🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police State: Man Detained For Walking With Hands In Pockets...

I can hear it now...oh, that negro Obama is turning America into a police state.

There was no robbery, a scared white guy called the cops because he saw a black guy on the streets.
A scared white guy's whose business had been robbed before, and the black guy walked by the store twice. Cops have a job to prevent crime, not just clean up the glass. Part of that involves responding to citizen's calls and investigating. You DO NOT have a constitutional right to not have a cop ask you what you're doing? You DO HAVE a constitutional right to not answer.
No you have to say something or you wind up a victim of police brutality.

There was no robbery, a scared white guy called the cops because he saw a black guy on the streets.
A scared white guy's whose business had been robbed before, and the black guy walked by the store twice. Cops have a job to prevent crime, not just clean up the glass. Part of that involves responding to citizen's calls and investigating. You DO NOT have a constitutional right to not have a cop ask you what you're doing? You DO HAVE a constitutional right to not answer.

Exactly. The cop was polite even though he was being a dick. He wanted to be questioned. He didn't just walk with his hands in his pocket as you say, he walked back and forth. Note too we don't see a picture of him. I bet he worked hard on his wardrobe to look grungy as well. There is no indication race had anything to do with this.

Exactly. The cop was polite even though he was being a dick. He wanted to be questioned. He didn't just walk with his hands in his pocket as you say, he walked back and forth. Note too we don't see a picture of him. I bet he worked hard on his wardrobe to look grungy as well. There is no indication race had anything to do with this.
Why cant you walk back and forth and where did he admit he was walking back and forth?

I can hear it now...oh, that negro Obama is turning America into a police state.
Well, he certainly has armed the police with armored trucks and such. I don't think it was really a bad idea.

Racism exists, and so does profiling to some extent.
Possibly. But if you say nothing, and there's been any recently committed crime, the cop probably has grounds for asking for ID to at least see if you live in the area and a Terry pat down, and absent that probably to take you into custody for a chat down at the station.

Denial is the reason white people are rioting and looting in Berkeley.

Truth is, cops can do whatever they want. There is a law that covers them for everything.

Well, he certainly has armed the police with armored trucks and such. I don't think it was really a bad idea.

Possibly. But if you say nothing, and there's been any recently committed crime, the cop probably has grounds for asking for ID to at least see if you live in the area and a Terry pat down, and absent that probably to take you into custody for a chat down at the station.
No possibly about it. Try not saying something when a cop stops you and watch them assault you while yelling for you to stop resisting.

Why cant you walk back and forth and where did he admit he was walking back and forth?

Where did I say you can't walk back and forth?

Apparently, a black man CAN'T walk back and forth with his hands in his pockets without getting harassed by the Gestapo.

You can walk back and forth. But, here's the flip side. Suppose you own a biz that's been robbed twice before, and I walk past your biz twice in a relatively short time span. Why don't I have a reasonable expectation that I can call the cops to come by and just speak to you to see if you act like a robber or just a guy walking past. Do I have to wait to be robbed to ask the cops to protect me?

You didnt. You pointed out the guy in the video walked back in forth not me. I wonder how you came to that conclusion even though the guy never said he did that and even if he did what was wrong with doing that? I pace when I think sometimes.

You can walk back and forth. But, here's the flip side. Suppose you own a biz that's been robbed twice before, and I walk past your biz twice in a relatively short time span. Why don't I have a reasonable expectation that I can call the cops to come by and just speak to you to see if you act like a robber or just a guy walking past. Do I have to wait to be robbed to ask the cops to protect me?
How does one act like a robber without actually committing a robbery?

Apparently, a black man CAN'T walk back and forth with his hands in his pockets without getting harassed by the Gestapo.
harassment is not having a cop ask you how your day's going.

walking past a biz twice with his hands in his pockets.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Denial is the reason white people are rioting and looting in Berkeley.

And how does looting stores and vandalism address denial exactly? BTW, my daughter goes to Berkley and the rioting is within a block of her apartment. She hears and sees no message from them, just destruction and looting.

harassment is not having a cop ask you how your day's going.
Yes it is because you know good and damn well he is not asking you that just for fun.

What tells you they are a robber? The walking or the hands in the pocket?

No possibly about it. Try not saying something when a cop stops you and watch them assault you while yelling for you to stop resisting.

If you're being sarcastic I don't' get it and if you're not then you're seriously an idiot.

What tells you they are a robber? The walking or the hands in the pocket?

Um...that wasn't what you asked...

Forum List

Back