Political taboo: Why didn’t our founders want Brown people running our nation?

Now, lets put you on record...
Would you prefer to live in a safer more productive nation among higher quality, moral human beings?

Yep.

Would this nation be a safer more productive, higher quality nation if it were all White? (scary shit huh?)

not at all.

There you go...ignore facts and statistics like a good little ignorant fool would.
That's how terrified pussies stay self manipulated right there.
Meanwhile...enjoy some free enlightenment.

Major Findings
  • The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
  • Both violent and nonviolent crime has been declining in the United States since a high in 1993. 2015 saw a disturbing rise in murder in major American cities that some observers associated with depolicing” in response to intense media and public scrutiny of police activity.
Crime rates
  • There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
Interracial crime
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
Urban centers
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
Police shootings
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.
The Color of Crime - American Renaissance

The color of crime is a debunked and discredited piece of white racist garbage.

Cool....then I'm certain you can link us to said "debunking"...right?
50 bucks says he links you to a black supremacist conspiracy site.

Gawd, these guys are just fuckin' MISERABLE.

Miserable and paranoid. What a way to go through life.

That's what talk radio does to ya.
I don’t think talk radio has ever tried to discuss this topic.

LOL these old fucking baby boomers on this forum think the right wing begins and ends with FOX news and Rush Limbaugh.
Mac is just an extremely delusional “moderate” who invents fake controversies from the right to justify his alliance with the left.
Ol' Mac strikes a nerve again.

Heh.

Mac...hahaha, nobody here takes you serious bud. You can't "strike nerves"...you're lost and confused....a Middle Man who stands for nothing and falls for anything.
And you're a good and obedient little talk radio bunny.

Paranoid and miserable, just the way they want you.

138_zpsmqha0m3u.jpg

LOL these old fucking baby boomers on this forum think the right wing begins and ends with FOX news and Rush Limbaugh.
Mac is just an extremely delusional “moderate” who invents fake controversies from the right to justify his alliance with the left.

Heh.

Mac...hahaha, nobody here takes you serious bud. You can't "strike nerves"...you're lost and confused....a Middle Man who stands for nothing and falls for anything.

138_zpsmqha0m3u.jpg
It is scary how stupid you are and yet you actually think you are “striking a nerve”.

Heh.

138_zpsmqha0m3u.jpg

"Paranoid and miserable" is that what you always call people who are dedicated to making a difference?
Do you always respect those who stand in the middle shouting at both sides and make no difference?

Heh.

138_zpsmqha0m3u.jpg

lol2.gif

Heh.

138_zpsmqha0m3u.jpg

"Paranoid and miserable" is that what you always call people who are dedicated to making a difference?
Do you always respect those who stand in the middle shouting at both sides and make no difference?
He really isn’t actually standing in the middle.

He is still quite far left compared to what America was just 20 years ago.

They didn’t want them as citizens and they certainly didn’t want them running this nation. What did they know that we don’t?
What would those seven badasses think if they knew Mexifornia was completely run by foreign minded barely legals...what if they knew foreign minded barely legals were writing national legislation?
Don’t be scared, get in here and say something meaningful.
Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia
“This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.”
Because they knew black men were more desirable to their women than white men and they knew they’d eventually be replaced
Ah, there it is again - self preservation, the strongest instinct in any living creature ;-)

They didn’t want them as citizens and they certainly didn’t want them running this nation. What did they know that we don’t?
What would those seven badasses think if they knew Mexifornia was completely run by foreign minded barely legals...what if they knew foreign minded barely legals were writing national legislation?
Don’t be scared, get in here and say something meaningful.
Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia
“This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.”
Because they knew black men were more desirable to their women than white men and they knew they’d eventually be replaced
Ah, there it is again - self preservation ;-)
You are delusional.

You mean because your parents gave it all to you?

Baby boomers did nothing but destroy everything except what they personally wanted and left nothing for their kids to draw from.

On behalf of Baby Boomers everywhere, you people have our most sincere apologies.

Now, if you don’t mind, I have a nice bottle of merlo to open and let breathe while I start a fire in the fireplace and remind myself how great it was to be born when I was.

Most of the mass murders are white men.

Prove me wrong. It IS a fact that most of the mass murderers are white men.

And the best way to tackle the mass shooting phenomenon is to ramp up the "hate whitey" rhetoric

I was just stating a fact. Sorry if you can't handle it.

Oh no, another crazy cat lady LibTard..."stating facts"...hahaha

Here are some facts, but feel free to prove me worng...

Majority of mass shootings carried out by white men

52936515_10161352066915705_8683984626206638080_n.jpg

Yep, there are some crazy white Liberals out there...although one of your images depict a Raghead and another a Beaner...no?
Did you read the article in the link I provided? And WTH is a Beaner? Also, who is the Raghead and why doesn't he have one on his head?

Baby boomers did nothing but destroy everything except what they personally wanted and left nothing for their kids to draw from.

On behalf of Baby Boomers everywhere, you people have our most sincere apologies.

Now, if you don’t mind, I have a nice bottle of merlo to open and let breathe while I start a fire in the fireplace and remind myself how great it was to be born when I was.
I'm one too and owned my own business at age 19, sold it at age 23 to work for a major airline. I retired at age 59 and have a healthy IRA. I never asked for anything from anyone though my dad did help me buy my first house by giving me the down payment. I didn't want it so he paid it directly to the bank. My house I now live in is paid for and so is my car. I don't owe anything to anyone, I'm completely debt free, so I guess I'm not leaving anything for the kids of today to draw from? Maybe it's because the kids of today expect everything to be given to them since they even have to get a trophy for simply participating in something, but not winning anything.

It is not cool to hate anyone of any color. Skin color means nothing other than how much melanin one has in their body

Doubtful, most were probably raised by racist parents and grandparents.
You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

There are more racially conscious white people today than there were when they were born. They became white nationalists because of the Democrats and living in a multicultural cesspool.

racially conscious white people....now there is PC term for racism!

:21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301:
It is called not being a dumbass as a shrinking global minority.

Who fucking cares?

Dude, skin color is nothing more than an accident of your birth. You did not earn it, you did not work for it, it changes not one single thing about who you are.
You act like even a fraction of the world thinks like you, but they don’t.

The only people who think like you are idiot white baby boomers.

As stupid as millennials and Gen Z’s voting record is, they know the truth far better than you all do.

Oh fucking please, they are even less racist than my generation was.

face it, you are the outlier and you are the dying breed.

your kind will become little more than a footnote in a history books

Would you prefer to live in a safer more productive nation among higher quality, moral human beings?

Yep.

Would this nation be a safer more productive, higher quality nation if it were all White? (scary shit huh?)

not at all.

There you go...ignore facts and statistics like a good little ignorant fool would.

Major Findings
  • The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
  • Both violent and nonviolent crime has been declining in the United States since a high in 1993. 2015 saw a disturbing rise in murder in major American cities that some observers associated with depolicing” in response to intense media and public scrutiny of police activity.
Crime rates
  • There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
Interracial crime
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
Urban centers
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
Police shootings
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.

There is a far stronger connection between socioeconomic status and crime than race and crime.

The only people who think like you are idiot white baby boomers.

You mean the people who have the best of everything?

i am a baby boomer and my kids are doing just fine...quit whining and better yourself instead

Yep.

not at all.

Major Findings
Crime rates
Interracial crime
Urban centers
Police shootings

There is a far stronger connection between socioeconomic status and crime than race and crime.

Ever wonder why Asians don't need your pathetic excuse making?

Yep.

not at all.

Major Findings
Crime rates
Interracial crime
Urban centers
Police shootings

Ever wonder why Asians don't need your pathetic excuse making?

facts are not excuses.

besides, they are not white so they are not allowed in your utopia

I'm one too and owned my own business at age 19, sold it at age 23 to work for a major airline. I retired at age 59 and have a healthy IRA. I never asked for anything from anyone though my dad did help me buy my first house by giving me the down payment. I didn't want it so he paid it directly to the bank. My house I now live in is paid for and so is my car. I don't owe anything to anyone, I'm completely debt free, so I guess I'm not leaving anything for the kids of today to draw from? Maybe it's because the kids of today expect everything to be given to them since they even have to get a trophy for simply participating in something, but not winning anything.
I am talking about the culture moron.

You don’t have to use a cent of your dad’s money, but what he and his generation made has to do with a lot more than money.

Baby boomers made this country go from a safe, prosperous, relatively homogeneous, cultured, wholesome country to a bankrupt,corrupted, balkanized hellhole in one fucking generation. You can claim that millennials are spoiled brats but YOU are the ones who decided to give everyone a trophy, YOU are the ones who decided that manners and morals are boring and stale while drugs and lawlessness are “cool”. Millennials are just imitating boomers while trying to be edgier to establish our own identity. If you had imitated your fucking parents the way we did this country would be way better off.

Forum List

Back