dead or in jail, and you and I would be none the wiser as to what really happened. The Police can make up anything. That's just the way it is. They have almost complete free reign. It's your word against an army of Cops' word. And guess who wins on that?

But i think the recording of all interaction will balance things out a bit. However, it does't solve the problem entirely. The Militarization of our Police has to be addressed.
The reality is... you are delusional.

The Militarization of our Police has to be addressed, yes. But the case of the cop who says hey what's up to the guy with the camera... yeah this video has nothing to do with the issue of militarization. This video is nothing more than hey look a cop talked to a black guy.
And, according to two of our resident posters here, talking to a black guy IS harassment. Talk about delusional. The only person to get out of hand was the pedestrian as well as the video clearly shows. Not that any of the naysayers are bothering with reality...

Or, he's innocent till proven guilty. We could consider going that route? Just a thought anyway.
Yet you have deemed the cop guilty until proven innocent. Then you are presented the SOLID proof (from all parties perspectives) that he actually is innocent yet you still DEMAND he is guilty.

IOW, guilty without the possibility of presenting anything. Who ever knew you were such a totalitarian paul...

The Cop is guilty to some extent. He should have left this man alone. He wasn't doing anything wrong. He was harassed for no reason. It is what it is.
They don't seem to get this. Police have to enforce the law. There's nothing mandatory about harassing people not breaking the law. In fact it's kind of an asshole thing to do and should be avoided.
An assertion that you and Paul have utterly failed to show exists. An assertion that the video CLEARLY disproves. Then is further shown to be a farce when Pogo brought additional video to the thread. It is even proven to be a complete farce with THE ADMISSION OF THE PEDESTRIAN HIMSELF.

Somehow, I don't think reality actually matters to you in this case.

The ONLY thing that these videos prove is that we need MORE cops exactly like this one. Cops that can control a situation, simmer it down even when there are ulterior motives involved and do his job at the same time. We don't need Eric race whore Holder in Ferguson - we needed more of these cops.

If we were all really being honest, we would have to say this man's very fortunate to still be alive. No cameras, and this dude is dead meat. At the very least, he would have likely spent his Thanksgiving Holiday in a jail cell.

The reality is, with no camera, this man could have ended up dead or in jail, and you and I would be none the wiser as to what really happened. The Police can make up anything. That's just the way it is. They have almost complete free reign. It's your word against an army of Cops' word. And guess who wins on that?

But i think the recording of all interaction will balance things out a bit. However, it does't solve the problem entirely. The Militarization of our Police has to be addressed.

The Militarization of our Police has to be addressed, yes. But the case of the cop who says hey what's up to the guy with the camera... yeah this video has nothing to do with the issue of militarization. This video is nothing more than hey look a cop talked to a black guy.
And, according to two of our resident posters here, talking to a black guy IS harassment. Talk about delusional. The only person to get out of hand was the pedestrian as well as the video clearly shows. Not that any of the naysayers are bothering with reality...

Without the camera, if he were shot & killed, we'd all be none the wiser as to what really happened. The Cop could have claimed he did anything. American Police have had that kind of free reign for many many years.

He could have easily claimed the man took a swing at him and therefore had to kill him. And his mates would have fully backed the story up for him. The poor guy would go to his death being known as a man who attacked an officer of the law. That happens everyday in this country. I know the Big Brother-Worshippers won't accept that, but it is the ugly reality.

Without the camera, if he were shot & killed, we'd all be none the wiser as to what really happened. The Cop could have claimed he did anything. American Police have had that kind of free reign for many many years.

He could have easily claimed the man took a swing at him and therefore had to kill him. And his mates would have fully backed the story up for him. The poor guy would go to his death being known as a man who attacked an officer of the law. That happens everyday in this country. I know the Big Brother-Worshippers won't accept that, but it is the ugly reality.
IF, MAYBE, POSSIBLY

but what happened in REALITY (and is the same thing that would have happened without the camera because this guy is a good cop rather than a piss poor one) is that the man was NOT shot.

Hell, with the camera the cop could have shot him and then deleted the footage - that is real easy to do. Or just smashed the camera - do you really think forensics would have reconstructed the footage if there was no reason to believe there was footage. Of he could have simply pocketed the camera. None of that happened. Why? Because your silly totalitarian fantasies are just that, fantasy.

IF, MAYBE, POSSIBLY

but what happened in REALITY (and is the same thing that would have happened without the camera because this guy is a good cop rather than a piss poor one) is that the man was NOT shot.

Hell, with the camera the cop could have shot him and then deleted the footage - that is real easy to do. Or just smashed the camera - do you really think forensics would have reconstructed the footage if there was no reason to believe there was footage. Of he could have simply pocketed the camera. None of that happened. Why? Because your silly totalitarian fantasies are just that, fantasy.

Yes you're right, recording interaction with Police doesn't solve the problem entirely. The Police still have almost free reign to manipulate evidence and lie. If this man had been shot & killed, the usual suspect Big Brother-Worshippers would have been all-too quick to screech 'HOORAY!! WTG GESTAPO!!' With no recorded evidence, who would know any better? So a camera doesn't solve all the problems, but it does help. It's the best chance a Citizen has.

IF, MAYBE, POSSIBLY

Yes you're right, recording interaction with Police doesn't solve the problem entirely. The Police still have almost free reign to manipulate evidence and lie. If this man had been shot & killed, the usual suspect Big Brother-Worshippers would have been all-too quick to screech 'HOORAY!! WTG GESTAPO!!' With no recorded evidence, who would know any better? So a camera doesn't solve all the problems, but it does help. It's the best chance a Citizen has.

Why are you such a moron?

Forum List

Back