Police To Reopen Cop Killer's Firing Case

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I'm happy to see this.

I'd like to know if he was really screwed over...but only to satisfy my curiosity, not as a justification.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for a man that kills the innocent children for the purpose of revenge against the parent.

You think the Chief would be doing this if the suspect was White? Neither do I.

"I promise to look into these allegations if Black People promise not to riot and burn L.A. like they did in the Rodney King Riots. For one I don't trust my Officers to not Violate anyone's Constitutional Rights much less even shoot straight and two I don't have enough money to cover all that overtime". - Chief uh duh Po Po.

You guys have to understand police tactics.

This is a ploy. They know that he is following their actions through media, probably on a stolen cell phone or laptop that is not traceable to him.

In his mind, he has been wronged and is on a mission to prove it. By publicly reopening this case, they are trying to make him think is mission is done, as if he could be cleared of all wrong doing.

They aren't reopening it to validate him. They're doing it to try to trick him into giving up. Its a long shot, but thats what it is. He's reading it online somewhere. They know it. And he knows they know it. This is all part of the chess match.

"I promise to look into these allegations if Black People promise not to riot and burn L.A. like they did in the Rodney King Riots. For one I don't trust my Officers to not Violate anyone's Constitutional Rights much less even shoot straight and two I don't have enough money to cover all that overtime". - Chief uh duh Po Po.

He is doing it to get the guy to surrender and avert any more bloodshed, and you have to show everyone what a racist you are.

This is a ploy. They know that he is following their actions through media, probably on a stolen cell phone or laptop that is not traceable to him.

In his mind, he has been wronged and is on a mission to prove it. By publicly reopening this case, they are trying to make him think is mission is done, as if he could be cleared of all wrong doing.

They aren't reopening it to validate him. They're doing it to try to trick him into giving up. Its a long shot, but thats what it is. He's reading it online somewhere. They know it. And he knows they know it. This is all part of the chess match.

Could be.

Although Dorner probably knows it too.

I'm happy to see this.

I'd like to know if he was really screwed over...but only to satisfy my curiosity, not as a justification.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for a man that kills the innocent children for the purpose of revenge against the parent.

I agree to a point, he should have moved on made his case at another department if he wanted to remain a police officer. That is if he wasn't a flake. But he went over the line with his action proving that he must have been a flake.

He is doing it to get the guy to surrender and avert any more bloodshed, and you have to show everyone what a racist you are.

I thought the chief ud duh po po was rather funny

I bet he even has a police radio

I'm happy to see this.

well, it's rather obvious now if he was "screwed over" it was "well deservered"

People on this board need to think...just a little.

It sounds like a ploy to get him to surrender, but I don't think he will. He's living in his own world and I doubt anything the police do can draw him back from crazytown.

of course it is, but that has already been pointed out and I'm sure he is aware of this also.

Chief uh duh Po Po and I are from the same L.A. city so no doubt he understands the racial politics of the whole situation.

Regardless of whether this is a ruse/smoke screen on behalf of the LAPD to reopen Dorner's case - I suspect the media and public opinion will drive the outcome. In other words, I suspect his case will be thoroughly reviewed and made public. However, even if it's found that he really was unfairly fired, he's negated that by his murderous actions. His life is over...

There is no reason to think this is for any other reason than the LAPD gave when they announced it. Which was that it is in response to the wide ranging accusation this nut made in his Online Manifesto. He implicates roughly 20 people high in the Force as part of a wide spread conspiracy against him, that was racially motivated. I am sure all the Cops want to do with this is prove beyond a doubt that this man is nothing but a delusional murderer, not a Victim.

Delusions of being Persecuted, Feeling like everyone is against you, is pretty common in Psychopaths.

Last edited:
There is no reason to think this is for any other reason than the LAPD gave when they announced it. Which was that it is in response to the wide ranging accusation this nut made in his Online Manifesto. He implicates roughly 20 people high in the Force as part of a wide spread conspiracy against him, that was racially motivated. I am sure all the Cops want to do with this is prove beyond a doubt that this man is nothing but a delusional murderer, not a Victim.

Dorner may be a victim and a murderer. They are not mutually exclusive...

Forum List

Back