Political Cartoon

313442428_23852256330340099_4283287485508350831_n.png.jpeg

Just remember shit stick, Iran and Russia allies. Putin uses Iranian missiles against Ukraine. So Pooty is not doubt encouraging attacks against U.S. targets.
As much as I can't stand your smart ace, I will say that you do have a point that people aren't thinking out correctly.

There is nothing Putin would love better than to get the USA bogged down in an all out war in the middle east, otherwise in order to get us distracted from assisting the war effort in Ukraine, and to get us off his back there.....

Infact the attack that took place against Israel on October the 7th could have been the start of the effort by Russia with the aid of Iran to activate HAMAS in order to lead to exactly what is taking place up to this point and time.

I'll raise it to ban ((((bad)))) people from getting assault rifles or any guns, but no I will not when it comes to good people owning assault rifles or personal protection for various reasons.......

Now here's what you can do, just go your sad ace to your representative, and bring forth a plan that gets any lethal gun or weapon out of the criminal's hand's without messing with the good people and their earned rights they've gained by being good citizen's in America.

Everyone knows what to do, but you dumb ace Democrat's constantly distract with your lying bull shite on the subject, otherwise you all do so by attempting to strip the good people (grouping them in with the bad people that definitely don't need weapons at all, and yet doing so by grouping them in with the bad in an unjustified way... You knuckleheads are constantly attempting to stop the good people from owning self defense weapons that protect their families from the bull shite y'all keep creating in this nation, and all due to your radical recklessness that you unfortunately have.

Then you dumb ace's open the border to any and every kind of possibility to harm AMERICAN'S, and yet this just adds more fuel to the blazing fire y'all have been stoking for many year's now.

The gig is up, and you ain't fooling AMERICAN'S anymore.

Forum List

Back