Politifact destroys Mike "cigarettes" Pence

You know their lying, hell he never got out a complete sentence without being interrupted by fishface or the mod. 72 times by fishface and at least 40 by the mod in 85 minutes. He should have sat back, folded his arms across his chest and said, when you two are done with the filibusterer let me know and I'll demand equal time.
Excuses excuses

If it had been me I'd most likely been led out in handcuffs and the hildabitch would be looking for a new pick for VP. fishface proved himself to be nothing but a punk, the hildabitch seems to attract many of them.
Oh so you would have murdered Kaine. Wow. What a profound comment. So Dump-like.

Nah, I'd just have beat the crap out of him, punks like fishface deserve a good ass whooping. He would have been so humiliated he wouldn't show his fishface in public again.

Pence bitch slapped the amateur hack Kaine and his lying old hag boss.
image.jpg

You know their lying, hell he never got out a complete sentence without being interrupted by fishface or the mod. 72 times by fishface and at least 40 by the mod in 85 minutes. He should have sat back, folded his arms across his chest and said, when you two are done with the filibusterer let me know and I'll demand equal time.
Excuses excuses

If it had been me I'd most likely been led out in handcuffs and the hildabitch would be looking for a new pick for VP. fishface proved himself to be nothing but a punk, the hildabitch seems to attract many of them.

Sounds very deplorable.

And, he'd learn some basic manners.

Excuses excuses

Oh so you would have murdered Kaine. Wow. What a profound comment. So Dump-like.

Nah, I'd just have beat the crap out of him, punks like fishface deserve a good ass whooping. He would have been so humiliated he wouldn't show his fishface in public again.

Psst Republicans, this is the company you silently keep.

Excuses excuses

OK, now run along and cuddle up to your criminal and her fishfaced companion.

Kane. Is this the same guy who took all the illegal bribes as governor? Is this the same guy who traded the DNC chair for the VP slot, so the Clintons could rig the system against Bernie Sanders? Yea, no thanks to that sh**. Also, he's a closet homosexual like Hillary.

Excuses excuses

OK, now run along and cuddle up to your criminal and her fishfaced companion.

I'll do as I please, but if your little fantasies worked out you'd be getting cuddled by slightly larger jailmate...but then maybe that IS your idea of getting what you want.

Made up monkey sh**.

The check is in the mail. The mere fact that they're trying to quantify claims, when that in itself is a subjective number.....
Facts are not subjective.

LMAO If Pence said 'Good day,' the media would fact check that as false.
That would be the closest he's come to not telling a lie in years

Pence lied his ass off, spinned like a top and still couldn't defend his boss. Yet, he somehow wins because he talked like a fucking salesman. damn

It really illustrates how much influence good non-verbals can have on public opinion. It's actually amazing the effect you can have on others when you have the right cadence, controlled tone and speak with authority. You can basically lie your fucking ass off and people will just go along with it -- most of the time.

Funny that you mention salesman, because it was from being a salesman where I learned this stuff. I used to run all kinds of experiments, and a lot of them were simply testing little changes in non-verbal stuff, things like head gestures, my stance, what I did with my hands when speaking and also changes in tone...and what I learned was that when I said things with total authority, people rarely questioned me AND I made a lot more money. I knew Pence was going to be seen as the winner in this debate. It was no question, and it's a bit unfortunate. But, it's human nature. Anyway, just figured I'd go on an off-topic tangent here...

Made up monkey sh**.

The check is in the mail. The mere fact that they're trying to quantify claims, when that in itself is a subjective number.....
Facts are not subjective.

LMAO If Pence said 'Good day,' the media would fact check that as false.
That would be the closest he's come to not telling a lie in years

Dude, you back a fucking felon. You have no room to talk.

Forum List

Back