Political Cartoon

1695251121542.png

BREAKING: The fallout from MAGA Representative Lauren Boebert's Beetlejuice sexual misconduct scandal spreads — and now her date is paying the price for their disgusting behavior.

The man in question, who was seen groping Boebert's breasts on surveillance footage, is named Quinn Gallagher and owns the Hooch Craft Cocktail Bar in Aspen. Since the scandal erupted, his business has been hit hard.

Negative reviews have flooded the establishment's Yelp page en masse. The influx of scathing reviews has gotten so bad that the website has temporarily disabled feedback.

It turns out that publicly associating with deranged fascists is bad for business.

"Been there often. Won’t be back. The owner has disreputable friends," wrote one customer, adding that the owner is "disruptive & disrespectful in public places."

"The owner is doinking 36 year old Grandma Boebert, who supported an insurrection against America!" reads another review.

"This place sucks unless you admire an owner that dates Boobert and causes a ruckus at a theater play," wrote another person.

"I wouldn't even stop to take a crap if I had to. Lauren Boebert will ruin this business as well," reads another, presumably referencing Boebert's own failed gun-themed bar and grill.

Brutal.

May be an image of 2 people and newsroom

BREAKING: Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis drops a HUGE bombshell in the Georgia criminal case against Donald Trump and his cronies and reveals that MAGA lawyer Lin Wood has turned "witness for the state."

This is something straight out of a mob movie. In the end, criminals will always turn on the boss to save their own skin...

This huge revelation came in a new court filing from the district attorney's office that raised potential conflicts of interest for six defense attorneys due to their prior representation of witnesses or other defendants in related proceedings.

"Lin Wood is a witness for the State in the present case," reads the court filing.

As a witness, Wood would be open to cross-examination. While he was never a formal member of Trump's legal team, he played a central role in a series of sham lawsuits that attempted to to overturn the 2020 election.

This man knows where the bodies.

This is Trump's worst nightmare because Wood's defection could set off even more betrayals. There is nothing to be gained from loyalty to Trump at this point except jail time.

1695251447737.png

BREAKING: Rudy Giuliani is slammed with vile new accusations as former Trump White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson reveals that he groped her on January 6th — right before Trump's deadly Capitol attack.

According to Hutchinson's new book Enough, Giuliani was "like a wolf closing in on its prey." She says that he reached his hand "under my blazer, then my skirt."

The sexual attack occurred as Trump's team of minions and fascists was gathered in a tent right before his speech that preceded the violent insurrection.

"I feel his frozen fingers trail up my thigh," writes Hutchinson. "He tilts his chin up. The whites of his eyes look jaundiced. My eyes dart to John Eastman, who flashes a leering grin."

"I fight against the tension in my muscles and recoil from Rudy's grip," she goes on. "Filled with rage, I storm through the tent, on yet another quest for [then-White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows]."

This is not the first time that Giuliani has been credibly accused of sexual misconduct. At this point, it's abundantly clear that he is a sexual predator just like Donald Trump — which is perhaps one of the reasons that these two monstrous men became allies.

Giuliani belongs in prison and these serious allegations deserve a full criminal investigation.

May be an image of 2 people

Forum List

Back