Political Cartoon

1693516982752.png

BREAKING: Jared Kushner is hit with devastating news as House Oversight Committee ranking member Jamie Raskin formally asks Chairman Comer to subpoena ALL documents related to the $2 billion that Kushner received from the Saudi Crown Prince.

But it gets worse for Kushner…

This is brutal news for Kushner because this means that Congress will get its hands on EVERY document related to the whopping “investment” that clearly compromised out national security and created a massive outcry from the American public.

In a damming letter, Raskin wrote to Comer, “I am encouraged by your recent acknowledgement that ‘what Kushner did crossed the line of ethics’ and your repeated assertions that our Committee is ‘investigating foreign nationals’ attempts to target and coerce high-ranking U.S. officials’ family members by providing money or other benefits in exchange for certain actions. In light of these concerns, I urge you to pursue a serious and objective investigation by issuing a subpoena to Affinity and requiring the firm to comply with my February 15, 2023, request for documents regarding its receipt of billions of dollars from Gulf monarchies shortly after Mr. Kushner left a senior White House position he used to reshape U.S. foreign policy toward Saudi Arabia and the Middle East in Saudi Arabia’s favor — a request you have thus far allowed Mr. Kushner to ignore and defy.”

May be an image of 1 person and text

Che murderer.png

Which Democrats are currently working on day and night all over America.

This is a face Lackeyhota and all his Comrades love, even as they proclaim how much they "care" for ... teachers, artists, blacks and homosexuals."

Forum List

Back