Political Cartoon

I so totally approve. Manbuns are a crime against humanity:

Screen Shot 2023-09-13 at 5.52.34 PM.png

BREAKING: Legendary actor Sean Penn brutally destroys Donald Trump and anyone who plans on voting for him in 2024 — and mocks the now infamous mugshot of the disgraced ex-president.

In a new interview with Variety, Penn bluntly stated that it would be "awful, embarrassing, dangerous, numbing, stupefying, unloving of our children to elect Donald Trump president" which just about hits the nail on the head.

If Trump gets back into office, future generations will pay the price. Not only will he drastically worsen climate change by serving fossil fuel companies, he will do his damndest to destroy our democracy and remain in power for life.

"That’s not the worst news, because for that to happen, a lot of people didn’t vote, give two shits, or they were too cynical," Penn added. "They [are the people who say], ‘Those guys just want power,’ while themselves doing nothing for the world."

In other words, we have a responsibility to vote against Donald Trump no matter what.

Penn also said that he saw Trump's mug shot and he looked like an "angry, used car salesman" and a "failed magician in Vegas.”

Clearly, Penn will not be voting for Trump. No patriotic American will.

May be an image of 2 people

Wow, you don't make any sense.

1. The major problem of border crossings are because that it's not being addresses that well "IN TEXAS".

2. The idea of using the illegals as pawns in this stupid game is being paid by Florida and approved by the Texas Guv.

3. Texas is NOT looking for local ways to stop the influx without mowing 'em down at the border.

4. Viewing the evidence, the problem is in Texas but antagonized by Florida.

5. That means that Texas needs to address this problem and Florida to stay out of it. You want States Rights (which I support 100%) then step up to the plate and own it. If you don't then you need to rewrite your State Constitution ceding all rights and decision making to someone else and then send your blood sucking, commercial paid for State Government home so they can fill some of those jobs that are recently created.
Borders, immigration policy and its enforcement / funding are under Federal jurisdiction. Only undereducated ignorant morons would not know this.

Last edited:
Federal Funds. The State can come up with its own funding. Once again, you are trying relinquish states rights.
Once again, immigration enforcement, border security and its funding thereof are all under federal jurisdiction strictly, which a state cannot even step in, even if it wanted to. It is all part of our national security apparatus and protecting of our borders, in which the Biden admin has obviously failed miserably in, without a question.

Last edited:
Once again, immigration, borders and its funding there of are all under federal jurisdiction, which a state cannot even step in, even if it wanted to. It is all part of our national security apparatus and protecting of our borders, in which the Biden admin has obviously failed miserably, without a question.

Oh really now. The Orange Ball (no matter how stupid or dangerous) has been ruled as a States Right. Don't you think it's time for the States to take back the control they should have?

Oh really now. The Orange Ball (no matter how stupid or dangerous) has been ruled as a States Right. Don't you think it's time for the States to take back the control they should have?

You like to repeat gibberish no matter how stupid and ignorant it makes you look. The southern part of Texas, is part of the southern border of the country of United States. If Texas secedes and becomes an independent country then it can defend its own border, pay for it, and manage it. But that is another issue.

Your ignorance and lack of knowledge as to how this and other countries function is astounding. No wonder you’re a Lefty.

You like to repeat gibberish no matter how stupid and ignorant it makes you look. The southern part of Texas, is part of the southern border of the country of United States. If Texas secedes and becomes an independent country then it can defend its own border, pay for it, and manage it. But that is another issue.

Your ignorance and lack of knowledge as to how this and other countries function is astounding. No wonder you’re a Lefty.

1. I can tell you have been cornered and defeated. You are falling back on the old CeCede crap as an answer. Never going to happen. Texas needs the rest of the states to keep paying it to exist. On it's own, Mexico just might decide to take it back and there would be nothing Texas could do about it. You lose, MAGAt Terrorist and Traitor.

2. I am not a Democrat. I am an old Ike Republican back before you John Birch Society pukes overthrew the Republican Party. But your days are numbered in power. More and more Republicans are coming out of their dream stage and hitting reality.

1. I can tell you have been cornered and defeated. You are falling back on the old CeCede crap as an answer. Never going to happen. Texas needs the rest of the states to keep paying it to exist. On it's own, Mexico just might decide to take it back and there would be nothing Texas could do about it. You lose, MAGAt Terrorist and Traitor.

2. I am not a Democrat. I am an old Ike Republican back before you John Birch Society pukes overthrew the Republican Party. But your days are numbered in power. More and more Republicans are coming out of their dream stage and hitting reality.

I don’t care what you think you are, you’re obviously very ignorant and out of your freaking mind. You didn’t prove jack shit. States are not in charge of our borders, the Federal govt. is. You are wanting illegals to stay and destroy republican states like Texas and Florida probably because this invasion is destroying Democrat-run shithole cities you live in, and then you claim to be a “republican”. Ha ha ha. Ya sure. What a fool!

Texas cannot even place barrels to stop the Biden invasion and destruction of our country.

1694694794073.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back