🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

There is still a way Ben Carson can preserve his lead as Presidential candidate for the Republicans...if he can get the Activist group Anonymous to link him to the KKK he may still be able to survive this thing....

Look at the thread. Most conservatives don't give a fiddler's fuck. As facts are just 'hit pieces'. And evidence is just 'leftist agendas'. Even when Carson's team admits to Carson lying......they try to change the topic to anyone else.

It won't do a thing to Carson's polling numbers. You're underestimating just how irrelevant accuracy is to his base.

And your last comment can also be made about the supporters of Hillary.
The difference is, Carson won't be the nominee and Hillary will be.

Never mind, I was going to put up some quotes from Hillary dodging bullets in Afghanistan and other items said be liberals that are never vetted like the liberal lickspittle lapdog media does to the Republicans.
You didn't put them up because there are no such quotes. That's the problem with the Hillary-haters, even when they have a kernel of truth, they can't be bothered to get the facts straight.

Huh ?

CNN) -- Sen. Hillary Clinton said she "misspoke" last week when she gave a dramatic description of her arrival in Bosnia 12 years ago, recounting a landing under sniper fire.

Clinton was responding to a question Monday from the Philadelphia Daily News' editorial board about video footage of the event that contradicted her assertion that her group "ran with our heads down" from the plane to avoid sniper fire at the Tuzla Air Base.

Tommy Vietor, a spokesman for rival Sen. Barack Obama's campaign, said the Bosnia claim was part of "a growing list of instances in which Sen. Clinton has exaggerated her role in foreign and domestic policymaking."

Clinton told the paper's editorial board it was a "minor blip."

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

Where in what you just quoted did Clinton say anything about dodging fire in Afghanistan?
Give this guy a gold star. The Hillary-haters can't seem to read with comprehension. They just let their emotions take the lead. They may say "I just got the country wrong", but you then have to ask yourself "what else have they gotten wrong?"

Please tell me.

If you don't support Hillary, are you a Hillary-hater ?

I know people who pretty much have that attitude. That seems to be a Clinton position from Bill's days.

Nice dodge. Your post definitely gives the impression you were unaware of the sniper fire story.
Regardless, what country, the bottom line is Hillary made the story up, and it hasn't hurt her in any way shape or form.

You apparently missed the 'dodging fire in Afghanistan' part of what Konrad was replying to.

Thankfully, Konrad didn't.

Look numbnuts, the MAIN point the poster was making, was that Hillary also lied about a story.
This really isn't that hard.

And Konrad's point is that there's no such quote about Hillary 'dodging fire in Afghanistan'. That even when there is truth in a claim against Hillary, her haters can't be bothered to get their facts straight.

Again, read what you're replying to. Konrad did. Its not that hard.

Yes yes yes, I know he got the country wrong, the point is though Hillary lied, and all's Konrad could point out that the place was wrong which doesn't negate the main point.

She lied and got away with it. Carson did too, and he won't get away with it.
Hillary also claimed she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary even though she was six years old before he conquered Everest. He was a known climber, but hardly anyone in the states would have ever heard of him before his famous climb. Even Snopes pretty much concluded she was full of shit.

We need snopes to tell us this ???????

No, but I just wanted to mention it.

Its not going to matter for Carson. As his supporters could give a fiddler's fuck if his claims are accurate. All they care about are if his claims *feel* accurate. The fact that they aren't play no role in their emotions.

Even when Carson's team admits he lied.....conservatives will ignore it. And desperately try to change the topic to anyone or anything else.
Not true. Unlike liberals, Conservatives do care about integrity, morals, ethics, etc. If Carson was a Liberal the media would be blowing this over, and liberal voters would be defending his ass from dawn 'til dark. We see that all the time on this board.
Absolutely true. Even now you're trying to make this about the media. About Hillary. About Obama.

About anyone or anything else than Carson lying his ass off. And getting caught.

I couldn't get you to demonstrate my point more fully.

You apparently missed the 'dodging fire in Afghanistan' part of what Konrad was replying to.

Look numbnuts, the MAIN point the poster was making, was that Hillary also lied about a story.

And Konrad's point is that there's no such quote about Hillary 'dodging fire in Afghanistan'. That even when there is truth in a claim against Hillary, her haters can't be bothered to get their facts straight.

Yes yes yes, I know he got the country wrong, the point is though Hillary lied, and all's Konrad could point out that the place was wrong which doesn't negate the main point.

She lied and got away with it. Carson did too, and he won't get away with it.
Hillary also claimed she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary even though she was six years old before he conquered Everest. He was a known climber, but hardly anyone in the states would have ever heard of him before his famous climb. Even Snopes pretty much concluded she was full of shit.

We need snopes to tell us this ???????

No, but I just wanted to mention it.

I was being somewhat sarcastic.

Yeah, because that's what happened with John Edwards, right?

Sorry, I wasn't around on this board when Edwards was pulling a 'Clinton', but I am fairly confident in saying I am sure there were a few Liberals still arguing in his defense.

My baseline is what I have seen primarily in regards to Hillary and Obama, who can do NO wrong in the eyes of many a Liberal on this board.

Its not going to matter for Carson. As his supporters could give a fiddler's fuck if his claims are accurate. All they care about are if his claims *feel* accurate. The fact that they aren't play no role in their emotions.

Even when Carson's team admits he lied.....conservatives will ignore it. And desperately try to change the topic to anyone or anything else.

I agree! Retards may give Carson the GOP Primary - but they can never give him the General Election.

I agree! Retards may give Hillary the Klown Kar Democrat Primary - but they can never give her the General Election

Who can beat Hillary?

Absolutely true. Even now you're trying to make this about the media. About Hillary. About Obama.

About anyone or anything else than Carson lying his ass off. And getting caught.

I couldn't get you to demonstrate my point more fully.

Just because I made a factual point does not mean I am in any way apologizing for or defending Carson. If he lied, he will have made his bed and will have to lie in it.

(Are you upset that I brought up two current Liberals who have proven to be liars and comparing them to Carson's situation? LOL! At least I didn't reach back a decade or more to drag someone out of the picture into the discussion.... ('B...b...b...b...but Buuuuuuuush'!) :p )

Nice dodge. Your post definitely gives the impression you were unaware of the sniper fire story.
Regardless, what country, the bottom line is Hillary made the story up, and it hasn't hurt her in any way shape or form.

You are right, she was not dodging in Afghanistan, it wasn't Bosnia either which she said it was. Fuck you asshole and your pettiness and in the tank racist attitude.

And by 'petty' and 'racist', you mean that acknowledging that Afghanistan and Bosnia....

....aren't the same country?

If you think that's petty and racist, you're gonna lose your shit when you see this:

images

Rand McNally....that racist mother fucker!
The basis is , you racist bastard, is that you say Hillary doesn't lie and I pointed out that she lies all the time, like the 1/2 white president does, and you have no problem. But when a full fledge colored person runs, you are ready to throw the book at him when the liberal media does a hit piece on him. You liberals are all racists, sexist, and most of all BIGOTS.

I'd love to see the leftards apply the same scrutiny to Obama's bio and hiLIARy's emails.

So you're a Republican who disputes there is any bias in the media. Seriously?

I don't dispute bias in the media. I dispute the nature of the bias.

The media prints what they expect will sell. That's their number one bias. All this talk about Illuminati style conspiracy theories about the media are ridiculous.

You are right, she was not dodging in Afghanistan, it wasn't Bosnia either which she said it was. Fuck you asshole and your pettiness and in the tank racist attitude.

And by 'petty' and 'racist', you mean that acknowledging that Afghanistan and Bosnia....

....aren't the same country?

If you think that's petty and racist, you're gonna lose your shit when you see this:

images

Rand McNally....that racist mother fucker!
The basis is , you racist bastard, is that you say Hillary doesn't lie and I pointed out that she lies all the time, like the 1/2 white president does, and you have no problem

And where did I say 'Hillary doesn't lie'? Feel free to quote me.

If you can't, then that's the second quote you've lied about this thread alone.

I agree! Retards may give Carson the GOP Primary - but they can never give him the General Election.

I agree! Retards may give Hillary the Klown Kar Democrat Primary - but they can never give her the General Election

Who can beat Hillary?

Any halfway decent candidate who isn't an idiot and doesn't look or sound like one. Oh, you mean from the Republican Party. That is tricker...

Sorry, I wasn't around on this board when Edwards was pulling a 'Clinton', but I am fairly confident in saying I am sure there were a few Liberals still arguing in his defense.

What does this board have to do with media coverage?

So you're a Republican who disputes there is any bias in the media. Seriously?

I don't dispute bias in the media. I dispute the nature of the bias.

The media prints what they expect will sell. That's their number one bias. All this talk about Illuminati style conspiracy theories about the media are ridiculous.

that's ridiculous. Why would Hillary's parade of lies I've only scratched the surface of in this thread not sell? The public only wants to see attacks on Republicans. You're full of shit. Obviously it would Fox bashes the brains of the left wing media continually not because they are right but because they are not monolithic in their reporting

Forum List

Back