Political Cartoon

ashli b.jpg

This Soros character, if he were residing in any other country, it is my thinking that he would have been arrested and tried way before he could have caused the damage that he has caused in this country, otherwise if the accusations are true about him.
His operations have allegedly been banned completely or in part by six nations. He's a dedicated Globalist. But he's allowed to work his witchcraft here in America.

Trump left Biden the building blocks for the greatest economy to be continued and built upon after his administration left office, and especially so after he had stopped the ridiculous lost time that Obiden and the tyranny quartet caused from 08 to 016.

Biden was so stupid of a president, that he immediately started tearing down any building blocks including the wall because of an evil wicked pride that the Democrats had because of their twisted agenda's. FACT !!!

The people themselves finally got fed up, and they started building upon the Trump building blocks he had put in place (including Biden himself), after realizing the huge blunders made early on by listening to the radical left who began pulling his strings immediately once he took office.

Last edited:
Why is there only a few people contributing to this thread ? Weird !!!!

I see a few people and a few flaming vermin who don't understand the meaning of the word "cartoon" and hijacked the thread quite some time ago. I have kept them in the patented ®Shut The Fuck Up Cage for that very reason. Otherwise, it's a perfectly pleasant thread. I'll spend plenty of time enjoying the very intelligent posts by the few people who are still here.

You're not getting Nikki Haley as President, so you trying to help the Republicans self destruct ain't going to work, because the nation is speaking loud and proud that they will have Trump back in office come 2024.

Forum List

Back