Political Cartoon

1693071685123.png

BREAKING: In an unhinged rant on TruthSocial. Trump loses it over his own Mar-a-Lago employees flipping on him and turning state’s witnesses in Special Counsel Jack Smith’s criminal case against him for stealing and stashing top secret documents.

In his deranged post, Trump declared, “The Security Tapes from Mar-a-Lago that evil and sinister prosecutor, Deranged Jack Smith, “leaked” or otherwise stated were deleted or altered were, in fact, NOT deleted or altered. It was a Fake Story put out by the government THUGS. Those tapes were openly handed over, without protest or litigation, and then the “Deranged One” makes me look as bad as possible. The whole case is FAKE because I come under the Presidential Records Act. Biden or Pence did not!”

There you have it, folks. Now, Trump is throwing his own employees under the bus, smearing them and accusing them of lying to federal prosecutors — which is a crime. He’s even accusing them of working with “government thugs,” even though they had his back this entire time and even initially lied to prosecutors in an effort to help Trump cover up the fact that he tried to delete the security and surveillance footage at Mar-a-Lago.

It’s clear that Trump will stop at nothing to keep himself out of prison — and he doesn’t care which one of his minions, staffers, and employees he has to throw to the wolves in order to save his own skin.

Unfortunately for Trump, Special Counsel Jack Smith already has all of the incriminating evidence and testifying that he has to convict Trump and lock him up for good.

May be an image of text

I wonder who came up with that bottomlessly dense idea of "exercise in humility" in that particular context.

Can you say "Special place in hell?"

:laughing0301:

I watched a little video clip of a large group of people in a bar (probably all Demwit Commies) when the picture of Trump appeared on the big screen TV. They all started jumping and cheering in a frantic manner. They looked just like the lunatics that they are. I hope they show the same group of people the day Trump wins 2024. That'll be fun!!

Last edited:
I watched a little video clip of a large group of people in a bar (probably all Demwit Commies) when the picture of Trump appeared on the big screen TV. They are started jumping and cheering in a frantic manner. They looked just like the lunatics that they are. I hope they show the same group of people the day Trump wins 2024. That'll be fun!!

Every single thing they do, every moment of every day, illustrates how absolutely terrified they are.

They know it's coming and they are scared shitless.

Forum List

Back