Political Cartoon

You are not so good with analogies I see? I'll explain: An accidental pregnancy is a baby unwanted, like an un-ordered steak, and all you care about is that the steak gets cooked (born) not thrown away (abortion) or left in the fridge until ordered (birth control). Pro-Life people care deeply about fetus, not the child it becomes. Like this:

tumblr_mvm07uLfhY1sfoz1io1_1280.jpg
Except that's nonsense. No pro-life organizations that I know of have EVER abandoned the baby or its mother after it's born. In 1978, we adopted our daughter from one small adoption agency in Texas. At that time, they had 5,000 COUPLES on their waiting list almost all of which didn't care about the baby's race, sex or condition of health.

You do realize you posted that in a humor forum right? 😄
It's like saying Biden killed 184,000+ people last year due to being compromised by China, but this year will only kill 180,000 then you post a meme saying Biden caused deaths are down, his plan is working to not kill as many people. Genius!
Home insurance up 50-90% after claiming it would be a 14% rise.
potatoes up 70%, soda up 95%,
Car insurance up 15-25%,
Your memes still worthless, the only thing that hasn't gone up are Biden's poll numbers.

download (8).jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back