Police State vs Portland Moms

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

After 12 nights of violence, the intense and dangerous stand off between federal officers and protesters shows no sign of ending soon.

If anything, it's gaining momentum. New people are joining the protest each day.

A new contingent of nurses now marches each evening too. Their arrival into the park opposite the federal courthouse was met with applause by other protesters.

These guys in Portland are amazing. If dopey donny had any sense he would admit defeat and slink off into the shadows. When nurses march against you the game is over. MAGA

Lots of moms in this country are also police officers.

CPD-Policewoman-Day-3.jpg

After 12 nights of violence, the intense and dangerous stand off between federal officers and protesters shows no sign of ending soon.

If anything, it's gaining momentum. New people are joining the protest each day.

A new contingent of nurses now marches each evening too. Their arrival into the park opposite the federal courthouse was met with applause by other protesters.

These guys in Portland are amazing. If dopey donny had any sense he would admit defeat and slink off into the shadows. When nurses march against you the game is over. MAGA
Sure they are moms. :icon_rolleyes: If they were good mothers concerned about their children, they wouldn't let their children attend BLM COVID parties/riots, let alone participate in them themselves.

But of course, the majority of them are likely run-of-the-mill sociopaths who murdered their babies before they were even born.

Last edited:
It is growing, not because there are more BLM supporters, but because of the tactics of the federal forces.

The Wall of Mom, the Dads with leaf blowers ect, are there because the feds started grabbing people off the streets ect.

mobs don't get to take over federal buildings. if they try, they will be met with force. no matter the make up of the mob.

nurses can be assholes too. obviously. as demonstrated by your siding with them.

this is not the october revolution. the agents are not going to refuse to fight and the government is not going to fall.

your commie dreams are still just jerk off fantasies, you tosser.

It is growing, not because there are more BLM supporters, but because of the tactics of the federal forces.

The Wall of Mom, the Dads with leaf blowers ect, are there because the feds started grabbing people off the streets ect.

the mob's supporters are angry that violent crimes are being met with arrests?

the makes sense. they are welcome to join in the violent crimes. i'm sure that will settle things down. or resolve them. one way or another.

where do you think this will end? with the mob winning? do you think that would be a good thing?

These arent "moms" you moron. And it's not a POLICE STATE. Good Allah, foreign tards is dummer that our domestic tards

Stupid
muhmuh consy.jpg

Stupid
View attachment 368169

how many times have we seen this anti-cop protesters call for the police when things go sideways?

fucking dumbasses.

the makes sense. they are welcome to join in the violent crimes. i'm sure that will settle things down. or resolve them. one way or another.

where do you think this will end? with the mob winning? do you think that would be a good thing?

I think meeting violence with violence is not what has prompted the huge number of people joining the protests.

I think unidentified federal enforcement grabbing people off the street is doing that.

The protests here in Atlanta has died down, for the most part. In Portland it is escalating. I always take the statements of the protesters with a grain (or several) of salt. But there are more and more (medics, Moms ect) coming out talking about being teargassed during peaceful times in the protests. The fact that the federal intervention has increased the protests shows people are willing to stand with the protesters. The Wall of Moms is not violent, nor are they attacking anyone.

I do like the leaf blower thing though. That made me laugh.

I think meeting violence with violence is not what has prompted the huge number of people joining the protests.

I think unidentified federal enforcement grabbing people off the street is doing that.

The protests here in Atlanta has died down, for the most part. In Portland it is escalating. I always take the statements of the protesters with a grain (or several) of salt. But there are more and more (medics, Moms ect) coming out talking about being teargassed during peaceful times in the protests. The fact that the federal intervention has increased the protests shows people are willing to stand with the protesters. The Wall of Moms is not violent, nor are they attacking anyone.

no. you don't get to commit violent mob crimes, and be met with hugs.

that is not our civilization. if we go that route, that is us choosing to end our current civilization and enter a new age, one built on mob rule and violence.

i will be on the other side of that plan.

and the violence that you don't like now? there are oceans of it to come if you continue down this path.

These protests are classified as grievance protests and governments never ever win against grievance protests. Grievance protests always grow as the government uses militarized and violent means for suppressing citizens' efforts for addressing their grievances.

that is not our civilization. if we go that route, that is us choosing to end our current civilization and enter a new age, one built on mob rule and violence.

and the violence that you don't like now? there are oceans of it to come if you continue down this path.

Relax. I am not condoning violent mob crimes. Nor an I condoning violent and destructive behavior during protests.

And many of the people joining the protests now do not condone it either. But they also do not condone people who are not being violent being beaten.

I also wonder what will happen when these federal LEOs try the same tactics in places that are not as anti-gun as the leftists in Portland.

started grabbing people off the streets
Lets try to rephrase that. Started grabbing criminals off the streets. When you destroy federal property, you are now a Felon, and will do 10 years in jail. How about that on your resume....

Ah, it appears a herd of filthy disease ridden Leninist breeding sows have been herded into the front line barricades as expendable fodder in Portland now. Interesting how the Left is suddenly all about sexism and sniveling for preferential treatment of women now.

Relax. I am not condoning violent mob crimes. Nor an I condoning violent and destructive behavior during protests.

And many of the people joining the protests now do not condone it either. But they also do not condone people who are not being violent being beaten.

I also wonder what will happen when these federal LEOs try the same tactics in places that are not as anti-gun as the leftists in Portland.
And what the reason why all this violence of Burning, Looting and Murder is happening again?

41157FA100000578-0-image-a-117_1496556127598.jpg

These protests are classified as grievance protests and governments never ever win against grievance protests. Grievance protests always grow as the government uses militarized and violent means for suppressing citizens' efforts for addressing their grievances.

these are not protests. they are at best riots, and at worst open insurrection. and those often lose.

but you are unhappy that force is being used to arrest violent criminals.

Forum List

Back