Politics At Columbia Broadcasting

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Also known as CBS.

This kind of shit should bother EVERYBODY. Every American.

When one of America's oldest and biggest Media outlets stops a Reporter from doing her job solely for political reasons, it's no longer an annoyance people.

It's time to take them down. Hard.

That it doesn't bother a lot of people of the democrat persuasion should tell us all something else.... That maybe they don't care about TRUE freedom of the press and freedom of speech.

That they only care about winning. At any cost. At any price. even the destruction of the country. As long as they have power, they don't really care. They're just not interested.... Not in the country, not in you, not in freedom, not in anything.... Only their own manic quest for unlimited power. It's what they're about

Wake up, people

Sharyl Attkisson: CBS Killed My Investigative Reporting On Fast And Furious, Benghazi And Obamacare

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GYxlSX9HH5g]Attkisson: CBS Brass Killed My Investigative Reporting - YouTube[/ame]

Via WFB:

Sharyl Attkisson appeared on O’Reilly Factor Thursday night to discuss her time at CBS News in an exclusive interview. Attkisson revealed that higher ups at CBS had killed her investigative reporting on a number of stories that included Fast and Furious, Benghazi, and Obamacare.

CBS told Attkisson she had to abandoned her story regarding Fast and Furious because of lack of interest. According to Attkisson “It came to me I don’t think on the viewers’ part but on the people that decide what stories go into the broadcast and what there is room for, they felt fairly early on that this story was over when I felt as though we had barely begun to scratch the surface.”

“As I felt we were beginning to scratch beneath the surface on that scandal as well which I think had many legitimate questions yet to be asked and answered. Interest was largely lost in that story as well on the part of the people that are responsible for deciding what goes on the news. Interest was largely lost on the part of the people that decide what goes on the news,” Attkisson said regarding her reporting on the terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya.

Also known as CBS.

When one of America's oldest and biggest Media outlets stops a Reporter from doing her job solely for political reasons, it's no longer an annoyance people.

That it doesn't bother a lot of people of the democrat persuasion should tell us all something else.... That maybe they don't care about TRUE freedom of the press and freedom of speech.

That they only care about winning. At any cost. At any price. even the destruction of the country. As long as they have power, they don't really care. They're just not interested.... Not in the country, not in you, not in freedom, not in anything.... Only their own manic quest for unlimited power. It's what they're about

Wake up, people

Sharyl Attkisson: CBS Killed My Investigative Reporting On Fast And Furious, Benghazi And Obamacare

Attkisson: CBS Brass Killed My Investigative Reporting - YouTube

Via WFB:

Sharyl Attkisson appeared on O’Reilly Factor Thursday night to discuss her time at CBS News in an exclusive interview. Attkisson revealed that higher ups at CBS had killed her investigative reporting on a number of stories that included Fast and Furious, Benghazi, and Obamacare.

CBS told Attkisson she had to abandoned her story regarding Fast and Furious because of lack of interest. According to Attkisson “It came to me I don’t think on the viewers’ part but on the people that decide what stories go into the broadcast and what there is room for, they felt fairly early on that this story was over when I felt as though we had barely begun to scratch the surface.”

“As I felt we were beginning to scratch beneath the surface on that scandal as well which I think had many legitimate questions yet to be asked and answered. Interest was largely lost in that story as well on the part of the people that are responsible for deciding what goes on the news. Interest was largely lost on the part of the people that decide what goes on the news,” Attkisson said regarding her reporting on the terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya.
This comes as no surprise. CBS has been a leader in the left wing agenda for decades.
For the most part, three of the four major networks editorial bias is most decidedly left.
Not only do these networks report with an editorial bias, they filter out news items that bring liberalism into a bad light.

Also known as CBS.

Wake up, people

Attkisson: CBS Brass Killed My Investigative Reporting - YouTube

Via WFB:

This comes as no surprise. CBS has been a leader in the left wing agenda for decades.
For the most part, three of the four major networks editorial bias is most decidedly left.
Not only do these networks report with an editorial bias, they filter out news items that bring liberalism into a bad light.

That's why it's known as the "Communist Broadcasting System."

Forum List

Back