🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Political C-Virus??

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
The combined C-virus death toll of our top 3 states - NY, NJ, and Michigan - is 60% of the US total.

60%!

The common thread? Democrat governors.

So why are these states the most susceptible?

The denser the population, the more of a problem you have. Densely populated cities tend to be dominated by Democrats, since they are inhabited by (a) those who are dependent on government, and (b) quasi-intellectuals. The productive people are long-gone to the suburbs.

My slight "issue" with the current situation is that rather than accept that this a problem that is mainly isolated to a half dozen cities and allowing the rest of the country to move along, there is an attitude that it is a national problem, when that is manifestly not the case. No coincidence that most of the major players from the Administration are New Yorkers.

I take the liberty of presenting Dennis Prager's hypothetical question here:

If the main outbreak were centered in Billings, Montana, would New York shut its theaters down?

NFW.

But Billings is shut down because of this New York phenomenon.

China made sure that our East Coast got a deadlier dose!
Our West Coast is closer to China; so ask yourselves, why are the East Coast economic/ gov't sectors getting their asses handed to them compared to the West Coast?

The combined C-virus death toll of our top 3 states - NY, NJ, and Michigan - is 60% of the US total.

60%!

my theory is that demonrat governors make most of their sheep into tiny handed ball lacking sissies unable to resist the totally harmless virus. real americans though, with huge balls, not having voted for those tyrants, are immune.

China made sure that our East Coast got a deadlier dose!
Our West Coast is closer to China; so ask yourselves, why are the East Coast economic/ gov't sectors getting their asses handed to them compared to the West Coast?
thx 4 shring another senior moment.

support your shit, son.

I don't live in one of those cities....and I refuse to live where there's no snow and folks have a hard time reading.

60%!

We've been over this multiple times kid.

Two words:

Population.

Density.

60%!

We've been over this multiple times kid.

Two words:

Population.

Density.

So, you think so.
Good!
Shit. I forgot both of those words have more than two syllables each.

My bad.

Forum List

Back