Political Cartoon

That’s not what my coworker who actually went through it told me yesterday.
I’ll believe her before I would believe you.
Can you link to the story where a woman died because of an ectopic pregnancy that the law wouldn't allow her to have removed, thus saving her life?

We are talking about an ectopic pregnancy and you said if Roe was overturned women would die because of them. I said you were paranoid and they wouldn't. You then claimed that a woman told you that she went through it. I'd like you to show me how a woman who died due to an ectopic pregnancy because of a Supreme Court ruling that hasn't been overturned can tell you about her experience.

We are talking about an ectopic pregnancy and you said if Roe was overturned women would die because of them. I said you were paranoid and they wouldn't. You then claimed that a woman told you that she went through it. I'd like you to show me how a woman who died due to an ectopic pregnancy because of a Supreme Court ruling that hasn't been overturned can tell you about her experience.
Everything that I wrote was based on what she told me yesterday. I’m a 63 asexual so I don’t have a dog in this fight other than supporting the right thing. I don’t want to see happen what happened in the 1960’s and 70’s with the sterilisation of Native women. You know the expression ’give them an inch and they’ll take a mile?’ Same thing here. We can’t trust white America to do the right thing.

4656D553-3DB2-4038-B4A5-CB6E4D05A42A.jpeg

Forum List

Back