🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

Lying: will destroy a Republicans Career, but no Democrat can advance without having significant and multiple lies on their resume

What does this board have to do with media coverage?

Because when anyone brings up a news story that paints any Liberal in a negative light one of the main Liberal tactics is to immediately declare the source to be 'NOT credible'. :p

...which is not the case, even here.

Look numbnuts, the MAIN point the poster was making, was that Hillary also lied about a story.
This really isn't that hard.

And Konrad's point is that there's no such quote about Hillary 'dodging fire in Afghanistan'. That even when there is truth in a claim against Hillary, her haters can't be bothered to get their facts straight.

Again, read what you're replying to. Konrad did. Its not that hard.
You are right, she was not dodging in Afghanistan, it wasn't Bosnia either which she said it was. Fuck you asshole and your pettiness and in the tank racist attitude.

And by 'petty' and 'racist', you mean that acknowledging that Afghanistan and Bosnia....

....aren't the same country?

If you think that's petty and racist, you're gonna lose your shit when you see this:

images

Rand McNally....that racist mother fucker!
The basis is , you racist bastard, is that you say Hillary doesn't lie and I pointed out that she lies all the time, like the 1/2 white president does, and you have no problem

And where did I say 'Hillary doesn't lie'? Feel free to quote me.

If you can't, then that's the second quote you've lied about this thread alone.
Rules for radicals is to turn the argument on the person pointing out the issue, when he has to go on the defensive then the issue will be dropped. Nice try but I know all about you and your liberal ways. HILLARY LIED AND PEOPLE DIED. OBAMA LIED AND PEOPLE DIED. Funny when it was said about George Bush, the liberals wanted impeachment, today, not a word. Cant wait till you guys end up like Chris Stephens, and your parents or kids will be wondering why? Such stupid people who vote dumbocrat.

In other words, you're jumping tracks completely, onto a different subject.
Yeah, for a second I took a page out of the Democratic playbook.... by doing so, though, I felt I suddenly needed to take a shower and decided to give that approach up. :p

I agree! Retards may give Hillary the Klown Kar Democrat Primary - but they can never give her the General Election

Don't underestimate them. It worked for Obama. Twice.

Republicans gave it to them twice, not Democrats.

McCain was on the short list of worst Presidential candidates in history, someone hated by his own party.

Romney would have had credibility if he could have ever picked and stuck with a position on anything.

Obama was very much in doubt both times until Republicans removed it, Democrats didn't do that

not really bad news for Clinton. she's not going to have to run against anyone who could beat her.

Any general election is binary. Hence a coin flip. A gaffe by the opponent is much more important than anything you do. She can gaffe like few others.

what about when Hillary coined the term "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" over Jennifer Flowers, an accusation she knew when she did that ... was true ...

That lie OK with you? It's just a standard you hold for the Republican?

Was Ben there dude?

you forgot the rimshot.

what about when Hillary lied that all her grandparents were immigrants, that OK with you? Or it's an issue just when a Republican does it?

This thread is about Carson, desperado.
In other words, you're jumping tracks completely, onto a different subject.
Yeah, for a second I took a page out of the Democratic playbook.... by doing so, though, I felt I suddenly needed to take a shower and decided to give that approach up. :p
It IS a good idea. It's a shame tho it took you taking a page from the Democratic [sic] playbook to even consider a shower.

Its not going to matter for Carson. As his supporters could give a fiddler's fuck if his claims are accurate. All they care about are if his claims *feel* accurate. The fact that they aren't play no role in their emotions.

Even when Carson's team admits he lied.....conservatives will ignore it. And desperately try to change the topic to anyone or anything else.

Carson, like Cain, is the shield conservatives use against the racist claims.

While they *might* vote for the guy..there is a strong possibility they will not.

If you actually read the article/propaganda piece, you will notice that he didn't say he had applied to West Point, only that he had been encouraged to apply. A "full scholarship" merely refers to the fact that attendance at West Point is tuition and living expense free for all students.

Are reports of Ben Carson running down the street with his pants on fire true?

It IS a good idea. It's a shame tho it took you taking a page from the Democratic [sic] playbook to even consider a shower.

Well I was okay until I got that Liberal DNC 'STANK' on me... bad move!

Its not going to matter for Carson. As his supporters could give a fiddler's fuck if his claims are accurate. All they care about are if his claims *feel* accurate. The fact that they aren't play no role in their emotions.

Even when Carson's team admits he lied.....conservatives will ignore it. And desperately try to change the topic to anyone or anything else.
Not true. Unlike liberals, Conservatives do care about integrity, morals, ethics, etc. If Carson was a Liberal the media would be blowing this over, and liberal voters would be defending his ass from dawn 'til dark. We see that all the time on this board.
Like the media did with say Anthony Weiner? Or Eliot Spitzer? Or Jim McGreevey?

That's a shame.

He had an inspiring enough life. There was no rational reason to lie.

Carson is indeed done.

Forum List

Back