🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politifact, on Trump's claim that Hillary "lied many times to the FBI"

"non-fake news" - those which say Hillary is WONDERFUL

"fake news" - those who report what Donna Brazille says about the HILLARY CULT

Non-fake news: factual informative news from verified sources. YOU read it and decide. YOU can read other sources than what Politifact uses, see what you believe. But when you start with twisted bullshit like on Breitbart and the completely made up shit on some of the blogs and fake sites I've seen here, you will never come close to understanding what is actually happening.
Don't let yourself be a puppet. Read it all, including the facts.

LOL @ Politifact

"Using averages alone, we already start to see some interesting patterns in the data. PolitiFact is much more likely to rate Republicans as their worst of the worst “Pants on Fire” rating, usually only reserved for when they feel a candidate is not only wrong, but aggressively and maliciously lying.

All by himself, Trump has almost half of all the “Pants on Fire” ratings from the articles we scraped. Even outside of Trump, PolitiFact seems to assign this rating particularly unevenly. During the 2012 election season, PolitiFact assigned Mitt Romney 19 “Pants on Fire” ratings. For comparison, for every single Democrat combined from 2007-2016 the “Pants on Fire” rating was only assigned 25 times.

This seems to indicate Romney wasn’t just a liar, but an insane, raving liar, spewing malicious deceit at every possible opportunity. In the mere two years he was in the spotlight as a Republican presidential nominee, Romney somehow managed to rival the falsehoods told by the entire party of Democrats over the course of a decade. Or it is possible that PolitiFact has a slant in their coverage.

Romney did not strike me as a particularly egregious liar, nor has Hillary Clinton struck me as the single most honest politician to run for president in the last 10 years. Take a moment, a deep breath, and ponder this: If we decide we’re okay using PolitiFact’s aggregate fact-checking to declare Republicans to be most dishonest than Democrats, we have also committed ourselves to a metric in which Hillary Clinton is more honest than Barack Obama.

Running The Data On PolitiFact Shows Bias Against Conservatives
Forget the "rating," just read the sources. That's where the truth lies. They do a good job on that part.

Their sources are all fake news.
That's where you're wrong. I feel sorry for you.
I'm not wrong.

tom-false.jpg

Politifact concludes that not only did she not lie "many" times to the FBI, but she didn't lie to the FBI, period.

The fact-check extends Trump's horrendous record of lying, and makes it hard for USMB conservatives to spread the Hillary-lied-to-the-FBI lie, as liberals will whip out this fact-check and embarrass them:

Trump falsely claims Clinton lied to FBI
Rather Than Impeach Trump, Bleach the Clintons

Innocence is a judgment. Just because she got away with lying doesn't mean she didn't lie. So she can't be judged either guilty or innocent. Trump is offering an opinion that everyone who sees through Pinocchio in a Pantsuit shares. He's not lying about what he thinks, though he's not expressing his suspicions in the hedging and hesitant way confused mumbling Liberals demand that everything should be expressed.

Politifact is code for another liberal entity spreading propaganda to dumb-down the easiest targets for Democrat support........................Breathe.

Politifact is dishonest, and only an ignorant child believes the OP.

A. Hillary said they did not delete emails that were classified. This has since been proven false, and therefore, Politifact is wrong. On a side, the Demonicrats continue to misrepresent what a classified email is. It has NOTHING to do with whether or not it's marked classified, but they have no problem lying in your face to misrepresent what a classified email is.

B. Hillary lied about the content of the emails. Therefore Politifact is wrong.

C. Hillary told the FBI she couldn't remember anything nearly 40 times. Stupid shit too, like "I don't remember any instruction on how to handle email". Yeah right. It's government policy to instruct EVERYONE how to manage email content, and we're talking the STATE DEPT.

Hillary lied about about instructions and procedures, content, how the emails were managed, and how emails were cleansed. For Politifact she's an angel. To anyone with a dose of critical application, this entire thing is BS. The Demonicrats and the FBI plug one another in the ass and like it. It's simply a lasting effect of a corrupt Obama admin.

Yeah the FBI director and Hillary were great pals, that's why he he went to such lengths to air her dirty laundry during an election cycle, twice, obviously throwing the election towards the lying piece of shit we have for president now.

Even the once Republican Darling and Boy Scout Jim Comey said she didn't lie to the FBI.

Keep those sunglasses on dog. Or you can click on the video just posted, which should adjust your brain to a more proper perspective.

As I suspected there were no clips of Clinton lying to the FBI. Just the same old Trey badgering the FBI director. How many indictments did Trey get?

Wholly fuck, have you had your IQ checked or are you just dishonest?

IQ check pending said even Comey said Clinton didn't lie (i.e., she's a fucking angel).

Video evidence PROVED that Comey said no such thing. He said Hillary lied, only in political words that Hillary would appreciate. He probably figured his life depended on it.

In more simple terms:
Blindboo told mom he cleaned his room.
Did Blindboo clean his room?
Nah, but at least he didn't lie.

Hillary Clinton did not lie to FBI investigators during their probe into her use of a private server as secretary of state, FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday.

"We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," Comey told House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) during one of the hearing's opening exchanges.

Chaffetz then asked whether Clinton lied to the public. "That's a question I'm not qualified to answer. I can speak about what she said to the FBI," Comey said.

Asked whether Clinton lied under oath, Comey remarked that she did not do so to the FBI.

Comey: Clinton did not lie to the FBI

Now then please provide Hillary's testimony to the FBI where she lied to them.

tom-false.jpg

Politifact concludes that not only did she not lie "many" times to the FBI, but she didn't lie to the FBI, period.

The fact-check extends Trump's horrendous record of lying, and makes it hard for USMB conservatives to spread the Hillary-lied-to-the-FBI lie, as liberals will whip out this fact-check and embarrass them:

Of course, Politifact is right--so far as any evidence goes. But you know Trump's followers have been innoculated against the facts ever since that lying pig commenced his campaign, thanks to many liars who cheerfully bolster his bullshit.
They won't listen, so why do we even try anymore?

You are correct when it comes to the avid Trump supporters being somewhat blind, but let’s also acknowledge the same myopicy for the ardent followers of Hellary. For many of us, Trump was not our choice, but Hellary was not even a consideration.
All Aboard!

You anti-populists better get off the Lesser Evil choo-choo and hop on the Trump Train. Behind all your rehearsed chanting of RINO media memes, I've dug up another fact, maybe the earliest all. Few Republicans in South Carolina had anything bad to say about Ted Cruz, yet Trump took the state'd primary. The Lesser Evil Chorus is loud but tiny and dwindling.

Non-fake news: factual informative news from verified sources. YOU read it and decide. YOU can read other sources than what Politifact uses, see what you believe. But when you start with twisted bullshit like on Breitbart and the completely made up shit on some of the blogs and fake sites I've seen here, you will never come close to understanding what is actually happening.
Don't let yourself be a puppet. Read it all, including the facts.

Re: "factual informative news from verified sources. " Politifact is not a factual news service, they are a propaganda outlet, as is Breibart and Alex Jones. The difference being that Breibart and Alex Jones and similar ring ding sites admit that they are highly biased while Politifact tries to portray itself as factual and mainstream - you do understand the honesty factor do you not ?

Politifact is code for another liberal entity spreading propaganda to dumb-down the easiest targets for Democrat support........................Breathe.

Politifact is dishonest, and only an ignorant child believes the OP.

A. Hillary said they did not delete emails that were classified. This has since been proven false, and therefore, Politifact is wrong. On a side, the Demonicrats continue to misrepresent what a classified email is. It has NOTHING to do with whether or not it's marked classified, but they have no problem lying in your face to misrepresent what a classified email is.

B. Hillary lied about the content of the emails. Therefore Politifact is wrong.

C. Hillary told the FBI she couldn't remember anything nearly 40 times. Stupid shit too, like "I don't remember any instruction on how to handle email". Yeah right. It's government policy to instruct EVERYONE how to manage email content, and we're talking the STATE DEPT.

Hillary lied about about instructions and procedures, content, how the emails were managed, and how emails were cleansed. For Politifact she's an angel. To anyone with a dose of critical application, this entire thing is BS. The Demonicrats and the FBI plug one another in the ass and like it. It's simply a lasting effect of a corrupt Obama admin.

Yeah the FBI director and Hillary were great pals, that's why he he went to such lengths to air her dirty laundry during an election cycle, twice, obviously throwing the election towards the lying piece of shit we have for president now.

Even the once Republican Darling and Boy Scout Jim Comey said she didn't lie to the FBI.

Keep those sunglasses on dog. Or you can click on the video just posted, which should adjust your brain to a more proper perspective.

As I suspected there were no clips of Clinton lying to the FBI. Just the same old Trey badgering the FBI director. How many indictments did Trey get?

Wholly fuck, have you had your IQ checked or are you just dishonest?

IQ check pending said even Comey said Clinton didn't lie (i.e., she's a fucking angel).

Video evidence PROVED that Comey said no such thing. He said Hillary lied, only in political words that Hillary would appreciate. He probably figured his life depended on it.

In more simple terms:
Blindboo told mom he cleaned his room.
Did Blindboo clean his room?
Nah, but at least he didn't lie.

Hillary Clinton did not lie to FBI investigators during their probe into her use of a private server as secretary of state, FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday.

"We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," Comey told House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) during one of the hearing's opening exchanges.

Chaffetz then asked whether Clinton lied to the public. "That's a question I'm not qualified to answer. I can speak about what she said to the FBI," Comey said.

Asked whether Clinton lied under oath, Comey remarked that she did not do so to the FBI.

Comey: Clinton did not lie to the FBI

Now then please provide Hillary's testimony to the FBI where she lied to them.
More false testimony from a tarnished wombat.

Hillary Clinton repeatedly lied to the FBI

Clinton lied to the FBI during her interview in July 2016 over her use of a private email server during her tenure as secretary of state. - But they chose to ignore that.

First she said There were no private servers. - oh my my my that's not a lie ?

Then she said There were private servers but no classified materials were sent through them - Lied again, but hey lets just forget about that one okay ?

Then she said she didn't destroy any emails - turns out she didn't really lie, because she didn't personally do it, but she had it done - "Plausible deniability ?"

The FBI report of 2016 states that 'Clinton made statements that appear to either contradict her earlier remarks about the email scandal or to be flat-out lies.'

Clinton told Comey that she didn’t pay attention to or understand the different levels of classification, and that she didn’t know that an email containing a “(C)” meant “confidential,” but that she thought they were marked “alphabetical order.” Ignorance is no excuse.

In legal terms - Ignorantia juris non excusat
In laymans terms - Ignorance of the Law is no excuse

Her claims of ignorance, true or not violate the agreement she signed when sworn in as secretary of state .

tom-false.jpg

Ok so Politifact, a far left wing entity rules against Trump? Shocker.

tom-false.jpg

Trump is the post-truth president, and will be remember as such once impeached.

tom-false.jpg

Rather Than Impeach Trump, Bleach the Clintons

Innocence is a judgment. Just because she got away with lying doesn't mean she didn't lie. So she can't be judged either guilty or innocent. Trump is offering an opinion that everyone who sees through Pinocchio in a Pantsuit shares. He's not lying about what he thinks, though he's not expressing his suspicions in the hedging and hesitant way confused mumbling Liberals demand that everything should be expressed.
It is not "hedging" or "confused mumbling" to express yourself accurately and explain that there have been incidents that raised questions and that sufficient evidence could not be found to verify those suspicions. I agree with you that Hillary Clinton was using her private server to avoid inspection and the destroying of emails "unrelated" after the server was subpoenaed was very convenient timing. I think she's a very clever crook, but note "very clever." I do not think she will be caught, and it is not because the investigators were "on her side." It's because she is one clever bitch.
Trump bellows "She lied." That means all the Trump fact checkers will be looking for proven times she lied. If he had said "It seems to me, even though we couldn't prove it, that she lied" he would have actually had a message the fact checkers couldn't fault him on. What is his problem with sentences more than eight words long?

What has happened to our thinking process? who started calling all news that did not support only one sides view fake news? when did some ones opinion become fact? every one spend one month watching C-span every day don't just watch the ones you like, watch them all unfiltered. not as much fun, but informative.

Trumpdrones are so used to him lying his ass off they believe everything and everybody else are liars too.

tom-false.jpg

The Beast lied to everyone many times. It was OK. She was a Clinton and protected by everyone but the GOP.

Forum List

Back