Political Correctness Protects Muslim Rape Culture

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Political Correctness Protects Muslim Rape Culture - Breitbart

The Muslim rape culture is not a “dirty little secret” — it is widely recognized as integral to Islam as taught in the Koran and the Hadith. Like honor killings and other parts of Sharia, it will not be wished away.

And like honor killings, with massive Muslim immigration on the horizon, it could be coming to a town near you all too soon.

I do not believe that rape is taught in the Koran or that it is an acceptable part of Islam. This is just more Islamophobic crap. However, I do believe that these Islamic blasphemes try to convince themselves that Allah will forgive them because by raping selective women they are 'punishing infidels' ...... in a similar way that these Catholic priests think God will forgive them their pedophile treachery.

Honor killings has no basis in the Islam. Honor killing is a cultural practice. You'll find that honor killings is even common among Hindus in India.

Honor killings is a pre Islamic practice. You'll actually find many of the backwards things south east Muslims and Arab Muslims commit existed prior to Islam even came.

They are steep in their culture.

Last edited:
The Muslim rape culture is not a “dirty little secret” ...
it could be coming to a town near you all too soon.
Islamophobia!
Ya need to separate culture from religion, then see the impact of cultural change on individual behavior ... over time.
Not all members of a culture are religious and practice shitty behavior.
When sexual desires are suppressed, as they are in Muslim culture, then rape is attractive in fantasy especially. Once individuals move to more culture-free countries, their behaviors will adapt, in time.

The Muslim rape culture is not a “dirty little secret” ...
it could be coming to a town near you all too soon.
Islamophobia!
Ya need to separate culture from religion, then see the impact of cultural change on individual behavior ... over time.
When sexual desires are suppressed, as they are in Muslim culture, then rape is attractive in fantasy especially. Once individuals move to more culture-free countries, their behaviors will adapt, in time.
Yeah guys! They'll get tired of raping eventually.

Openly expressing romantic and sexual desires is suppressed in some cultures. So in these cultures the only women who are liberated - in a manner of speaking - are prostitutes. Now, it is widely known that sexual freedom and expression of affection is common in the West. This causes great confusion for the men of these suppressed cultures, and tall stories are told about western women because of it. It is so bad that anyone of them coming to the west can't possibly tell the lads back home that they have 'failed' to bed the lose women of the west. The lies these guys tell stoke the fires of ignorance even more. The greatest misunderstanding seems to stem from how one goes about getting our women to bed in the first place. They imagine all you need to do is just 'take them'. Somewhere in their confusion they just can't imagine that a 'loose woman' can chose for herself. The simple fact is that you can have sex with a woman in the west but only if she likes you. The suppressed never got the memo and they are twisting themselves into pretzels with frustration.

I was studying at the university in Freiburg im breisgau back in the mid 70's. My best friend and fellow student was from Iran. This was just before the Islamic revolution in his country. One year we went to a Fasching party together. I lost sight of him in the crowded house. When I finally found him again he was leaning against the wall, his feet spread apart and stretched back. The palms of both his hands were spread and pressed firmly against the wall - with a young and frightened girl between them. His nose was just centimetres away from hers. She clearly wanted to get away from him but she didn't know how, short of screaming or punching him. I managed to get him away from her and took him aside for a little 'talk'. I told him that he was going about it all wrong. He assured me that he knew what he was doing, and this is what he told me, "Any girl I succeed with I will know she is a tramp so I'll fuck her and then I'll throw the slut away. Any girl that won't let me fuck her ....... that's the one I'll keep .... because she's a good woman." I really did want to ask him what made him think (with his 'technique') that any girl would want him to keep her, but I could see that logic would go WAY over his head.

I do not believe that rape is taught in the Koran or that it is an acceptable part of Islam. This is just more Islamophobic crap. However, I do believe that these Islamic blasphemes try to convince themselves that Allah will forgive them because by raping selective women they are 'punishing infidels' ...... in a similar way that these Catholic priests think God will forgive them their pedophile treachery.

Then you're a liar because I've read the Quran and not only does it command "sex slavery" of infidel women, it has a
variety of instructions on subjugating women. Your loathsome, sadistic, blood-soaked hate ideology macro-bacterial, human colostomy bag of a death cult is nothing BUT an exercise in brutality against women & little girls EVERYWHERE it has gone, you taqiyya muslim LIAR! I get very pissed when you muslim algae LIE to me because it makes me think that you think I'm as stupid and cousin-inbred as the rest of your ass-elevating, floor-licking vermin.

What you believe doesn't matter, rape is permitted in Islam, this is an irrefutable fact of reality:

"Qur’an 23:1-6
—The Believers must (eventually) win through—those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess—for (in their case) they are free from blame.

Qur’an 70:22-30—Not so those devoted to Prayer—those who remain steadfast to their prayer; and those in whose wealth is a recognized right for the (needy) who asks and him who is prevented (for some reason from asking); and those who hold to the truth of the Day Of Judgement; and those who fear the displeasure of their Lord—for their Lord’s displeasure is the opposite of Peace and Tranquility—and those who guard their chastity, except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess—for (then) they are not to be blamed."

Qur’an 33:50—O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war ...

Sahih Muslim 3371
—We went out with Allah’s Messenger on the expedition to the Bi’l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing azl (withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah’s Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah’s Messenger, and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4138—We went out with Allah’s Apostle for the invasion of Bun Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus [same as "azl" above]. So when we intended to do coitus interruptus, we said: "How can we do coitus interruptus before asking Allah’s Apostle who is present among us? We asked (him) about it and he said: "It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul till the Day of Resurrection is predestined to exist, it will exist."

Sahih Muslim 3384—Jabir bin Abdullah reported that a person asked Allah’s Apostle saying: I have a slave-girl and I practice azl with her, whereupon Allah’s Messenger said: This cannot prevent that which Allah has decreed. The person then came (after some time) and said: Messenger of Allah, the slave-girl about whom I talked to you has conceived, whereupon Allah’s Messenger said: I am the servant of Allah and His Messenger.
Clearly, Muslims were taking full advantage of Muhammad's teachings about female captives and slave girls. Nevertheless, Muslims eventually captured women along with their husbands, so they wondered if Allah would allow them to have sex with these married captives (since adultery is otherwise forbidden in Islam).

Qur’an 4:24
—Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess ...
Here's the historical background for this verse:

Sunan Abu Dawud 2150—The Apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: “And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.” That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period."

Then you're a liar because I've read the Quran and not only does it command "sex slavery" of infidel women, it has a
variety of instructions on subjugating women. Your loathsome, sadistic, blood-soaked hate ideology macro-bacterial, human colostomy bag of a death cult is nothing BUT an exercise in brutality against women & little girls EVERYWHERE it has gone, you taqiyya muslim LIAR! I get very pissed when you muslim algae LIE to me because it makes me think that you think I'm as stupid and cousin-inbred as the rest of your ass-elevating, floor-licking vermin.
Did you read the post from Glasnost prior to your post?
I did not get the extremist impression that you did. Unlike you, Glasnost appears very reasonable & balanced in his views about Muslim culture.
Sorry to say this, but you appear ignorant & stupid on top of that.

Openly expressing romantic and sexual desires is suppressed in some cultures. So in these cultures the only women who are liberated - in a manner of speaking - are prostitutes. Now, it is widely known that sexual freedom and expression of affection is common in the West. This causes great confusion for the men of these suppressed cultures, and tall stories are told about western women because of it. It is so bad that anyone of them coming to the west can't possibly tell the lads back home that they have 'failed' to bed the lose women of the west. The lies these guys tell stoke the fires of ignorance even more. The greatest misunderstanding seems to stem from how one goes about getting our women to bed in the first place. They imagine all you need to do is just 'take them'. Somewhere in their confusion they just can't imagine that a 'loose woman' can chose for herself. The simple fact is that you can have sex with a woman in the west but only if she likes you. The suppressed never got the memo and they are twisting themselves into pretzels with frustration.

I was studying at the university in Freiburg im breisgau back in the mid 70's. My best friend and fellow student was from Iran. This was just before the Islamic revolution in his country. One year we went to a Fasching party together. I lost sight of him in the crowded house. When I finally found him again he was leaning against the wall, his feet spread apart and stretched back. The palms of both his hands were spread and pressed firmly against the wall - with a young and frightened girl between them. His nose was just centimetres away from hers. She clearly wanted to get away from him but she didn't know how, short of screaming or punching him. I managed to get him away from her and took him aside for a little 'talk'. I told him that he was going about it all wrong. He assured me that he knew what he was doing, and this is what he told me, "Any girl I succeed with I will know she is a tramp so I'll fuck her and then I'll throw the slut away. Any girl that won't let me fuck her ....... that's the one I'll keep .... because she's a good woman." I really did want to ask him what made him think (with his 'technique') that any girl would want him to keep her, but I could see that logic would go WAY over his head.
That was an interesting story, and i can relate to that after visiting Iran, Egypt, and talking with immigrants from Muslim countries who have different views about women after they assimilated to Western cultures.

One of my biggest beefs with Islamic cultures is their traditional dogmatic unfair sexist views that restrict women's freedom of expression and esp sexual activity.
A woman who has sex before marriage is a "slut" even if raped! However, men are free to fuck all they can get away with. Sad barbaric beliefs, and the Quran is a piece of shit too.

Then you're a liar ...
Having an opinion ... or even ignorance ..... is nowhere in the same league with 'lying'.

Your loathsome, sadistic, blood-soaked hate ideology macro-bacterial, human colostomy bag of a death cult is nothing BUT an exercise in brutality against women & little girls EVERYWHERE it has gone, you taqiyya muslim LIAR! I get very pissed when you muslim algae LIE to me because it makes me think that you think I'm as stupid and cousin-inbred as the rest of your ass-elevating, floor-licking vermin.
What language! You might want to consider a lobotomy. Anyway, I thought your wife "cured you of drink, and wickedness."

One of my biggest beefs with Islamic cultures is their traditional dogmatic unfair sexist views that restrict women's freedom of expression and esp sexual activity.
A woman who has sex before marriage is a "slut" even if raped! However, men are free to fuck all they can get away with. Sad barbaric beliefs, and the Quran is a piece of shit too.
Funny you said that. I met two Christian Egyptian young men on the Tahrir Square in Cairo who wanted to be kind to me, and they had the very same conviction. They told me that they were not allowed to have sex before they get married but fucking a "bad girl" was OK. I should have pumped them for more information but I was so disgusted with them that I just wanted to get away from them as quickly as possible.

Did you read the post from Glasnost prior to your post?
I did not get the extremist impression that you did. Unlike you, Glasnost appears very reasonable & balanced in his views about Muslim culture.
Sorry to say this, but you appear ignorant & stupid on top of that.

No, it's YOU who are too ignorant to understand that every quality of Islam & its Quran toilet paper is an exercise in hatred, sadism and human rights atrocities. Which has a 100% track record of ruining every society it has touched. This hate ideology does NOTHING positive; its effects on society are 100% negative. So there really is no point in debating the exact nuances of such filth; it would behoove every society to keep Pisslam out of it.

... it's YOU who are too ignorant to understand that every quality of Islam & its Quran toilet paper is an exercise in hatred, sadism and human rights atrocities. This hate ideology does NOTHING positive;......
Seems ironic to me …. you lecturing others on the unfavourable qualities of hatred.
smilie.gif

Which has a 100% track record of ruining every society it has touched. its effects on society are 100% negative
Now this is 100% pure silliness.
tsktsk.gif

Forum List

Back