Politico: Hillary Clinton mocks GOP concerns about her email habits

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Hillary Clinton mocks GOP concerns about her email habits - Rachael Bade - POLITICO

Following another week of damaging stories about her email practices, Hillary Clinton came to Iowa with one message for the Republicans investigating her: Get lost.

During Iowa’s famous Wing Ding dinner in Clear Lake, the 2016 Democratic front-runner dismissed Republican concerns about the transparency of her email arrangement as secretary of state, and said she’s already been exonerated by earlier investigations into the 2012 Benghazi attacks.

“Benghazi was a tragedy where four Americans died… but let’s be clear: Seven exhaustive investigations… have already debunked all of the conspiracy theories,” she said. “It’s not about email servers either. It’s about politics.”

Clinton even opened her speech with a taunt aimed at GOP theories that she intentionally deleted emails to hide something: “You may have seen I recently launched a Snapchat account. I love it: Those messages disappear all by themselves.”

The crowd exploded in applause, and many Iowan Democrats told POLITICO they agree with her.

“I think it’s the other side trying to throw whatever at the wall and seeing what will stick, and then the news organizations having to have something to talk about all the time,” said Iowan Paul Stough, holding a plate of chicken wings and pulled pork at the famous concert hall Friday night. “I think mostly it’s: she’s the front-runner and the press in general likes to knock the front-runner down.”

Yepp.

And now, cue RWNJ rage over Emails, security, BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hillary Clinton mocks GOP concerns about her email habits - Rachael Bade - POLITICO

Following another week of damaging stories about her email practices, Hillary Clinton came to Iowa with one message for the Republicans investigating her: Get lost.

During Iowa’s famous Wing Ding dinner in Clear Lake, the 2016 Democratic front-runner dismissed Republican concerns about the transparency of her email arrangement as secretary of state, and said she’s already been exonerated by earlier investigations into the 2012 Benghazi attacks.

“Benghazi was a tragedy where four Americans died… but let’s be clear: Seven exhaustive investigations… have already debunked all of the conspiracy theories,” she said. “It’s not about email servers either. It’s about politics.”

Clinton even opened her speech with a taunt aimed at GOP theories that she intentionally deleted emails to hide something: “You may have seen I recently launched a Snapchat account. I love it: Those messages disappear all by themselves.”

The crowd exploded in applause, and many Iowan Democrats told POLITICO they agree with her.

“I think it’s the other side trying to throw whatever at the wall and seeing what will stick, and then the news organizations having to have something to talk about all the time,” said Iowan Paul Stough, holding a plate of chicken wings and pulled pork at the famous concert hall Friday night. “I think mostly it’s: she’s the front-runner and the press in general likes to knock the front-runner down.”

Yepp.

And now, cue RWNJ rage over Emails, security, BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If she was a Marine she would have been already dishonorably discharged and in the brig. She can never run for president. She's compromised. Anyone who has hacked her insecure emails would own her.
She had no business being secretary of state, she should just stick to baking cookies where she can't hurt anyone. She lied and she still lies about it, out of a small sample of 40 emails, 10 percent were classified and two of them highly classified. She will never go to jail cause she's a clinton though , they make up their own rules for themselves

• Banned

Yepp.

If she was a Marine she would have been already dishonorably discharged and in the brig. She can never run for president. She's compromised. Anyone who has hacked her insecure emails would own her.
She had no business being secretary of state, she should just stick to baking cookies where she can't hurt anyone. She lied and she still lies about it, out of a small sample of 40 emails, 10 percent were classified and two of them highly classified. She will never go to jail cause she's a clinton though , they make up their own rules for themselves

Uhuh.....

she wiped everything clean
had someone wipe it again
then hired someone to wipe some more
and then handed over her servers, months after being asked for them

yea, nothing out of the ordinary there.

this is why the left will destroy the country, they clearly support someone that clearly did something wrong, got caught and clearly did everything she could to cover it up.

The left cares so little that the murder of 4 Americans is now a punch line to them.

fucking callous.

this is why the left will destroy the country, they clearly support someone that clearly did something wrong, got caught and clearly did everything she could to cover it up.

The left cares so little that the murder of 4 Americans is now a punch line to them.

fucking callous.

Answer is simple. They hate Republicans so much that no matter what their people do , they will just point at George Bush.

Like I keep saying,,,not a fucking thing is going to happen to her. She will win the primary and then the presidency...You'll shit your selves for 4 more years!

No one needs to shit themselves over the fact she is a stupid bitch who doesn't knowhow to use a computer. Of course she is every bodies darling, she should just leave politics and get a job on the VIEW with the other cackling hens. If she was POTUS shed get us into a war

Still haven't forgotten about the White Water scandal. She's a heartless bitch with no feelings, she's a fraud of the media in my opinion,

Yepp.

SO typical. Hillary displays her contempt for following the law, and you admire her for it!

This country will be a far better place when you and your ilk are finally kicked out and banished.

Yepp.

SO typical. Hillary displays her contempt for following the law, and you admire her for it!

This country will be a far better place when you and your ilk are finally kicked out and banished.

Seeing that you don't believe in being taxed for that road you drive on...Well, you can join him.

fucking callous.

They were going to impeach Nixon over wiping 8 1/2 minutes of tape clean.

Yepp.

Seeing that you don't believe in being taxed for that road you drive on...Well, you can join him.

So anyone who doesn't agree with you should be deported?

Yepp.

Benghazzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yepp.

Benghazzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are actually cheering for the way Hillary brazzenly violates the law. What a piece of shit.

Yepp.

Personaly, I don't mind being taxed for the roads, its just when they tax us for the roads, then use the money for something else. We have a little problem with that here in California. We get taxed but have some of the crappiest roads in the country

There are rules for everyone else but not for the Clinton's.....
She's the Dems big horse in this election and she knows it....
So she flips the bird to everyone knowing full well she has the media on her side
as well as paid posters to message boards to help drag her across the finish line if necessary.

Forum List

Back