🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

.....by ignoring Carson's overt, calculated lie, and refusing to discuss or even acknowledge it exists?

I think the term you're looking for is 'willful ignorance'.

You're way off base dumshit. Way off base b

Really? You've yet to acknowledge that Carson ever lied. To discuss it. To even mention it.

Sounds like I got it exactly right.

By my very posting here in order to level the playing field is in fact an admission on my part. You see the problem is, dumshits like you are to stupid to figure that out.

Your very posting here was to try and change the topic. To never acknowledge that Carson ever lied. To refuse to discuss it.

That's willful ignorance. Not 'leveling the playing field'. Even now......you refuse to even mention Carson's name. Let alone admit his lies even exist.

Come on dumshit, pimping out the same old crap over & over ain't helping.

Says the guy that still refuses to even speak Carson's name. Try it. A simple mnemonic device is to imagine an automobile had a kid. Car's Son.

Good. Now put them together and say them faster.

Once you've managed to actually say his name, perhaps we can move on to something more advanced. Like admitting he lied.

Are reports of Ben Carson running down the street with his pants on fire true?

While dodging sniper fire?

Oh, that's different though - stolen valor is kewl, as long as there is a (D) after the name.
Stolen Valor is when a person falsely claims to have been in the military or been awarded medals to indicate valor. Don't misuse the term and title of a law to imply it means a civilian making claims about being under a threat of some kind of danger.
They are like a dog with a bone over that story.

They also seem to forget that she did go to a very dangerous area and she was warned about Sniper Fire. She's also been subjected to violence in other areas.

That's entire unlike George W. Bush who touted his military service as a plus, but didn't even bother to show up to his post.
LOL...you lefty idiots can sure be a hoot sometimes. Only in your la la land is going to dangerous places and being warned about the possibility of sniper fire justify a completely made up lie about running across tarmac dodging sniper fire. No one who has never experienced the fear of real sniper fire is likely to ever forget it. And fatso knew the instant she made it up that fluffers like you would cover her fat ass with tortured rationale like yours if necessary.

Politico has just affirmed that they are a lying left wing hack site with no credibility at all.

Any general election is binary. Hence a coin flip. A gaffe by the opponent is much more important than anything you do. She can gaffe like few others.

what about when Hillary coined the term "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" over Jennifer Flowers, an accusation she knew when she did that ... was true ...

That lie OK with you? It's just a standard you hold for the Republican?

Was Ben there dude?

you forgot the rimshot.

what about when Hillary lied that all her grandparents were immigrants, that OK with you? Or it's an issue just when a Republican does it?

This thread is about Carson, desperado.

It's fun slapping the helpless down and having them so eager to come back for more.
Lolol slap yourself. You just posted a hack job article that has no truth to it whatsoever.

Politico has just affirmed that they are a lying left wing hack site with no credibility at all.

*clearing my throat*

Skylar said:
And again, its irrelevant. See, many conservatives suckle at the supple teet of Confirmation Bias like it were mother's milk. Any source that is critical of Carson is immediately ignored because its critical of Carson. The veracity of the criticism, the evidence support it, even Carson admitting it is all irrelevant.

Its just another 'hit piece' from the 'leftist media' or some such nonsense. And they'll ignore it. You can't use evidence to convince people who have no use for evidence.

Post 79

*resting my mic gently on the floor*

thumbnail

West Point Ben

sometimes you are Politically dead
with a Media gun aimed at your head
they now think you're mad, too unstable
Kicking in Pyramids and busting your fables
in clown car stand in a heated race

West Point Ben
West Point Ben

I'm very bi partisan in not embracing lies.

Is this for true with Carson? From an old movie "this hurts my parts"

More proof that some liberals just can't read. Seriously. Carson's campaign did not "admit" that the West Point story was false, and there is nothing contradictory between what Carson says in his book and what his campaign says. When the Army offers you an appointment to West Point, that is the exact same thing as a full-ride scholarship.

Liberals, will it ever, ever occur to you to fact-check these liberal hit pieces before you blindly run with them?

this makes me ill :-(

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

As lies go its softball, underhand pitch.

The right's reaction to it? That has me worried. Carson doubling down on the pyramids being for grain storage and not tombs? That has me more worried about Carson.

Did he lie??

He was introduced to folks from West Point by his ROTC Supervisors," Carson campaign manager Barry Bennett told Politico. "They told him they could help him get an appointment based on his grades and performance in ROTC. He considered it but in the end did not seek admission

Ben Carson Never Applied to West Point, Campaign Says

If he said he was appointed then he did lie. If not. It is what it is.

He said he was offered a full scholarship to attend.

Westpoint doesn't have 'full scholarships'. And to receive any offer for a free education you must first apply.

Westpoint has no record of Carson ever applying.

Carson lied.

Dead in the water.

More proof that some liberals just can't read. Seriously. Carson's campaign did not "admit" that the West Point story was false, and there is nothing contradictory between what Carson says in his book and what his campaign says. When the Army offers you an appointment to West Point, that is the exact same thing as a full-ride scholarship.

That's not what Westpoint says:

Carson would have needed to seek admission in order to receive an offer of free education from West Point. Also, according to West Point, there is no such thing as a “full scholarship” to the military academy, as Carson represented in his book.

Read more: Ben Carson admits fabricating West Point scholarship

So why would I ignore Westpoint on Westpoint's scholarship policy and believe what you just posted?

Liberals, will it ever, ever occur to you to fact-check these liberal hit pieces before you blindly run with them?

It's what they can run with. Oh boy.

She's still qualified where Ben isn't. That's why this will end Ben's run but her fib about Bosnia snipers won't end hers.

How is a woman who was so incompetent and so unable to effectively run an agency that she got 4 Americans - to include the 1st US ambassador in over 30 years - murdered .... who has been proven to have lied her ass off - even committing perjury - and been proven so incompetent and UNABLE to protect and handle classified that her she jeopardized our national security and security clearance should be permanently is 'qualified' to be President?

She is a failure, a liar, a criminal, a national security risk...and that's just scratching the surface.

The breaking news is that Carson's campaign says that Politico is lying.
one red flag is west point furnishing confirmation so easily, they're still college records right ? seem a bit sketchy.
Carson should have demanded all of his personal records - even the non-existent ones - be SEALED so the media could not find / access any of them..... ya know, what Obama did! :p

The breaking news is that Carson's campaign says that Politico is lying.
one red flag is west point furnishing confirmation so easily, they're still college records right ? seem a bit sketchy.

The news that has come out is that when he was 17, he was told he could get a scholarship. His campaign has denied the allegations made by Politico. So, it would be helpful to actually see what he wrote. I haven't read it - have you?

And again, in terms of seriousness, whatever Carson wrote 20+ years ago based on his memories of being 17 pales in comparison to hiLIARy's NDA and email scandal.

*clearing my throat*

Skylar said:
And again, its irrelevant. See, many conservatives suckle at the supple teet of Confirmation Bias like it were mother's milk. Any source that is critical of Carson is immediately ignored because its critical of Carson. The veracity of the criticism, the evidence support it, even Carson admitting it is all irrelevant.

Its just another 'hit piece' from the 'leftist media' or some such nonsense. And they'll ignore it. You can't use evidence to convince people who have no use for evidence.

Post 79

*resting my mic gently on the floor*
Nope this article is an outright lie. So pic up your mic and sing "this is America", Ben Carson's campaign song. Haha

Forum List

Back