🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

Rules for radicals is to turn the argument on the person pointing out the issue, when he has to go on the defensive then the issue will be dropped. Nice try but I know all about you and your liberal ways. HILLARY LIED AND PEOPLE DIED. OBAMA LIED AND PEOPLE DIED. Funny when it was said about George Bush, the liberals wanted impeachment, today, not a word. Cant wait till you guys end up like Chris Stephens, and your parents or kids will be wondering why? Such stupid people who vote dumbocrat.

And where did I say 'Hillary doesn't lie'? Where did Hillary say anything about 'dodging fire in Afghanistan'?

Show us. Don't tell us.

Here you go...

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

And where is there any mention of her claiming she dodged fire in Afghanistan?
bosnia

That's not the claim. The claim offered in this thread was that she made claims about dodging fire in Afghanistan.

Did the poster 'misspeak'. Or did the poster lie?
you're arguing about which country she made the story up about ? or you think bosnia is in afghanistan ?

The breaking news is that Carson's campaign says that Politico is lying.
one red flag is west point furnishing confirmation so easily, they're still college records right ? seem a bit sketchy.

The news that has come out is that when he was 17, he was told he could get a scholarship. His campaign has denied the allegations made by Politico. So, it would be helpful to actually see what he wrote. I haven't read it - have you?

And again, in terms of seriousness, whatever Carson wrote 20+ years ago based on his memories of being 17 pales in comparison to hiLIARy's NDA and email scandal.
"The key word here is “fabricated.” Did the Carson campaign admit any such thing? Absolutely not. The facts reported by Politico don’t even support this interpretation of the Carson campaign’s response. According to Politico, Carson said in his 1992 memoir Gifted Hands that he was offered a “full scholarship” to West Point after dining with General William Westmoreland in 1969. Here’s the relevant passage from Carson’s autobiography:"

No, Ben Carson Didn't Lie About West Point. It's Another Media Hit Job.

I can't abide a liar, sorry Carson (Blues inserts fork)
I agree...but how do you deal with all of your other representatives and President?

Who the establishment RINO's? I called it months ago that Carson was going to have to be extra squeaky clean because the lowlife scum libs would be digging deep for dirt on him. As an intelligent black conservative they would hate him most of all, he represents a threat to the lefts narrative that the right are racists and uncle toms.

Politico has just affirmed that they are a lying left wing hack site with no credibility at all.

*clearing my throat*

Skylar said:
And again, its irrelevant. See, many conservatives suckle at the supple teet of Confirmation Bias like it were mother's milk. Any source that is critical of Carson is immediately ignored because its critical of Carson. The veracity of the criticism, the evidence support it, even Carson admitting it is all irrelevant.

Its just another 'hit piece' from the 'leftist media' or some such nonsense. And they'll ignore it. You can't use evidence to convince people who have no use for evidence.

Post 79

*resting my mic gently on the floor*
Nope this article is an outright lie. So pic up your mic and sing "this is America", Ben Carson's campaign song. Haha

Can you point out actual lies in the article....and demonstrate they are lies with evidence?

Or are you merely giving us a blanket excuse for why you proved me right?

"At the end of my twelfth grade I marched at the head of the Memorial Day parade. I felt so proud, my chest bursting with ribbons and braids of every kind. To make it more wonderful, We had important visitors that day. Two soldiers who had won the Congressional Medal of Honor in Viet Nam were present. More exciting to me, General William Westmoreland (very prominent in the Viet Nam war) attended with an impressive entourage. Afterward, Sgt. Hunt introduced me to General Westmoreland, and I had dinner with him and the Congressional Medal winners. Later I was offered a full scholarship to West Point. I didn’t refuse the scholarship outright, but I let them know that a military career wasn’t where I saw myself going.

But Carson never said he applied. He said he was extended a full scholarship offer. What’s more, West Point doesn’t offer scholarships: all admission is free contingent on serving in the military afterwards. It thus seems probable that Westmoreland or another military figure tried to recruit Carson, telling him that he wouldn’t have to pay for his education – and that Carson read that as a “full scholarship,” and never applied.

And where did I say 'Hillary doesn't lie'? Where did Hillary say anything about 'dodging fire in Afghanistan'?

Show us. Don't tell us.

Here you go...

bosnia

That's not the claim. The claim offered in this thread was that she made claims about dodging fire in Afghanistan.

you're arguing about which country she made the story up about ? or you think bosnia is in afghanistan ?

Go back and read the thread.

If Carson knowingly lied or even 'shaded' the truth about picking his fucking nose he should quit right now!
And I'm a REP!
See you fuckijng lame LIBs? This is called having integrity.
If ANY REP candidate is found to have lied about ANYTHING! I call for them to leave the race.
See you fucking LIB? This is called having personal integrity.
Sorry you fucking LIBs have to set aside whatever personal morals you have or had in order to advance your political agenda.

this makes me ill :-(

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

As lies go its softball, underhand pitch.

The right's reaction to it? That has me worried. Carson doubling down on the pyramids being for grain storage and not tombs? That has me more worried about Carson.

Another irrational liberal anti-Carson hate fest. Are you aware that some Bible scholars agree that the pyramids were used for grain storage, in addition to other uses? But why does any candidate's private belief about a rather unimportant Egyptian history issue "bother" you at all?

Of course, let me guess: You're just fine with candidates who believe all existence somehow sprang out of nothing and then somehow self-organized billions of times to a degree that no laboratory experiment has even come close to duplicating, right? That's what you call "science," but if Carson happens to believe that the pyramids were not exclusively used as tombs but were also used for grain storage at times, you're "shocked"?

The lies that have been discovered about Carson are Central to the narrative that he has made about himself in order to create his Public Persona. It is this Public Persona [Real or otherwise] that people often end up voting for rather than necessarily for program/policy promised. The narrative that he is a straight shooter non Political therefore more honest and trustworthy has been damaged severely by the lies he has told about his personal story both as to West Point and his supposed wild acting out as a youth.

The stories about his violent youth coupled with his "rap political message" seem to be a cynical bid to gain credibility with young Black Democratic voter. Those youths will see through that and the media is exposing the false narrative he gave to gain "street credibility".

Hillary Clinton lied about her experience of being under sniper fire in Serbia when there had been no sniper fire . She was however there at the scene in Serbia she embellished what happened and yes its lie however the import of that lie is much less than when the lie is central to who you are saying to the Public that you are...
Hillary is like a player who played in a baseball game saying "I hit a homer" when he actually hit a "double"... an exaggeration. Ben Carson is like someone who was not on the team saying he played in that game.....

this makes me ill :-(

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

As lies go its softball, underhand pitch.

The right's reaction to it? That has me worried. Carson doubling down on the pyramids being for grain storage and not tombs? That has me more worried about Carson.

Another irrational liberal anti-Carson hate fest. Are you aware that some Bible scholars agree that the pyramids were used for grain storage, in addition to other uses? But why does any candidate's private belief about a rather unimportant Egyptian history issue "bother" you at all?

You are aware that the pyramids are almost entirely stone, through and through. And that they have almost no chambers inside them.

Making the grain storage narrative embarrassingly ignorant. But hey, anyone can make a mistake. Doubling DOWN on his mistake, refusing to admit he made a mistake and ignoring the evidence?

That worries me.

one red flag is west point furnishing confirmation so easily, they're still college records right ? seem a bit sketchy.
Carson should have demanded all of his personal records - even the non-existent ones - be SEALED so the media could not find / access any of them..... ya know, what Obama did! :p
heh, it always comes back to the birth certificate. if carson was a democrat it would be racism right ?

Politico has just affirmed that they are a lying left wing hack site with no credibility at all.

*clearing my throat*

Skylar said:
And again, its irrelevant. See, many conservatives suckle at the supple teet of Confirmation Bias like it were mother's milk. Any source that is critical of Carson is immediately ignored because its critical of Carson. The veracity of the criticism, the evidence support it, even Carson admitting it is all irrelevant.

Its just another 'hit piece' from the 'leftist media' or some such nonsense. And they'll ignore it. You can't use evidence to convince people who have no use for evidence.

Post 79

*resting my mic gently on the floor*
Nope this article is an outright lie. So pic up your mic and sing "this is America", Ben Carson's campaign song. Haha

Can you point out actual lies in the article....and demonstrate they are lies with evidence?

Or are you merely giving us a blanket excuse for why you proved me right?
Yes I can. Keep reading my posts you'll find it.

The news that has come out is that when he was 17, he was told he could get a scholarship. His campaign has denied the allegations made by Politico. So, it would be helpful to actually see what he wrote. I haven't read it - have you?

And again, in terms of seriousness, whatever Carson wrote 20+ years ago based on his memories of being 17 pales in comparison to hiLIARy's NDA and email scandal.
"The key word here is “fabricated.” Did the Carson campaign admit any such thing? Absolutely not. The facts reported by Politico don’t even support this interpretation of the Carson campaign’s response. According to Politico, Carson said in his 1992 memoir Gifted Hands that he was offered a “full scholarship” to West Point after dining with General William Westmoreland in 1969. Here’s the relevant passage from Carson’s autobiography:"

Thank you. The passage is not what is being represented by Politico.

Yup all the lefties are jumping on his "lie" while completely ignoring Hildebeasts many lies and her incompetence over Benghazi.

In their biased partisan eyes her lies and incompetence aren't there at all.

Partisan hacks every one.

Carson should have demanded all of his personal records - even the non-existent ones - be SEALED so the media could not find / access any of them..... ya know, what Obama did! :p
heh, it always comes back to the birth certificate. if carson was a democrat it would be racism right ?

You're seriously going to double down on Birther nonsense?

Wow. Anything but Carson's Westpoint story, I guess.

How many lies is Dr. Liesalot defending himself for now? Is it like umpateen or yazilateen?

Show us. Don't tell us.

Here you go...

bosnia

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER where she lied about coming under sniper fire you jerk. YES YES I got the fucking country wrong then corrected it. SO FUCKING WHAT?
Can you be any lamer than for you to claim just because someone got the country wrong then she didn't lie?

Forum List

Back