Politifact destroys Mike "cigarettes" Pence

Yes I know facts or optional to the alt-right
Especially the ones about alcoholism in Russia.
Oh I remember when you said that. Nobody questioned it, but you got really butthurt about it for some reason.

Oh I remember when you said that. Nobody questioned it, but you got really butthurt about it for some reason.
Dang another Hopover.

Dang another Hopover.
:cuckoo:

Politofact....

Left wing hack site and sister to Snoops who is also funded by the George Soros front groups... and they always lean left, hard left.. And when fact checked they are always found to have lied... Not even a chance they are credible..

Pence is a Christian bigot and liar. He has the documented history to prove it.

You know their lying, hell he never got out a complete sentence without being interrupted by fishface or the mod. 72 times by fishface and at least 40 by the mod in 85 minutes. He should have sat back, folded his arms across his chest and said, when you two are done with the filibusterer let me know and I'll demand equal time.
Excuses excuses

If it had been me I'd most likely been led out in handcuffs and the hildabitch would be looking for a new pick for VP. fishface proved himself to be nothing but a punk, the hildabitch seems to attract many of them.

You know their lying, hell he never got out a complete sentence without being interrupted by fishface or the mod. 72 times by fishface and at least 40 by the mod in 85 minutes. He should have sat back, folded his arms across his chest and said, when you two are done with the filibusterer let me know and I'll demand equal time.
Excuses excuses

If it had been me I'd most likely been led out in handcuffs and the hildabitch would be looking for a new pick for VP. fishface proved himself to be nothing but a punk, the hildabitch seems to attract many of them.
Oh so you would have murdered Kaine. Wow. What a profound comment. So Dump-like.

Pence lied his ass off, spinned like a top and still couldn't defend his boss. Yet, he somehow wins because he talked like a fucking salesman. damn

Politifact shares the same donor as the Clinton Foundation.

:lol:

Oh there wouldn't be any bias would there now.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Excuses excuses

Sounds very deplorable.

Vice President nearly-elect Pense never told one lie. Hillary deleted 33000 emails of which many were government documents, she destroyed 13 blackberries to hide what was on them from the government. Co-created the Clinton Foundatation to illegally fund her election itch foreign contributors. Pay to play is a Clinton hallmark. They even rented the Lincoln bedroom.She lied to the people about the Lincoln bedroom.Benghazi.

Having a different spin or opinion from an outside source is NOT fact checking.

Forum List

Back