Polish illegal living in Michigan for 40 years will get deported!!!

Apparently you dont.
Its an ETHNIC name.
People make it an insult. Like someone in iran uses american as slur.
Maybe you're too young to get it, but since MY day it has always been an insult like N*gger used to denigrate Polish people. Hardly ever hear a polish joke anymore, or people getting called that, but it used to be a thing and at least for the last 60 years it has been an insult. You can senselessly argue that it isn't but I saw kids get in fist fights over it when I was in school and I can assure you it's an insult. Why must you insist it isn't?
Americans made it an insult. It is their ethnic name Oldlady.
Sorry, thats just the way it is.

The correct ethnic name is Poles.
polak is a polish noun for polish people. It is their ethnic name.
I dont understand how this is still being argued..
We have an actual polish person that has backed up what i said.

No Polak means male polish person.
omg peach, really? lol

hey Nia88 name ONE all white town. It doesnt even have to be a rural town. Name ONE

There are small ones in the 10,000 range that are 96% white - But even they look for cheap Mexican labor.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-whitest-town-in-the-USA

If a town is 96% white - it's not wrong to say they are mighty (if not all) white.
And I'm absolutely certain I could find you towns of less than 500 population that are indeed - All white

They were WORKING, living on a shoestring, and yeah, probably if someone had a heart attack they got taken to the ER instead of left on the sidewalk to die. You would have preferred that? ILLEGALS CAN'T GET WELFARE. I don't know how many times you have to hear that, but here--one more time. ILLEGALS CAN'T GET WELFARE.
free healthcare and free schooling IS welfare.
No, it's free healthcare and free schooling, same as YOUR kids and everyone in this country gets.
No you liar. We pay TAXES and healthcare premiums. Everyone who doesnt is also getting that WELFARE.
True enough. But if you DIDN'T pay healthcare premiums, they would still treat your kid or you at the ER. That is the level of care received by illegals unless they pay cash on the barrelhead. As for schooling, if the immigrants are paying rent and have ever purchased anything in this country, they are paying taxes. I AGREE with you, TN, that the problem needs to be addressed. I don't want people here illegally for a number of different reasons, but using the primary reason that they are leeches is particularly repugnant to me.
Do you know how most towns, cities and counties pay their school tab? Apparently not.
Everyone pays sales tax. Even tourists here for 6 hours. That isnt justification...
I opened that post with "true enough." However, they are paying some taxes, was my only point.
I stick with my comment that labeling them all "leeches" is ugly and only half the story.

Maybe you're too young to get it, but since MY day it has always been an insult like N*gger used to denigrate Polish people. Hardly ever hear a polish joke anymore, or people getting called that, but it used to be a thing and at least for the last 60 years it has been an insult. You can senselessly argue that it isn't but I saw kids get in fist fights over it when I was in school and I can assure you it's an insult. Why must you insist it isn't?

omg peach, really? lol

Polack - Wikipedia

I specifically said all-white rural towns. Rural towns aren't all bad. But the ones that lack diversity tend to have ignorant residents living in them.

Yep - As a for instance, Boise metro contains half the population of Idaho's 3 million. We are an "immigrant friendly" city with Dem Mayor an city council. But get an hour out of town to places like Emmitt, Kuna, Garden Valley, Crouch, Idaho City, etc etc and it is indeed all white, all Republican, many intolerant Gomers who would vote for a felon with an R to the right of their name ahead of a moderate Democrat or Independent.
Name one town you speak of with an all white population. Thanks.

free healthcare and free schooling IS welfare.
No, it's free healthcare and free schooling, same as YOUR kids and everyone in this country gets.
No you liar. We pay TAXES and healthcare premiums. Everyone who doesnt is also getting that WELFARE.
True enough. But if you DIDN'T pay healthcare premiums, they would still treat your kid or you at the ER. That is the level of care received by illegals unless they pay cash on the barrelhead. As for schooling, if the immigrants are paying rent and have ever purchased anything in this country, they are paying taxes. I AGREE with you, TN, that the problem needs to be addressed. I don't want people here illegally for a number of different reasons, but using the primary reason that they are leeches is particularly repugnant to me.
Do you know how most towns, cities and counties pay their school tab? Apparently not.
Everyone pays sales tax. Even tourists here for 6 hours. That isnt justification...
I opened that post with "true enough." However, they are paying some taxes, was my only point.
I stick with my comment that labeling them all "leeches" is ugly and only half the story.
You do realize our convo was started because said illegals cant get welfare and i showed you how they do, right?

hey Nia88 name ONE all white town. It doesnt even have to be a rural town. Name ONE

There are small ones in the 10,000 range that are 96% white - But even they look for cheap Mexican labor.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-whitest-town-in-the-USA

If a town is 96% white - it's not wrong to say they are mighty (if not all) white.
And I'm absolutely certain I could find you towns of less than 500 population that are indeed - All white
ill wait :D

omg peach, really? lol

Polack - Wikipedia
different word..

You do realize our convo was started because said illegals cant get welfare and i showed you how they do, right?
wrong. It isn't welfare.

omg peach, really? lol

Polack - Wikipedia
different word..

It is an Anglicisation of the Polish masculine noun Polak, which denotes a Polish male or a person of Polish ethnicity and unspecified gender

wrong. It isn't welfare.
financial support given to people in need.
statutory procedure or social effort designed to promote the basic physical and material well-being of people in need.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OK Oldlady :rofl:

It's always been an insult, if you didn't know.
Apparently you dont.
Its an ETHNIC name.
It is an ethnic slur, you asshole....just like n i g g e r is an ethnic slur.

Urban Dictionary: Polack
Thats not the same word, dumbass
POLAK not polack
deer fucking geebuz
Wrong again, pinhead.

polak
The Polish word meaning Pole. However, in English, this has become a racial slurr/derogatory title for a person of Polish descent. This is ofcourse undofrtunate, but English speaking people are not to call a Polish person a Polak, because the proper term for this in the English language is , Pole. This is jsut a warning obviosuly, some ignorant imbeciles may argue this, but call a spade a sapde. Unless you are one of us, don't use the term Polak about us. This will only lead to you getting your jaw smashed in.
And Poland has acheived many things, unlike some nations in the world. Especailly when it comes to warfare, but we don't ahve to mention again how the Allies sat around on their asses until 1941 before they did something to stop Hitler...

omg peach, really? lol

Polack - Wikipedia
different word..

It is an Anglicisation of the Polish masculine noun Polak, which denotes a Polish male or a person of Polish ethnicity and unspecified gender
the word we are arguing is POLAK. Thank you for proving me right lol

Apparently you dont.
Its an ETHNIC name.

POLAK not polack
deer fucking geebuz
Wrong again, pinhead.

polak
The Polish word meaning Pole. However, in English, this has become a racial slurr/derogatory title for a person of Polish descent. This is ofcourse undofrtunate, but English speaking people are not to call a Polish person a Polak, because the proper term for this in the English language is , Pole. This is jsut a warning obviosuly, some ignorant imbeciles may argue this, but call a spade a sapde. Unless you are one of us, don't use the term Polak about us. This will only lead to you getting your jaw smashed in.
And Poland has acheived many things, unlike some nations in the world. Especailly when it comes to warfare, but we don't ahve to mention again how the Allies sat around on their asses until 1941 before they did something to stop Hitler...
Thats EXACTLY what i have been saying.
Are you brain dead?

Apparently you dont.
Its an ETHNIC name.

It does mean a male Polish person....in Polish language. In English, it is an ethnic slur. The OP and TN are pinheads, in any language.

the word we are arguing is POLAK. Thank you for proving me right lol

No we are arguing about a racial slur of Polak. Lol

It does mean a male Polish person....in Polish language. In English, it is an ethnic slur. The OP and TN are pinheads, in any language.
:spinner:

POLAK not polack
deer fucking geebuz
Wrong again, pinhead.

polak
Thats EXACTLY what i have been saying.
Are you brain dead?
No....and that is not exactly what you have been saying. You used it in a sentence in English. THAT made it an ethnic slur.

wrong. It isn't welfare.
financial support given to people in need.
statutory procedure or social effort designed to promote the basic physical and material well-being of people in need.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OK Oldlady :rofl:
So you and your kids are "in need" and that's why your kids go to public school? Schooling is not welfare. Neither is emergency healthcare. It is open to all, no questions. "In need" means they need assistance.

Forum List

Back