Political News Memes, News Shorts, News Hypocrisy

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
REAL political news items that really don't fit into Political Satire, because they are facts happening or have happened in the news. Maybe I should title this "Sick Sad World"....

Example:

1666106854034.png

Mods - if you think this belongs in a different thread, then please move it accordingly. Thank you.

Last edited:
There are conspiracy theories going around about this Canadian teacher coming to school and teaching classes with sized ZZ fake boobs.

Some say he's doing it to get back at the school for going Woke.
Some say he's finally been brainwashed by the system.

What do you think?

1666108625560.png

There's hardly ever a discussion on this board in which racism doesn't play a part.

This is the purposeful intent of the Trump agenda of promoting hate in America's brothers against brothers. And now a fascist regime coming out of the election is looking very promising!
Stupid parrot.
Trump's best friend is black. He doesn't care what color you are. He never thought letting blacks into schools would create jungles.
Obama caused this divide. He is your racist...

Pay no attention to that KanadaKook
You can spam each other with profanity and childish behaviour but you're going to hear a voice of reason if you read what I say. It's your choice to either ignore or to whine about that which irritates you.
It's the same message for all of you. We'll get that established right now!

You can spam each other with profanity and childish behaviour but you're going to hear a voice of reason if you read what I say. It's your choice to either ignore or to whine about that which irritates you.
It's the same message for all of you. We'll get that established right now!

I don't care, fruit loop. I mean really I don't.

How's that?

You're a foreigner.... derp

Forum List

Back