Polish illegal living in Michigan for 40 years will get deported!!!

Isnt polak even related to independence?
Like, thats why polak was such a popular name back in the day?
It's always been an insult, if you didn't know.
Apparently you dont.
Its an ETHNIC name.
People make it an insult. Like someone in iran uses american as slur.
Maybe you're too young to get it, but since MY day it has always been an insult like N*gger used to denigrate Polish people. Hardly ever hear a polish joke anymore, or people getting called that, but it used to be a thing and at least for the last 60 years it has been an insult. You can senselessly argue that it isn't but I saw kids get in fist fights over it when I was in school and I can assure you it's an insult. Why must you insist it isn't?
Americans made it an insult. It is their ethnic name Oldlady.
Sorry, thats just the way it is.

I never cease to be amazed by the degree of dumb USMB provides me each day.

It's not dumb, it's ignorance.

It's obvious many of the folks around here come from small rural, all white towns with little interaction with people from different races and nationalities.

They live in a fox news bubble and have no clue how offensive and bigoted they are.

That is an out right lie.
We in the rural area have many Native Americans,Hispanic and Blacks as well as Whites
How many New Yorkers talk with or are friends with Native Americans? Eh?
Rural people have friends and travel to the larger cities all the time.
We interact with many and with many types of views and ideology.

Apparently you dont.
Its an ETHNIC name.
Maybe you're too young to get it, but since MY day it has always been an insult like N*gger used to denigrate Polish people. Hardly ever hear a polish joke anymore, or people getting called that, but it used to be a thing and at least for the last 60 years it has been an insult. You can senselessly argue that it isn't but I saw kids get in fist fights over it when I was in school and I can assure you it's an insult. Why must you insist it isn't?

The correct ethnic name is Poles.

I love the Polish. I use to go to the Polish Yacht Club in Detroit (it wasn't on the water LOL). The food and drink was great.
My best friend's dad was Polish, but he seemed like everyone else to me. I hate polish sausage, but I discovered not long ago that kugel is a true winner. Was introduced to me by a friend whose grandma was from Poland.

Apparently you dont.
Its an ETHNIC name.
It is an ethnic slur, you asshole....just like n i g g e r is an ethnic slur.

Urban Dictionary: Polack

Apparently you dont.
Its an ETHNIC name.
Does that mean you insist on using it? I hope not.

It's obvious many of the folks around here come from small rural, all white towns with little interaction with people from different races and nationalities.

They live in a fox news bubble and have no clue how offensive and bigoted they are.

We in the rural area have many Native Americans,Hispanic and Blacks as well as Whites

I specifically said all-white rural towns. Rural towns aren't all bad. But the ones that lack diversity tend to have ignorant residents living in them.

I specifically said all-white rural towns. Rural towns aren't all bad. But the ones that lack diversity tend to have ignorant residents living in them.

There is no all white rural towns.

I don't remember mentioning your name in my post. I said 'many people'. Maybe it's your guilty ( or rather bigoted) conscious that made you think I was talking about you.
The string of responses points back to my use of the term Polak in the OP, so don't sit there and bullshit me. You pointed that RIGHT at me and I just shoved your bigoted bullshit (rural white people hatred) right up your pussy.

:dance:

You weren't the only one defending the term Polak in this thrrad. So 'many' could have been anyone of the bigots in the thread. I didn't call out anyone specifically.

You might not be intentionally bigoted. But you're ignorant of racist and nationalist slurs. Instead of keeping quite when people called you out on the Polak slur, you insisted on using it repeatedly and sounding like a bigot.

Apparently you dont.
Its an ETHNIC name.

polak is a polish noun for polish people. It is their ethnic name.
I dont understand how this is still being argued..
We have an actual polish person that has backed up what i said.

Apparently you dont.
Its an ETHNIC name.
It is an ethnic slur, you asshole....just like n i g g e r is an ethnic slur.

Urban Dictionary: Polack
Thats not the same word, dumbass
POLAK not polack
deer fucking geebuz

Apparently you dont.
Its an ETHNIC name.
Does that mean you insist on using it? I hope not.
I dont use it. I never talk about the polaks.

I don't remember mentioning your name in my post. I said 'many people'. Maybe it's your guilty ( or rather bigoted) conscious that made you think I was talking about you.
The string of responses points back to my use of the term Polak in the OP, so don't sit there and bullshit me. You pointed that RIGHT at me and I just shoved your bigoted bullshit (rural white people hatred) right up your pussy.

:dance:

You weren't the only one defending the term Polak in this thrrad. So 'many' could have been anyone of the bigots in the thread. I didn't call out anyone specifically.

You might not be intentionally bigoted. But you're ignorant of racist and nationalist slurs. Instead of keeping quite when people called you out on the Polak slur, you insisted on using it repeatedly and sounding like a bigot.
Im a bigot for using the polish name for people from poland?
You people are fucking stupid.
Try GOOGLE
Goddamn. And you want to talk about ignorant people living in a rural area... haha

There were a LOT of illegal Poles in Connecticut in the '80's. Don't know what was going on there. They were all working, too. No one seemed to mind too much. Cuz they were white, ya think?
I don't know? Were they all on welfare getting free ER services too?
They were WORKING, living on a shoestring, and yeah, probably if someone had a heart attack they got taken to the ER instead of left on the sidewalk to die. You would have preferred that? ILLEGALS CAN'T GET WELFARE. I don't know how many times you have to hear that, but here--one more time. ILLEGALS CAN'T GET WELFARE.
free healthcare and free schooling IS welfare.
No, it's free healthcare and free schooling, same as YOUR kids and everyone in this country gets.
No you liar. We pay TAXES and healthcare premiums. Everyone who doesnt is also getting that WELFARE.
True enough. But if you DIDN'T pay healthcare premiums, they would still treat your kid or you at the ER. That is the level of care received by illegals unless they pay cash on the barrelhead. As for schooling, if the immigrants are paying rent and have ever purchased anything in this country, they are paying taxes. I AGREE with you, TN, that the problem needs to be addressed. I don't want people here illegally for a number of different reasons, but using the primary reason that they are leeches is particularly repugnant to me.

Yep - As a for instance, Boise metro contains half the population of Idaho's 3 million. We are an "immigrant friendly" city with Dem Mayor an city council. But get an hour out of town to places like Emmitt, Kuna, Garden Valley, Crouch, Idaho City, etc etc and it is indeed all white, all Republican, many intolerant Gomers who would vote for a felon with an R to the right of their name ahead of a moderate Democrat or Independent.

Apparently you dont.
Its an ETHNIC name.

polak is a polish noun for polish people. It is their ethnic name.
I dont understand how this is still being argued..
We have an actual polish person that has backed up what i said.

No Polak means male polish person.

I don't know? Were they all on welfare getting free ER services too?
They were WORKING, living on a shoestring, and yeah, probably if someone had a heart attack they got taken to the ER instead of left on the sidewalk to die. You would have preferred that? ILLEGALS CAN'T GET WELFARE. I don't know how many times you have to hear that, but here--one more time. ILLEGALS CAN'T GET WELFARE.
free healthcare and free schooling IS welfare.
No, it's free healthcare and free schooling, same as YOUR kids and everyone in this country gets.
No you liar. We pay TAXES and healthcare premiums. Everyone who doesnt is also getting that WELFARE.
True enough. But if you DIDN'T pay healthcare premiums, they would still treat your kid or you at the ER. That is the level of care received by illegals unless they pay cash on the barrelhead. As for schooling, if the immigrants are paying rent and have ever purchased anything in this country, they are paying taxes. I AGREE with you, TN, that the problem needs to be addressed. I don't want people here illegally for a number of different reasons, but using the primary reason that they are leeches is particularly repugnant to me.
Do you know how most towns, cities and counties pay their school tab? Apparently not.
Everyone pays sales tax. Even tourists here for 6 hours. That isnt justification...

Forum List

Back