Political Prisoner Blago Gets Support From Democrat Senator!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Senator Durbin notes that the U.S. District Judge James Zagel was full of shit! Let Senate Seat-gate begin! That judge should also be prosecuted and put in prison for attacking our democracy by protecting Hussaine!

Durbin: Would support commutation of ‘outrageous’ Blagojevich sentence

Folks, long story short, Blago wanted more money and a better job before he completed Obama's illegal request to appoint "planet of the apes" Valerie Jarrett to the Senate seat Obama vacated. Obama's team thought that Blago was being unreasonable so they wiretapped him and railroaded him with Comey lawyers, etc.

Senator Durbin notes that the U.S. District Judge James Zagel was full of shit! Let Senate Seat-gate begin! That judge should also be prosecuted and put in prison for attacking our democracy by protecting Hussaine!

Folks, long story short, Blago wanted more money and a better job before he completed Obama's illegal request to appoint "planet of the apes" Valerie Jarrett to the Senate seat Obama vacated. Obama's team thought that Blago was being unreasonable so they wiretapped him and railroaded him with Comey lawyers, etc.
That explains why your Imperial Cheeto wants to commute Blago's sentence, right?

Blago belongs to be in prison for a long time

That explains why your Imperial Cheeto wants to commute Blago's sentence, right?

Who said that Trump might possibly commute his sentence? There's talk about it but as far as I know, I haven't heard Trump say anything about that.

Blago is a shithead Democratic criminal who doesn't deserve a pardon, and this is a Republican who is saying that. He was impeached and removed from office for corruption; he solicited bribes for political appointments, including Obama's vacant U.S. Senate seat after Obama was elected president in 2008, and was convicted and sentenced to 14 years in federal prison.

He can rot in prison for all I care.

Who said that Trump might possibly commute his sentence? There's talk about it but as far as I know, I haven't heard Trump say anything about that.

Blago is a shithead Democratic criminal who doesn't deserve a pardon, and this is a Republican who is saying that. He was impeached and removed from office for corruption; he solicited bribes for political appointments, including Obama's vacant U.S. Senate seat after Obama was elected president in 2008, and was convicted and sentenced to 14 years in federal prison.

Trump said it...

“I’ll tell you another one … there’s another one that I’m thinking about. Rod Blagojevich,” “Eighteen years in jail for being stupid and saying things that every other politician, you know that many other politicians say.”

Trump said it...

“I’ll tell you another one … there’s another one that I’m thinking about. Rod Blagojevich,” “Eighteen years in jail for being stupid and saying things that every other politician, you know that many other politicians say.”

And Blago is a "Democrat"?

Trump truly is a President for all people. :laughing0301:

Trump said it...

Balboa is a corrupt politician

A man out of Trumps heart

Trump said it...

Balboa is a corrupt politician

A man out of Trumps heart

1. Trump is not a "politician".

2. What has he done that could be considered "corrupt"?

Who said that Trump might possibly commute his sentence? There's talk about it but as far as I know, I haven't heard Trump say anything about that...

The Republican -centric Chicago Tribune, I believe.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-illinois-governor-blagojevich-trump-20180531-story.html

Blago is a shithead Democratic criminal who doesn't deserve a pardon, and this is a Republican who is saying that. He was impeached and removed from office for corruption; he solicited bribes for political appointments, including Obama's vacant U.S. Senate seat after Obama was elected president in 2008, and was convicted and sentenced to 14 years in federal prison. He can rot in prison for all I care.
There is no space between us in your observations.

That does not speak to Trump's considering a commutation of sentence, however.

Forum List

Back