Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

That's a shame.

He had an inspiring enough life. There was no rational reason to lie.

Carson is indeed done.

Agreed. I can't say I was for him as a Presidential candidate, didn't know enough. It's sad he lied. But we need to get rid of the liars. Democrats just want to get rid of Republicans

And Konrad's point is that there's no such quote about Hillary 'dodging fire in Afghanistan'. That even when there is truth in a claim against Hillary, her haters can't be bothered to get their facts straight.

Again, read what you're replying to. Konrad did. Its not that hard.
You are right, she was not dodging in Afghanistan, it wasn't Bosnia either which she said it was. Fuck you asshole and your pettiness and in the tank racist attitude.

And by 'petty' and 'racist', you mean that acknowledging that Afghanistan and Bosnia....

....aren't the same country?

If you think that's petty and racist, you're gonna lose your shit when you see this:

images

Rand McNally....that racist mother fucker!
The basis is , you racist bastard, is that you say Hillary doesn't lie and I pointed out that she lies all the time, like the 1/2 white president does, and you have no problem

And where did I say 'Hillary doesn't lie'? Feel free to quote me.

If you can't, then that's the second quote you've lied about this thread alone.
Rules for radicals is to turn the argument on the person pointing out the issue, when he has to go on the defensive then the issue will be dropped. Nice try but I know all about you and your liberal ways. HILLARY LIED AND PEOPLE DIED. OBAMA LIED AND PEOPLE DIED. Funny when it was said about George Bush, the liberals wanted impeachment, today, not a word. Cant wait till you guys end up like Chris Stephens, and your parents or kids will be wondering why? Such stupid people who vote dumbocrat.

And where did I say 'Hillary doesn't lie'? Where did Hillary say anything about 'dodging fire in Afghanistan'?

Show us. Don't tell us.

Its not going to matter for Carson. As his supporters could give a fiddler's fuck if his claims are accurate. All they care about are if his claims *feel* accurate. The fact that they aren't play no role in their emotions.

Even when Carson's team admits he lied.....conservatives will ignore it. And desperately try to change the topic to anyone or anything else.
Not true. Unlike liberals, Conservatives do care about integrity, morals, ethics, etc. If Carson was a Liberal the media would be blowing this over, and liberal voters would be defending his ass from dawn 'til dark. We see that all the time on this board.
Like the media did with say Anthony Weiner? Or Eliot Spitzer? Or Jim McGreevey?

Or Hillary? Oh wait, they didn't...

Carson, like Cain, is the shield conservatives use against the racist claims.

While they *might* vote for the guy..there is a strong possibility they will not.

LiberalracistssayWHAT?! :lmao:

Obama himself was the one who promised no the 'race card' would not be pulled during his candidacy or during his Presidency...and then HE became the 1st one to do so. Liberals have constantly used the accusation of 'racism' as a shield to deflect from Obama's failed policies and actions and as a weapon to attack and silence his critics!

Damn, just when you think you have seen every bit of hypocrisy you can from the Left...'pop goes the weasel'...up it pops again.

Are reports of Ben Carson running down the street with his pants on fire true?
NO! The reports that he lied about West Point is, but I haven't heard the one about his pants being on fire.....

You are right, she was not dodging in Afghanistan, it wasn't Bosnia either which she said it was. Fuck you asshole and your pettiness and in the tank racist attitude.

And by 'petty' and 'racist', you mean that acknowledging that Afghanistan and Bosnia....

If you think that's petty and racist, you're gonna lose your shit when you see this:

images

The basis is , you racist bastard, is that you say Hillary doesn't lie and I pointed out that she lies all the time, like the 1/2 white president does, and you have no problem

Rules for radicals is to turn the argument on the person pointing out the issue, when he has to go on the defensive then the issue will be dropped. Nice try but I know all about you and your liberal ways. HILLARY LIED AND PEOPLE DIED. OBAMA LIED AND PEOPLE DIED. Funny when it was said about George Bush, the liberals wanted impeachment, today, not a word. Cant wait till you guys end up like Chris Stephens, and your parents or kids will be wondering why? Such stupid people who vote dumbocrat.

And where did I say 'Hillary doesn't lie'? Where did Hillary say anything about 'dodging fire in Afghanistan'?

Show us. Don't tell us.

Here you go...

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

From what I read he didn't say he applied to West Point.

He said he was encouraged to apply to West Point. Which he didn't do.

It is what it is.

. The press ignored the Breitbart smoking gun that obama's own literary agency published a brochure that said he was born in kenya.

If true, this means The Democrat Party has, in Carson, their perfect candidate!

Articulate
Cleans up nice
Person of color
Adept liar

So, Democrats, it looks likely you have at hand the person who can ride a white (but not TOO white) horse down the center aisle of your convention and rescue you from The Hildabeest!

Has there been a time when Obama hasn't lied to the people since taking office.

Which makes Carson's lies somehow okay?

I'm just trying to level the playing field. That's all.

.....by ignoring Carson's overt, calculated lie, and refusing to discuss or even acknowledge it exists?

I think the term you're looking for is 'willful ignorance'.

You're way off base dumshit. Way off base b

Its not going to matter for Carson. As his supporters could give a fiddler's fuck if his claims are accurate. All they care about are if his claims *feel* accurate. The fact that they aren't play no role in their emotions.

Even when Carson's team admits he lied.....conservatives will ignore it. And desperately try to change the topic to anyone or anything else.
Not true. Unlike liberals, Conservatives do care about integrity, morals, ethics, etc. If Carson was a Liberal the media would be blowing this over, and liberal voters would be defending his ass from dawn 'til dark. We see that all the time on this board.
Absolutely true. Even now you're trying to make this about the media. About Hillary. About Benghazi. About
If you actually read the article/propaganda piece, you will notice that he didn't say he had applied to West Point, only that he had been encouraged to apply. A "full scholarship" merely refers to the fact that attendance at West Point is tuition and living expense free for all students.

Per the article:

Carson would have needed to seek admission in order to receive an offer of free education from West Point. Also, according to West Point, there is no such thing as a “full scholarship” to the military academy, as Carson represented in his book.

Read more: Ben Carson admits fabricating West Point scholarship

Making Carson's claim a fabrication.

Dr. Carson lied. Which is terrible,

Now had he been dodging sniper fire while looking to stop videos of Muhammad on the internet while protecting Chelsea who was jogging by the WTC when the planes struck, as someone named after Sir Edmund Hillary, knowing that when she turned 6 he would scale Everest, while dead broke with only $4 million in liquid assets, he would be a hero to the dims...

Has there been a time when Obama hasn't lied to the people since taking office.

Which makes Carson's lies somehow okay?

I'm just trying to level the playing field. That's all.

.....by ignoring Carson's overt, calculated lie, and refusing to discuss or even acknowledge it exists?

I think the term you're looking for is 'willful ignorance'.

You're way off base dumshit. Way off base b

Really? You've yet to acknowledge that Carson ever lied. To discuss it. To even mention it.

Sounds like I got it exactly right.

Did Sec. of State Hillary "misspeak" about the video causing Benghazi, or when she told Chelsea and foreign bigshots it was an attack by an al-Qaeda affiliated terrorist group?

Just admit she's a lying sack of shit and move on. Her (serial) lying means nothing to her candidacy in dims' minds (in spite of soaring polls she's a liar, untrustworthy, etc., etc.).

Oh, I'm sorry, you seem to have a glitch and posted this on a thread about Ben Carson. Report program glitches to [email protected] and please take a short survey after our customer service representative has assisted you.

Dr. Carson lied. Which is terrible,

Now had he been dodging sniper fire while looking to stop videos of Muhammad on the internet while protecting Chelsea who was jogging by the WTC when the planes struck, as someone named after Sir Edmund Hillary, knowing that when she turned 6 he would scale Everest, while dead broke with only $4 million in liquid assets, he would be a hero to the dims...

At least you're acknowledge that Carson lied. Which puts you head and shoulders above most here.

images

Show us. Don't tell us.

Here you go...

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

And where is there any mention of her claiming she dodged fire in Afghanistan?

Per the article:

Carson would have needed to seek admission in order to receive an offer of free education from West Point. Also, according to West Point, there is no such thing as a “full scholarship” to the military academy, as Carson represented in his book.

Read more: Ben Carson admits fabricating West Point scholarship

Making Carson's claim a fabrication.

Lying should be an automatic disqualification, shouldn't it?

Hilliary, was dodging sniper fire while looking to stop videos of Muhammad on the internet while protecting Chelsea who was jogging by the WTC when the planes struck, and is someone named after Sir Edmund Hillary, knowing that he would scale Everest when she turned 6 years old, while dead broke with only $4 million in liquid assets.

I mean, what a liar Carson is - not like you dims with your penchant for integrity....

From what I read he didn't say he applied to West Point.

He said he was encouraged to apply to West Point. Which he didn't do.

It is what it is.

He said he was offered a full scholarship to attend Westpoint.

Westpoint doesn't offer a full scholarship. And to get offered a free education to the school you first have to apply. Westpoint has no record of it.

Carson lied.

Forum List

Back