Political Cartoon

86c4ro.jpg

Dude, you're cocking this thread up with trivial exclamations.... just hit the 'agree', 'disagree' buttons.

The thread is for shitting on marxists and other subhuman filth and a mentally ill squaw that would otherwise hang itself without this outlet...

Bring your own stuff in here if you like. :cool:
How stupid is a thread that only incentivizes posting memes, otherwise memes that represent the posters thoughts when posted, but yet doesn't allow opinions about the memes being posted ? I would think that the memes represent a posters thoughts in agreement of when posting the meme, and IMO that is what stirs and opinion one way or another on the page, be it either in agreement of or rather in opposition too. Keep posting and let the opinions flow wouldn't you agree ?

I know the op figures (I'm guessing here), that the memes should speak for themselves, and the rebuttal or counter memes posted should suffice, but does a meme say all that needs to be said in response too another meme ??? That is the question I guess.

Are you so sheltered by MSM that you don't know Trumps views are seperate on this subject than some more stern members of the party and that the Scotus only gave the choices to individual states instead of the fed gov't which is lawfully proper whereby before gov't control wasn't proper and would lead to the type of concern that made you post that political cartoon.
That being said: why are the people least likely to ever get laid or too old to get pregnant or are same sex preferenced concerned about having the right to abort what they'll never have the choice to make to worry about who makes that choice? What choice, on what planet will you be choosing to abort, who's gonna impregnate you??

Forum List

Back