Political Cartoon

1708220506937.png

BREAKING: Donald Trump breaks his silence on his massive $355 million civil fraud fine with a meltdown for the ages — making it clear just how deeply rattled he is.

Prosecutors need to show this to the court when Trump inevitably tries to appeal Judge Engoran's fraud ruling...

Taking to Truth Social, Trump started off his outburst by attacking Engoran himself.

"A Crooked New York State Judge, working with a totally Corrupt Attorney General who ran on the basis of 'I will get Trump,' before knowing anything about me or my company, has just fined me $355 Million based on nothing other than having built a GREAT COMPANY. ELECTION INTERFERENCE. WITCH HUNT," wrote Trump.

Obviously, Trump was not fined for "having built a GREAT COMPANY." He was fined because his company engaged in a flagrant pattern of fraud. Specifically, he was found liable for fraud, conspiracy, issuing false financial statements, and falsifying business records.

Trump followed up his first Truth Social post with another, equally angry one—

"The Justice System in New York State, and America as a whole, is under assault by partisan, deluded, biased Judges and Prosecutors," he whined.

"Racist, Corrupt A.G. Tish James has been obsessed with 'Getting Trump' for years, and used Crooked New York State Judge Engoron to get an illegal, unAmerican judgment against me, my family, and my tremendous business. I helped New York City during its worst of times, and now, while it is overrun with Violent Biden Migrant Crime, the Radicals are doing all they can to kick me out," he added.

It's worth noting that nowhere in his post did Trump provide any evidence of his innocence. Instead he is relying on vague accusations of corruption, blatantly false smears, and racist pandering.

If this is the best he has up his sleeve, his desperate attempt to appeal this ruling will fall flat on its face.

On top of the massive fine, Trump has been banned from borrowing money from any bank in New York. He has also been banned for three years from serving in any top roles at any New York companies, including the Trump Organization.

His sons Don Jr. and Eric have been hit with a similar ban for two years and been fined $4 million each.

On top of that, The New York Times reports that an independent monitor will serve as "court's eyes and ears at the Trump Organization" and report any fraud or suspicious behavior.

This could finally be the end of Trump's empire.

May be an image of 1 person

Funny how you people have to copycat your talking points from the administration that really showed historic result's for the American people. That administration was and is soon to be again "The Trump administration".

Hey allegedly plagiarism and copycatting is the Biden administration's history, and motis operandi, so why stop it now ?

Forum List

Back