Polish illegal living in Michigan for 40 years will get deported!!!

Because Americans think it's an offensive term, it kind of becomes one sometimes especially in their use.

However, it's not necessarily offensive.

A Polish American rapper is named Funky Polak, and his #1 song is Polak Potrafi meaning the Polish man can do it.
BOOM.

If I am ever in NY, I will come join you for some Pierogi and polski punski platski, my treat, but you have to take me to the best place.
:beer:

Isnt polak even related to independence?
Like, thats why polak was such a popular name back in the day?
It's always been an insult, if you didn't know.

I never cease to be amazed by the degree of dumb USMB provides me each day.

It's not dumb, it's ignorance.

It's obvious many of the folks around here come from small rural, all white towns with little interaction with people from different races and nationalities.

They live in a fox news bubble and have no clue how offensive and bigoted they are.

Yes, I do, I believe Hispanics are privileged compared to Polish people in the U.S.A.

Apart from articles like this one, where it seems they're picking on Poles over Hispanic illegals.

There's nothing like a dumb Polak joke against Hispanics, and if there were it would be a big no-no.

There's no Polish signs in stores, no Polish radio stations, or TV stations like there are ones for Hispanics.

There's Spanish songs on the normal radio, even, like Danza Kuduro, which really is bad.
Polish people are not allowed to be offended....

Just like we Irish-Americans are not allowed to be offended by Irish jokes.

Only brown people can get offended.

Liberal:
thomas-jefferson-9353715-1-402.jpg

NOT a liberal:
Barack-Obama-Laughing-Funny-Face-28.jpg

You may feel free to hijack the term - But nobody is buying
You hippy pinkos raped that term decades ago. Give me a break

I never cease to be amazed by the degree of dumb USMB provides me each day.

It's obvious many of the folks around here come from small rural, all white towns with little interaction with people from different races and nationalities.

They live in a fox news bubble and have no clue how offensive and bigoted they are.

Oh yeah?
You know racist IAT scores against dark faces in the U.S.A correlates closely with where the Black people are at?

Look at the map, it's almost identical to the Black people map in the U.S.A.

CTVyMl2W4AAHirb.png

It takes a pretty ignorant person to believe that bigots like the OP are liberal.

I live in the biggest metro area in Texas. Our school district is about 35% white, 30% Indian/Pakistani, 25% Black.

Fuck you and eat a dick.

:dance:

It takes a pretty ignorant person to believe that bigots like the OP are liberal.
Why cant a liberal be a bigot?
Besides the fact that 99% of people are bigots, individualism is the very essence of liberalism. Something you regressives HATE.

I live in the biggest metro area in Texas. Our school district is about 35% white, 30% Indian/Pakistani, 25% Black.

Fuck you and eat a dick.

I don't remember mentioning your name in my post. I said 'many people'. Maybe it's your guilty ( or rather bigoted) conscious that made you think I was talking about you.

Besides the fact that 99% of people are bigots, individualism is the very essence of liberalism. Something you regressives HATE.

Sorry dude - Not buyin' ^ ^ ^
Being a bigot against bigotry is still bigotry. There is nothing to "buy" that is literally what it is.

Lose your Funk & Wagnalls did ya?

Definition of bigot
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

I don't remember mentioning your name in my post. I said 'many people'. Maybe it's your guilty ( or rather bigoted) conscious that made you think I was talking about you.
The string of responses points back to my use of the term Polak in the OP, so don't sit there and bullshit me. You pointed that RIGHT at me and I just shoved your bigoted bullshit (rural white people hatred) right up your pussy.

Sorry dude - Not buyin' ^ ^ ^
Being a bigot against bigotry is still bigotry. There is nothing to "buy" that is literally what it is.

Lose your Funk & Wagnalls did ya?

Definition of bigot
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
Exactly. Thanks.

Apparently you dont.
Its an ETHNIC name.
People make it an insult. Like someone in iran uses american as slur.
Maybe you're too young to get it, but since MY day it has always been an insult like N*gger used to denigrate Polish people. Hardly ever hear a polish joke anymore, or people getting called that, but it used to be a thing and at least for the last 60 years it has been an insult. You can senselessly argue that it isn't but I saw kids get in fist fights over it when I was in school and I can assure you it's an insult. Why must you insist it isn't?

The string of responses points back to my use of the term Polak in the OP, so don't sit there and bullshit me. You pointed that RIGHT at me and I just shoved your bigoted bullshit (rural white people hatred) right up your pussy.

Have you always been this charming?

Forum List

Back