Political Cartoon

xlarge

why do you assume that one race is implied? Pelosi herself thinks Latinos and African and Islanders of Afro descent are only maids and lawn service, I protested with a list of professions she left out in her hate mongers stereo type.
The left trying to pander is an insult to people's intellect and that there is insulting their race.
=racist Dems.
They are the race baiting ho's or just flat out racist (most within the old Democrat gaurd are), and they love to pander for votes in a twist with it or project it on to other's every chance they get. How very convenient right ? Biden and Hillary were the worst offenders with it, but then their's Pelosi and other's that are cringe worthy also.

Democrat desperation on display here, so you are willing for a hurricane to be toyed with just for political purposes ? How sick and twisted are you ? Better to be wrong and later apologize when it comes to a Hurricane. FACT !!!
you can see here that is wasnt democrats who were toying with the hurricane:

why do you assume that one race is implied? Pelosi herself thinks Latinos and African and Islanders of Afro descent are only maids and lawn service, I protested with a list of professions she left out in her hate mongers stereo type.
The left trying to pander is an insult to people's intellect and that there is insulting their race.
=racist Dems.
What "one race"?

Bull shite Biden cares about the little guy, other than what he can use their naive aces for. Hilliary and BIDEN was Obamas puppet's. Yes puppets that he has used to keep his nasty agendas rolling, so who knows how compromised these idiot's were when Obama chose them to be part of his chaotic journey in life. I think we all know the answer to that now. No matter how much or what you knuckleheads come up with next, your nasty habits and agendas will stand in rebuke by the American voter that still retains any semblance of decency left in their character.

Forum List

Back