🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: 93% of Ukrainians believe in victory over Muscovite horde!

Hey, are you the Russian guy who used to post on here and who built log cabins the old fashioned way but got banned? (which I thought was unjust, btw, but that's beside the point)
Depends on how long ago "used to" implies and what "building log cabins the old fashioned way" means. I was banned once, shortly, free speech at work, you know, as to the cabins, I don't know. Is it some inside joke I'm not aware of?

Depends on how long ago "used to" implies and what "building log cabins the old fashioned way" means. I was banned once, shortly, free speech at work, you know, as to the cabins, I don't know. Is it some inside joke I'm not aware of?

Oh, no, there's no inside joke or anything. There used to be a guy from Russia on here who posted a lot of pictures of his building techiques. For some reason you reminded me of him.

He knew his stuff. He was a good poster, actually, but a lot of the group ganged up on him simply because he was Russian. Eventually he started foolishly arguing back and forth with them about the remedial Romper Room nonsense they were throwing at him but he ended up getting banned because unity or whatever.

I forget his screen name though.

Oh, no, there's no inside joke or anything. There used to be a guy from Russia on here who posted a lot of pictures of his building techiques. For some reason you reminded me of him.

He knew his stuff. He was a good poster, actually, but a lot of the group ganged up on him simply because he was Russian. Eventually he started foolishly arguing back and forth with them about the remedial Romper Room nonsense they were throwing at him but he ended up getting banned.

I forget his screen name though.

There were two of them. One was Selivan. They made the Gardening forum one of the best on the board. They were trolling but they were hilarious.

There were two of them. One was Selivan. They made the Gardening forum one of the best on the board. They were trolling but they were hilarious.

Well the one guy definitely knew his stuff when it came to building. I like threads like that. Man shit. Nawmean?

I just forgot his name. That's why I asked.

1983702-Tom-Peters-Quote-Leaders-win-through-logistics-Vision-sure.jpg

How are they getting supplies to encircled cities? Russia is cutting them off and isolating them. Time is NOT ON THEIR SIDE.

While Russia might be taking a lot of loses.......who knows who to believe..........they can simply wait them out as they are cut off from supply.

Are you pro-Putin, comrade Alex?
Lol.....Handle Award...................Never seen you before..................I take it you are female. I always ask because I treat all females here like human beings no matter the political persuasion

If you are a libturd male, I treat you like dog shit

Lol.....Handle Award...................Never seen you before..................I take it you are female. I always ask because I treat all females here like human beings no matter the political persuasion

If you are a libturd male, I treat you like dog shit
Internet tough guys are always as unintentionally funny as they are cowardly. LMAO

69cap2.gif

I can see how that makes you grouchy. What do you do because wake up and punch a time card? Drink coffee? Complain about the BLM on welfare?
LOLOL..I come here to listen to people who think they know everything yet only managed to make poverty wages of 80k...LOLOLOL

Forum List

Back