Political Cartoon

7nkloa.jpg

Are you kidding, Lakhota is a
treasure trove of slip up deflections and inadvertant and subconcious admissions, in other words a walking meme in and unto itself. We are in the amidst of Wyle E. Coyote personified.
The Biden's & Joe's Administration is Lakhota's Acme always backfiring and sending Lakhota off the cliff with the weight of their foibles. Attacking the Orange Road Runner always blowing up in their face.
I used to also have an anti ignore policy, until I realized how much time I’m saving scrolling down page after page of the garbage this waste of oxygen posts regularly. The zombie Lahkota is the only member I have on ignore, however.

I used to also have an anti ignore policy, until I realized how much time I’m saving scrolling down page after page of the garbage this waste of oxygen posts regularly. The zombie Lahkota is the only member I have on ignore, however.
True the flooding the forum everytime they want to hide a problematic meme is ridiculous, but it let's us know what is hitting to close to home, and many of those memes are actually mocking the left and Lahkota doesn't even realize it.

True the flooding the forum everytime they want to hide a problematic meme is ridiculous, but it let's us know what is hitting to close to home, and many of those memes are actually mocking the left and Lahkota doesn't even realize it.
Sure, ask gym jordan about sexual abuse or the former 1-term fuckup.

Hey, how is that divorced 36-year-old grandma of several basturd grandkids with a ged.

And who's the party of george?

Forum List

Back