Political Cartoon

1646970446166.png

I created a number of paraprosdokians, which is a Greek word meaning "unexpected ending."

I'll offer up a few of my own originals just to warm you up.

No man is an island, but I'm a remote peninsula.

Not all who wander are lost, but I am.

I'm in over my head, but I'm a good swimmer. (Keep this one in mind when life gets tough for you and practice it.)

Now for the coup de Dimocrat:

You can fool some of the people some of the time, and you can fool all of the people all of the time, but you can't fool me.

(I rearranged everything before paraprosdokiang it.)

Attachments

• ````Progressives.jpg
    ````Progressives.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 5
View attachment 612739

Michigan GOP Candidate Tells Daughters 'If Rape Is Inevitable, Lie Back And Enjoy It'​

Robert "RJ" Regan is running for state representative in Michigan. One of his daughters previously asked the public not to vote for him.

A GOP candidate running for Michigan’s House of Representatives said during a Facebook Live broadcast that he tells his daughters to “lie back and enjoy” rape if it’s “inevitable.”

Robert “RJ” Regan, who won the GOP special primary in the state’s 74th district last week, was discussing how to decertify the 2020 presidential election during aFacebook Live broadcast for the Republican group Rescue Michigan Coalition on Sunday when he made the comment.

“Having three daughters, I tell my daughters, ‘Well, if rape is inevitable, you should just lie back and enjoy it,’” Regan said roughly 10 minutes into the broadcast.

I guess he was supposed to say, "Pull your gun out and blow him away"?

He needs to be locked up in the shower at cellblock C men's sex offenders wing in the state prison and see at what moment he starts enjoying it.
Maybe he should have said, "Call 911, then try to survive the 20 minutes until the police get there to take you to the hospital".

Forum List

Back