Political Cleansing

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I think its time we named the DNC a terrorist group and purged ALL levels of government of democrats. It's not racist because democrats are NOT a race, nor are they a religion or a gender. It is political cleansing perfectly LEGAL under our constitution.

The democrat party has been our country's greatest terrorist threat for well over 100 years. Their enslavement of Negros pre civil war to the native American round up to the internment of Japanese to the treatment of Negros in the 50s and 60s.

If you go to the root cause of personal strife for ANY of those groups you find a democrat behind it. If you truly want that kind of treatment to end then you must bring an end to the democrat party. "We The People" now have control, just enough but not as much as we should.

If we outlaw the party they WILL go away or go to hell, either is fine with me.

Fury

The name will go away but the evil will not. Many voters like criminal thugs as political leaders as witness the support for the Clintons and Kennedys not to even mention the Browns and the Landrieus.

I disagree DF. There are plenty of good people in the Democrat party. Both the dnc and rnc should be outlawed though. This is where the corruption perpetuates.

I disagree DF. There are plenty of good people in the Democrat party. Both the dnc and rnc should be outlawed though. This is where the corruption perpetuates.
Good people would not be a democrat.

Oh I would agree with you that good people cannot be democrat.
This lady was trying desperatly to get me to join Mary Kaye and she told me without a word of a lie that she was Democrat by birth and she meant it.

Despite not agreeing with one platform she was going to vote D down the line. It was her heritage she said.

This lady was trying desperatly to get me to join Mary Kaye and she told me without a word of a lie that she was Democrat by birth and she meant it.

Despite not agreeing with one platform she was going to vote D down the line. It was her heritage she said.
Ah but the swing voters decide who is in government.

• Banned

Those folks need to be removed from our government our schools and our emergency responders.

it takes a special breed of dumbass to be a RussianWinger .. if only they could blame that on the Dems too.

I think its time we named the DNC a terrorist group and purged ALL levels of government of democrats. It's not racist because democrats are NOT a race, nor are they a religion or a gender. It is political cleansing perfectly LEGAL under our constitution.

The democrat party has been our country's greatest terrorist threat for well over 100 years. Their enslavement of Negros pre civil war to the native American round up to the internment of Japanese to the treatment of Negros in the 50s and 60s.

If you go to the root cause of personal strife for ANY of those groups you find a democrat behind it. If you truly want that kind of treatment to end then you must bring an end to the democrat party. "We The People" now have control, just enough but not as much as we should.

Fury
do you mean white people?

Fury
Not all white people are democrats, besides we are not talking genocide based on race,religion or gender. It's genocide based on political party which is completely legal.

Fury
Not all white people are democrats, besides we are not talking genocide based on race,religion or gender. It's genocide based on political party which is completely legal.
... but your post only makes sense if you replace "the democrats" with "white people"?

YallN1ggazPostinInATrollThread.jpg

Forum List

Back