Political analyst on MSNBC: Time to start arresting Republicans for "misinformation".

I don't care who he is. One guy floated the idea of locking up people who lie on tv or in the media. Lying is bad. Lying is dangerous. What do you want to do about liars?

He should have said the FCC should throw them off the air. Yank their licences. It's a fucking privilege to have a broadcasting license. Those our the American people's airwaves. The media giants don't own them. If they are lying, get them off the air. But don't put them in jail. Send them to the internet. Breitbart news. Notice we don't care that they lie there? Just like you are free to not get vaccinated. Just don't come to work.

One guy floated the idea of locking up people who lie on tv or in the media.

Yes, one stupid guy.

Lying is bad. Lying is dangerous.

Not as dangerous as throwing your political opponents in jail for "lying".

He should have said the FCC should throw them off the air. Yank their licences. It's a fucking privilege to have a broadcasting license.

Censorship of your opponents is an awesome idea!!!

Those our the American people's airwaves. The media giants don't own them. If they are lying, get them off the air.

Cool. Where would you be getting your news after that?

Russia, Russia, Russia.

Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation.
Hunter made $1 million dollars a year. My brother makes that. He's a VP of a corporation. That's nothing today you know that right?

Jared got $2 billion from the Saudi's after Trump sold them nuclear technology??? And that doesn't seem to bother Republicans when I put that out there. They usually scurry back under the rocks they crawled out of when I bring this up.

And let's not forget who's balls Jared came out of. Charles Kushner

In 2005, he was convicted of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering and was sentenced to two years imprisonment, which he served in the Federal Prison Camp, Montgomery. As a convicted felon he was also disbarred in three states. He later received a federal pardon issued by President Donald Trump on December 23, 2020.

Kushner hired a prostitute he knew to seduce his brother-in-law, arranged to record a sexual encounter between the two, and had the tape sent to his sister.

It wasn't a hoax. The Trump's literally met with Russia in Trump towers.

The Ukraine call was why we impeached him. Then the insurrection. He's a scumbag. When wasn't he breaking the laws?

In the very beginning he asked Comey to kiss his ring and when he didn't, he fired him.

And guys who worked for Trump now say he should not be president. He picked those guys. So don't call them rinos.

You know he never interviews anyone? He asks other people what they think and then hires them based on other people's recommendations.

Was that the Russian woman that the Obama administration let into the country?
The Hillary campaign literally paid for Russian disinformation.

Was that the Russian woman that the Obama administration let into the country?
The Hillary campaign literally paid for Russian disinformation.
Is it illegal to pay for a private investigator to investigate your political opponent?

So now it's ok if you go to jail, as long as it's not for very long? Didn't Trump pardon him? He'd still be rotting in jail.

Why did Trump pardon Kwame Kilpatrick? What political payback was that all about? He was the most corrupt mayor of Detroit. Gangsta.

So now it's ok if you go to jail, as long as it's not for very long?

Who?

Hunter made $1 million dollars a year. My brother makes that. He's a VP of a corporation. That's nothing today you know that right?

Jared got $2 billion from the Saudi's after Trump sold them nuclear technology??? And that doesn't seem to bother Republicans when I put that out there. They usually scurry back under the rocks they crawled out of when I bring this up.

And let's not forget who's balls Jared came out of. Charles Kushner

In 2005, he was convicted of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering and was sentenced to two years imprisonment, which he served in the Federal Prison Camp, Montgomery. As a convicted felon he was also disbarred in three states. He later received a federal pardon issued by President Donald Trump on December 23, 2020.

Kushner hired a prostitute he knew to seduce his brother-in-law, arranged to record a sexual encounter between the two, and had the tape sent to his sister.

What does that have to do with the liberal media lying about his laptop?

What does that have to do with the liberal media lying about his laptop?
I don't know? Are they? What does it matter? I just told you Jared got $2 billion from the Saudi's. If that doesn't bother you, nothing Hunter is doing should.

If foreign dignitaries can stay in Trump overpriced hotels, nothing Jared does should bother you.

When I said Flynn went to jail you asked, "how long?"

Long enough. 1 day was enough. Especially when he said "lock her up". That's called Karma.

When I said Flynn went to jail you asked, "how long?"

Yes. And you didn't answer. So how long?

And what about your claims about Sessions and Michael Stoker?

Sometimes it's not lying. It's supporting Russia

Talk about enemy of the people.
But when HRC and her campaign destroy blackberries and smash ipads it is OK? Lol As I said. I watch news for debates not echo chambers. Same reason I am here. You just want an echo chamber.

Forum List

Back