Political Sharpshooter? A Tale of Two Rachael Maddows... Sex, Lies & Garbled Motive..

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
First there's this report, posted March 24, 2016 from which Maddow launches one of her trademark hypocritical "sex scandal" hits on a GOP politician. (Remember, she's for open and free sexual expression otherwise)...
The alleged "smoking gun" sex tape putting crosshairs this time on the Alabama Governor (cue 3:48) is so garbled and incoherent that Maddow presents as her "shocking" "evidence" that it's a wonder how her producers gave her the green light on this.

But bear in mind, she prefaced the hit piece with a statement that this governor has an anti-gay stance...so...you know...gloves off... Listen to the tone of her voice and its inflection as she announces what I believe to be the core of her willingness to use her show as a platform to attempt to unseat yet another GOP governor: (cue 7:37-8:42) And, bearing in mind that Ms. Maddow is all about the "free love" utopia, she has the hubris and audacity to say that the Gov of Alabama should be taken down because of his...hypocrisy... You can't make this stuff up:

Then there's this from the Maddow Show about GOP candidate (potentially president) Ted Cruz alleged mistress scandal *Updated* – The National Enquirer Runs Story of Multiple Ted Cruz Affairs…:

*Nothing*...

Could it be that Maddow uses selective sex scandals to laser-point her hits on targets who only get in the way of the Gay Agenda? Why wouldn't she attack Ted Cruz? Surely he is more visible than the Alabama Governor right now? And the evidence for each (Alabama Gov. & Ted Cruz) alleged sex scandal holds roughly the same credible viability (mostly highly-suspect rumor and little fact). In the case of Alabama, a guy the governor just fired "as key witness" (getting even?). With Cruz, interviews with numerous call-girls. So why not Ted Cruz?

A simple explanation might be that Maddow is hoping either Tiny Hands or Cruz get the GOP nomination: because she believes neither of them would prevail against Hillary. In other words, she believes neither of them would prevail against the Gay Agenda. Ah, so there might be the explanation for her weird silence on the Ted Cruz allegations... Why knock out the candidate you know will lose against yours? She's almost certainly seen Cruz's Canadian birth certificate. He can be excised later at the right and precise moment for a left-victory.

I could be wrong. I used Google and came up with nothing on Maddow confronting the Ted Cruz sex scandal rumors. If any of you have Maddow covering that, post a link, OK? Otherwise it is beginning to look like MSNBC anchor Rachael Maddow is less than an "equal-coverage" journalist and more like a sharpshooting political assassin working for an Agenda...

For one I found this.

Did Rachel Maddow Stumble Last Year Across a Key Piece of Evidence of Hush Money Paid in the #CruzSexScandal?

And I'd like to see the Maddow Show do a follow up on it. Maddow uncovered this around August 2015. Since then has anyone heard her follow up? Recent re-bubblings of these allegations are popping up everywhere. But where is the famous "if it's sex and scandal and GOP I'm covering it!" Maddow segment on Cruz's alleged infidelities recently?

August, 2015...There is speculation that a Ted Cruz related SuperPAC may have paid hush money last year to the Carly Fiorina campaign to keep it from disclosing a Cruz sex scandal.
..One name emerging is Amanda Carpenter, though, she has denied any sexual involvement with Cruz.
..Last August, Rachel Maddow devoted an entire segment to reporting on the odd payment. Could she have stumbled on to a key piece of hush money Did Rachel Maddow Stumble Last Year Across A Key Piece Of Evidence Of Hush Money Paid In The #CruzSexScandal? | NewZSentinel

Rachael's good at what she does, when properly motivated. Just ask the Governor of Virginia who made the mistake of coming out against gay marriage just before the Maddow Show began heavy coverage on getting him removed from office..

Is she still on TV? I wonder why anybody cares what she thinks about other people's sex lives.
It's about political hits. If owning siamese cats was "a political scandal", that's what her bits would be about. Even if she herself owned and bred siamese cats...You're missing the forest for the tree.

It's too bad because I thought she was a journalist. Journalists even who profess a passion for a certain subject like "sex scandals" must give their passion equal coverage. Yet here's a political sex scandal you will see scant if any coverage on the Rachael Maddow Show. And it even has a police interview, formal indictment, charges and appearances before a court. It involves a prominent 60-something year old LGBT political activist whose regular very young boyfriend spilled the beans on his regular selection of young boys he enjoys "barebacking" (anal sex without condoms), harvested from internet solicitation, in this case a 16 year old minor:

So the media stopped covering LGBT icon Terry Bean's story in November

Link to police interview transcripts: https://s3.amazonaws.com/wapopartners.com/wweek-wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/03171108/lawson.pdf

Excerpts from transcripts:

"Lawson" = The youth that went with Terry Bean to pick up on the minor boy. Incidentally, in the same link Lawson says that Terry Bean routinely barebacked (ejaculated into the anus of without a condom) his young contacts. It was this fact that led Lawson to rat out Terry Bean because of the danger of HIV transmission Bean routinely subjected his "bottom" boys to.

"Myers" is the cop who interviewed Lawson:

"Terry Bean" is the notorious LGBTQ activist very much like Harvey Milk was. And apparently with the same penchant for under aged boys:

(page 6)

Lawson: "...I looked over at Terry and then he's like, and then Terry like, coached him to say, like, he was like, 'wait, so how old are you?" and he said '16' three more times. Terry asked him couple more times and I'm still stopped at this point and I'm about ready to just turn and he's like 'no,no,no,' like, 'you don't get it. Like, how old are you...'

Myers: (the cop interviewing) "Who's saying 'no'

Lawson: "Terry. He's like, 'we can't do this unless you tell me how old you are. Unless you really tell me how old you are. You were joking, right? You're joking, right?' He was like, 'no, I'm not. I'm not joking'. And then, the kid's like, 'oh, okay. I get it. I'm 18'."

...(continued to page 7)

Myers: "did, uh, Terry Bean have, uh, uh, sex with the (whiteout age) year old boy?"

Lawson: "Yes"

Myers: "Okay. Uh, what kind of sex?"

Lawson: "Um, anal."

Myers: "Okay. So was the..."

Lawson: "He, Terry was penetrating the (whiteouted blank) year old."

Myers: "His anus?"

Lawson: "Yes."

This sex scandal you probably won't see a lot of coverage on the Maddow Show...

Last edited:
How many times has she done this when the person being exposed hadn't portrayed themselves as morally superior? Like you said, It's not about their specific actions, it's about their hypocrisy.

How many times has she done this when the person being exposed hadn't portrayed themselves as morally superior? Like you said, It's not about their specific actions, it's about their hypocrisy.
I'm not sure if Terry Bean (see post #3) holds himself out as "morally superior". Certainly his alleged penchant for barebacking youth (he in his 60s) with the HIV issue broiling over in that demographic would qualify as morally-perverse? You'd think what was essentially attempted homicide of young men would be a moral issue. But perhaps I'm wrong? He is very prominent in the LGBT movement. As such he holds an assumed "moral high ground"?

If the Governor of Alabama had someone come out and testify to police that he was having sex with a known minor girl, I'll bet Maddow would cover that for the sake of children's protection. Just a hunch.

You do know her show's satire right? Satire never made a difference to any government anywhere.

Tell that to the Governor of Virginia, and to the governor of New Jersey. It would be news to them... Maddow can go on and on and on about a case of gatoraide bought for the governor's kids, or a set of traffic cones keeping New Jersey kids from getting to New York on time...but don't look for her reporting on kids being recklessly exposed to behavior known as the main transmission of the HIV virus by another prominent political figure anytime soon..

If you read the link in the OP about Maddow's 2015 brief (then absent) coverage of a link to a sex scandal in Ted Cruz, you'll note that the Maddow Show spurred a formal investigation. Not just satire anymore I guess.

Last edited:
I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that the Governor admitted his affair/wrong doings and the allegations against Cruz are from The Nationl Enquirer. If these stories about Cruz's affair(s) are true you can bet the farm she'll cover it on her program.

I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that the Governor admitted his affair/wrong doings and the allegations against Cruz are from The Nationl Enquirer. If these stories about Cruz's affair(s) are true you can bet the farm she'll cover it on her program.
Can I bet the farm that Maddow will cover the Terry Bean sex scandal? The police interview has a link in post #3... Maddow might claim the "young boyfriend of Bean was just jealous, so this was a hit". And I could just as easily claim the recently-fired employee of the Alabama Governor has an axe to grind, so this is just a hit.

The more serious of the two equally-credible stories involves allegations of serial exposure of minors or very young men to the HIV virus by a 60-something LGBT gay activist. Since potential death to children is part of that story, Maddow is essentially mandated to give it preference in coverage; to save young lives if nothing else.. Will SHE take the moral high ground on that story?

(don't hold your breath)

Last edited:
Can I bet the farm that Maddow will cover the Terry Bean sex scandal? The police interview has a link in post #3... Maddow might claim the "young boyfriend of Bean was just jealous, so this was a hit". And I could just as easily claim the recently-fired employee of the Alabama Governor has an axe to grind, so this is just a hit.

The more serious of the two equally-credible stories involves allegations of serial exposure of minors or very young men to the HIV virus by a 60-something LGBT gay activist. Since potential death to children is part of that story, Maddow is essentially mandated to give it preference in coverage; to save young lives if nothing else.. Will SHE take the moral high ground on that story?

(don't hold your breath)

Is thread about Cruz and the Alabama Governor? Or is this just a lame vehicle for you to attacks gays via Terry Bean? My guess is the latter.

Is thread about Cruz and the Alabama Governor? Or is this just a lame vehicle for you to attacks gays via Terry Bean? My guess is the latter.

Refer to the post (#3) about siamese cats on page 1..

You know the world is upside down when a lesbian activist feigns shock and outrage at examples of consenting heterosexual acts. The hypocrisy is more shocking when left wing activists ignore adultery and sexual abuse in the democrat party

Refer to the post (#3) about siamese cats on page 1..

Oh, so you just want to complain about Terry Bean again. You could just as well left Cruz and Gov. of Alabama out of the op. Oh well. Enjoy talking to yourself.

You know the world is upside down when a lesbian activist feigns shock and outrage at examples of consenting heterosexual acts. The hypocrisy is more shocking when left wing activists ignore adultery and sexual abuse in the democrat party
Yes. See post #3 for details...

I love a good Republican sex scandal in the morning

Forum List

Back