Political taboo: Why didn’t our founders want Brown people running our nation?

The country is 73% white and that is not good enough for these folks.

I wonder if they go into a panic every time they see a non-white person
You are so oblivious to reality it is sad.

I feel legitimately feel sorry for you.

You feel bad for me because I am not a racist asshole...well I can live with that.

But you are a racist.
Ironic post is Ironic.

It was a manual labor issue, needing dozens if not hundreds of people to run a plantation. People to work in the fields, cook, clean, make clothes, etc. Laziness wasn't the issue at all. W/o machinery to do the work, that's how it was. I don't excuse it, but you have to understand the FACT that history is what it is for reasons.

So they wanted/needed all this work done but they didn’t want to pay for it?

Fuck ‘em and thank God they got their asses kicked in the Civil War.

It was a manual labor issue, needing dozens if not hundreds of people to run a plantation. People to work in the fields, cook, clean, make clothes, etc. Laziness wasn't the issue at all. W/o machinery to do the work, that's how it was. I don't excuse it, but you have to understand the FACT that history is what it is for reasons.

Fuck ‘em and thank God they got their asses kicked in the Civil War.

We really need to knock down those Pyramids in Giza that were built with slave labor.

They didn’t want them as citizens and they certainly didn’t want them running this nation. What did they know that we don’t?
What would those seven badasses think if they knew Mexifornia was completely run by foreign minded barely legals...what if they knew foreign minded barely legals were writing national legislation?
Don’t be scared, get in here and say something meaningful.
Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia
“This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.”
You're embarrassing the cause of liberty. Please go away.

Thank God they got their asses kicked in the Civil War
Sir, history is complicated. You're welcome to do your own research.

Would you like to propose a way to go back in time and fix everything? It'd be great if we could so we can all lay down the assorted types of guilt each of us may be carrying, and feel better about it all. Thing is, if you change history, none of us are here to talk about it.

All we can do is look at the past and be glad we don't do horrible things like that to each other anymore. We're not slaves and owners; we're Americans.

I don't. He's a self hating, brainwashed, virtue signalling piece of trash and there's no redemption for this sort of person.

Racist are the self hating ones, not the rest of us.

You racist fucks want nothing but white people in the country and then you call me brainwashed...holy fucking shit, one cannot make this stuff up.

I have lived in diverse communities most of my life. 4.5 years growing up in a foreign country while my dad helped them drill their oil. Visited a dozen countries in those years, countries with people of all sorts of colors. Then joined the Marines, an organization that does not give a flying fuck about the color of one's skin. Now I work in a diverse office of blacks, whites, women, men, gays, and Hispanics. I can just picture you people shitting your pants when you walked into our office and see all those non-white people.

There might be nothing less important to me than what color skin someone was born with.

Please, keep hating me, racist hating on me means I am on the right track.
I work blue collar jobs idiot.

Lots of non-whites everywhere you go.
How DO you stand it?

Would you like to propose a way to go back in time and fix everything? It'd be great if we could so we can all lay down the assorted types of guilt each of us may be carrying, and feel better about it all. Thing is, if you change history, none of us are here to talk about it.

All we can do is look at the past and be glad we don't do horrible things like that to each other anymore. We're not slaves and owners; we're Americans.

And by far the best way to move past our past is to treat judge everyone by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. As you said, we are not slave and owner, and we are not white and black and brown and etc...we are all Americans.

They didn’t want them as citizens and they certainly didn’t want them running this nation. What did they know that we don’t?
What would those seven badasses think if they knew Mexifornia was completely run by foreign minded barely legals...what if they knew foreign minded barely legals were writing national legislation?
“This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.”

I always think it would be nice here if Leftists would denounce fellow liberals who are chomping at the bit to put white Christians in camps for reeducation. That rarely happens. People huddle with their own kind, even when their own kind go FAR off the rails.

But I've always been something of a rebel, albeit I hope a kind-hearted rebel. All this to say: as a conservative I find this reprehensible, the absolute creepy crawlies under the rock, the stuff that can "only be said on the internet" because it would be stricken from polite society and for very good reason. I grew up in a conservative household. My in-laws are conservative. No one thinks like this. That I know. We judge people by the "content of their character". Being conservatives, we know some people are rotten. Both white and black, rich and poor, from all walks of life.

So go on with your White Supremacist self. You might find a happy home with Democrats. They love them some blackface lately.
You say you are a conservative but your beliefs don’t align with the founding fathers vision that you claim to be “conserving”....

What you are is a liberal. Which is what Democrats used to be before they became completely consumed by fascists from Mexico and the inner city and communists from the suburbs and the outer city.

Conservatives simply seek to conserve 1980s liberalism rather than today’s liberalism. But frame dragging ensures the goal moves forward every year.

I don't. He's a self hating, brainwashed, virtue signalling piece of trash and there's no redemption for this sort of person.

Racist are the self hating ones, not the rest of us.

You racist fucks want nothing but white people in the country and then you call me brainwashed...holy fucking shit, one cannot make this stuff up.

I have lived in diverse communities most of my life. 4.5 years growing up in a foreign country while my dad helped them drill their oil. Visited a dozen countries in those years, countries with people of all sorts of colors. Then joined the Marines, an organization that does not give a flying fuck about the color of one's skin. Now I work in a diverse office of blacks, whites, women, men, gays, and Hispanics. I can just picture you people shitting your pants when you walked into our office and see all those non-white people.

There might be nothing less important to me than what color skin someone was born with.

Please, keep hating me, racist hating on me means I am on the right track.
I work blue collar jobs idiot.

Lots of non-whites everywhere you go.
How DO you stand it?

I wonder if he has mentioned to them that he thinks they should not be in his country.

Too late, sorry.
I hear ya...but why were they against it? Any ideas?
No, I'll let you geniuses work this out amongst yourselves.

Come on Mac, we’re not looking for cold hard facts...you’re already engaged in this thread, you might as well say something that matters now. Don’t be scared, give an opinion.
Well, it may be that they had the same low opinion of people who are different than they are, as you do.

How's that?

Well, that would definitely be the safe, neutral, P.C. position to take...and trust me, I wouldn’t expect anything different from you.
It couldn’t possibly be that seven amazing badasses with the greatest foresight this world has ever known simply had a ‘hunch’ and was aware of inherent behavioral traits...right? You know, those traits PROVEN daily here in America and around the world?
They are not gods, they made good decisions and bad ones as well. And nope not they are not the greatest in human history.

How can I be a racist if I approve of ANY nation closing their borders concerning citizenship?

America was founded as a white nation. Black slaves were not citizens and Native Americans had their own countries within the landmass. American was so white and so English in fact that Germans were considered “swarthy”.

Because you want nothing but white people around you. Seems to qualify you as a racist.
No, that is called wanting to have a safer, more cohesive society with an actual identity and culture.

You worship “diversity” so much because you are a simpleton who is every bit as dumb as a flat-earther.

you think white people do not commit crime and then call me a simpleton?

fuck you are a funny man.

I do not worship diversity, I enjoy it and appreciate it. Everything being the same is boring and rather simplistic

but then again, I was not raised in an all white conclave and I do not think only white people should be US citizens...so how can I ever compete with you? :21::21::21::21:
Most of the mass murders are white men.

And the best way to tackle the mass shooting phenomenon is to ramp up the "hate whitey" rhetoric

I was just stating a fact. Sorry if you can't handle it.

And by far the best way to move past our past is to treat judge everyone by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. As you said, we are not slave and owner, and we are not white and black and brown and etc...we are all Americans.

We tried that but then you changed the rules and made it cool to hate white people. I guarantee you, every one of those alt right dudes in Charlottesville grew up believing that all men are created equal and all that jazz.

I always think it would be nice here if Leftists would denounce fellow liberals who are chomping at the bit to put white Christians in camps for reeducation. That rarely happens. People huddle with their own kind, even when their own kind go FAR off the rails.

But I've always been something of a rebel, albeit I hope a kind-hearted rebel. All this to say: as a conservative I find this reprehensible, the absolute creepy crawlies under the rock, the stuff that can "only be said on the internet" because it would be stricken from polite society and for very good reason. I grew up in a conservative household. My in-laws are conservative. No one thinks like this. That I know. We judge people by the "content of their character". Being conservatives, we know some people are rotten. Both white and black, rich and poor, from all walks of life.

So go on with your White Supremacist self. You might find a happy home with Democrats. They love them some blackface lately.

Look Sue, I aim to be denounced by you "old school" conservative pussies...PLEASE denounce away. It is you nutless cowards who have begged the filth to hand your asses to you over the last several decades...Thank God you are a dying breed...most have awoke, found their nuts and dropped that passive, pussified bullshit that doesn't work anymore.
So again, sit on your hands and continue fucking yourself while those like me get in the trenches and play smash-mouth for you...I'm totally fine with carrying your dead weight so long as you vote a straight Republican ticket.

Last edited:
Because you want nothing but white people around you. Seems to qualify you as a racist.
No, that is called wanting to have a safer, more cohesive society with an actual identity and culture.

You worship “diversity” so much because you are a simpleton who is every bit as dumb as a flat-earther.

you think white people do not commit crime and then call me a simpleton?

fuck you are a funny man.

I do not worship diversity, I enjoy it and appreciate it. Everything being the same is boring and rather simplistic

but then again, I was not raised in an all white conclave and I do not think only white people should be US citizens...so how can I ever compete with you? :21::21::21::21:
Most of the mass murders are white men.

And the best way to tackle the mass shooting phenomenon is to ramp up the "hate whitey" rhetoric

I was just stating a fact. Sorry if you can't handle it.

Oh no, another crazy cat lady LibTard..."stating facts"...hahaha

We tried that but then you changed the rules and made it cool to hate white people. I guarantee you, every one of those alt right dudes in Charlottesville grew up believing that all men are created equal and all that jazz.

It is not cool to hate anyone of any color. Skin color means nothing other than how much melanin one has in their body

Doubtful, most were probably raised by racist parents and grandparents.

Look Sue, I aim to be denounced by you "old school" conservative pussies...PLEASE denounce away. It is you nutless cowards who have begged the filth to hand your asses to you over the last several decades...Thank God you are a dying breed...most have awoke, found their nuts and dropped that passive, pussified bullshit that doesn't work anymore.
So again, sit on your hands and continuing fucking yourself while those like me get in the trenches and play smash-mouth for you...I'm totally fine with carrying your dead weight so long as you vote a straight Republican ticket.

so....

Let's put you on the record.

Do you think that only white people should be allowed to be citizens of this country...

Yes or No.

It is not cool to hate anyone of any color. Skin color means nothing other than how much melanin one has in their body

Clearly you don't know or want to know anything about the people you demonize. Im sure when it comes to black thugs in the inner city causing mayhem you are full of compassion and understanding though.

Clearly you don't know or want to know anything about the people you demonize. Im sure when it comes to black thugs in the inner city causing mayhem you are full of compassion and understanding though.

Racism, like everything else is a learned behavior.

No, they are all same...a racist is racist...does not matter what skin color they were born with.

I leave separating people by skin color to racist like you

Forum List

Back